Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:06:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds  (Read 5333 times)
Roki (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:29:53 AM

Please clarify moment about purchaisng ...emmm...CryptF coins for CryptF token... For now I  have to buy CPTF tokens during PRE ICO and ICO, then I can change CPTF tokens on CFIT, CFBND and CFGM coins. But where and how?

Idea is that you buy CPTF to become our partner and receive profits from the CFIT, CFBND and CFGM coin operations. And you receive part of the profit generated through these trading operations as dividends.

CRYPTF  CRYPTOCURRENCY BACKED BY STOCKS AND BONDS
   ICO | Discussion | Telegram | Bounty     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:24:37 AM

Please clarify moment about purchaisng ...emmm...CryptF coins for CryptF token... For now I  have to buy CPTF tokens during PRE ICO and ICO, then I can change CPTF tokens on CFIT, CFBND and CFGM coins. But where and how?

Idea is that you buy CPTF to become our partner and receive profits from the CFIT, CFBND and CFGM coin operations. And you receive part of the profit generated through these trading operations as dividends.
And what is the role of the token in the project?
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:16:38 AM

Yeah I also wonder any based for token rise in future? And it's value for you ecosystem? Could you please give us some examples when tokens are needed or if there are multi task for tokens that's even better. Thanks
DirtyJohnny

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:26:45 AM

What's the  minimum amount to participate in ICO? Shall I contribute in eth only? Thank you devs.
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:07:10 AM

What's the  minimum amount to participate in ICO? Shall I contribute in eth only? Thank you devs.

Yes, I join the question. Are there minimum and maximum limits?
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:10:39 AM

Token gives you the right for the proportionate part  of 40% company's profit distribution. So you will get part of the commission based income that we get through coins trading.

LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:09:03 AM

You say: Coin price is hard-wired to the current market value of the linked securities.
But what will you do with the influence of exchanges on the value of tokens?

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:46:06 AM

What's the  minimum amount to participate in ICO? Shall I contribute in eth only? Thank you devs.

Yes, I join the question. Are there minimum and maximum limits?

You can contribute in Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash and Ethereum. The minimum limit is as low at 0.001 ETH Though we definitely encourage to buy more tokens to make a bigger return on investment.

willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:35:41 PM

The nucleus of the shares in each of these areas will be reviewed? I mean, from high-tech companies you are considering a few - do you plan to expand the number of companies?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:04:24 PM

The nucleus of the shares in each of these areas will be reviewed? I mean, from high-tech companies you are considering a few - do you plan to expand the number of companies?

You can check in WP the package of each coin. We might introduce new coins with different companies but in a fairly distant future.

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 01:32:26 PM

Yeah I also wonder any based for token rise in future? And it's value for you ecosystem? Could you please give us some examples when tokens are needed or if there are multi task for tokens that's even better. Thanks

The CPTF token is directly connected to the company growth and income. As the whole crypto market will most likely continue growing we will be emitting more and more coins and raking higher and higher trading profits. Even in times when the market can decline due to a panic of some sort that will actually only attract more clients on our side to stabilize their portfolio. So we have a win-win proposition for any period of time.
These all combined will most likely result in steady CPTF token price growth not mentioning the payouts you will receive for holding it.

Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:52:57 PM

I'm sorry. Do you have a social media bounty program? I could not find a bounty topic.
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:23:19 PM

"CryptF will distribute 40% of its quarterly profit to CPTF smart contracts. This information will be published on CryptF website. Every token holder will be notified using provided contact information. Profit will be divided proportionally according to a number of tokens in user’s holding. Every payment will be done in ETH".
So what about other 60% and SEC =)
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:53:38 PM

Token gives you the right for the proportionate part  of 40% company's profit distribution. So you will get part of the commission based income that we get through coins trading.
Very interesting idea, do you have any competitors ? I've never seen before such projects
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:19:51 PM

Very interesting idea, do you have any competitors ? I've never seen before such projects
According to guys in this Thread there are no real direct competitors, but I would like to get response on this question from devs as I think some competitors, maybe on similar sector, always exist.
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:50:47 PM

Do you have partnerships with different exchanges?

Right now we are working on a test product to launch on one of the crypto exchanges.

When will you done yours test products? I want to see the result)

LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:19:05 PM

I'm sorry. Do you have a social media bounty program? I could not find a bounty topic.
I can help you?

i found for you link to the bounty topic) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2318424.0

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:05:54 PM

According to guys in this Thread there are no real direct competitors, but I would like to get response on this question from devs as I think some competitors, maybe on similar sector, always exist.

There are competitors who create asset tokenization platforms where you trade inside their platform and buy stocks this way. It is different and more complicated than having a coin readily available on the crypto exchange.  So there are indirect competitors but no direct competitors to our knowledge.

MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:50:50 AM

Is it planned to create a mobile application? at present it is very important
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:38:13 AM

There are competitors who create asset tokenization platforms where you trade inside their platform and buy stocks this way. It is different and more complicated than having a coin readily available on the crypto exchange.  So there are indirect competitors but no direct competitors to our knowledge.

I think this will be one of the advantages of this platfom as well as reaching out to different sectors of the stocks.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: