Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds  (Read 5333 times)
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:47:26 AM

Well, we welcome participants from any country!

This is perfect when crypto has no borders.

And I like it very much in crypto. It is international and has no borders
xxxzero

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:50:06 AM

I believe that ICO is very time-consuming for such a small project. Maybe I'm wrong and it's like that can be explained, but the fact that it's not convenient is for sure.
Roki (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 12:43:58 PM

I believe that ICO is very time-consuming for such a small project. Maybe I'm wrong and it's like that can be explained, but the fact that it's not convenient is for sure.

It is consuming a lot of time but it is extremely important to increase awareness about our project.

CRYPTF  CRYPTOCURRENCY BACKED BY STOCKS AND BONDS
   ICO | Discussion | Telegram | Bounty     
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:58:51 PM

It is consuming a lot of time but it is extremely important to increase awareness about our project.
I agree, people should learn about the project before it is implemented.you do everything right, good luck to you
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:54:59 PM

Hello devs! Guys do you use medium? If so could you please provide articles from it or maybe from some other resources? Thank you!
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:50:29 PM

Well, we welcome participants from any country!

This is perfect when crypto has no borders.

And I like it very much in crypto. It is international and has no borders

And there is no any qualification. If you do not have huge funds you anyway can invest in teams and ideas that you believe. It might be charitable foundation or profitable startup like this one. If you have any amount of crypt you are part of future.
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 07:26:45 AM

Hello devs! Guys do you use medium? If so could you please provide articles from it or maybe from some other resources? Thank you!
We will create a medium account as there seems to be a need in one. We'll post it here in a day or two.

Toltekayotl

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:55:06 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 07:57:19 PM by Toltekayotl

We will create a medium account as there seems to be a need in one. We'll post it here in a day or two.
If you want to succeed with your ICO, then you need to rattle all the information channels. Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Telegram, bitcointalk and so on.
appraiser

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:44:10 AM

If you want to succeed with your ICO, then you need to rattle all the information channels. Twitter, Facebook, Medium, Telegram, bitcointalk and so on.

As far as I understand, reviews on rating sites are important.
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 12:42:14 PM

Yup, we'll add medium to  the list

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 04:14:55 AM

We've published the first article on medium - https://medium.com/@nz_60957/how-to-bet-against-the-crypto-bubble-e615e306e955

Toltekayotl

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:55:46 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 05:36:59 PM by Toltekayotl

From your article
All of us in cryptocurrency trading have concerns about peaking Bitcoin/Ethereum/Litecoin price. Breaking record after record crypto is climbing in a straight line to the sky.

Anybody with some knowledge of the financial markets has a reason to believe that it can’t go on forever. Sooner or later it’s going into a correction.
Bitcoin is worth $ 15,000, and transactions coming within 24 hours! This is a bad situation, it seems to me if nothing changes, then in the near future something bad will happen
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:43:52 PM

From your article
All of us in cryptocurrency trading have concerns about peaking Bitcoin/Ethereum/Litecoin price. Breaking record after record crypto is climbing in a straight line to the sky.

Anybody with some knowledge of the financial markets has a reason to believe that it can’t go on forever. Sooner or later it’s going into a correction.
Bitcoin is worth $ 15,000, and transactions coming within 24 hours! This is a bad situation, it seems to me if nothing changes, then in the near future something bad will happen
I think you need to fix the situation, otherwise people will start to think that it is a bubble lol. Actually it's good - less competition
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:22:16 PM

From your article

I think you need to fix the situation, otherwise people will start to think that it is a bubble lol. Actually it's good - less competition

Bitcoin is not needed for payments He is already like an advertising brand) he is attracts more and more investments in cryptocurrency

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
appraiser

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:20:14 PM

From your article

Bitcoin is not needed for payments He is already like an advertising brand) he is attracts more and more investments in cryptocurrency

In addition, transactions in bitcoins are already too expensive. It is for large payments.
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:08:18 AM

From your article

In addition, transactions in bitcoins are already too expensive. It is for large payments.

Yes, unfortunately, you can't buy a cup of coffee using Bitcoin because transaction cost is about the same or higher. Probably another fork, protocol change will resolve the situation. But it can also stifle price of bitcoin.

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:59:00 AM

From your article

Yes, unfortunately, you can't buy a cup of coffee using Bitcoin because transaction cost is about the same or higher. Probably another fork, protocol change will resolve the situation. But it can also stifle price of bitcoin.
Show me people that buy bitcoin and then exchange it for cups of coffie. It`s just ads I guess. On every corner I hear that Bitcoin is new gold. But nobody wnats exchange their gold on coffie or other goods. Bitcoin doesn`t need it!
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:18:09 AM

In the long run, it was a well developed project for those who want to maintain stability. It does not seem possible for their shares to suddenly lose value. An opportunity for those seeking a steady return. A series of coins that will not lose value even in the cryptorian crises. It is worth evaluating.
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 07:06:43 AM

In the long run, it was a well developed project for those who want to maintain stability. It does not seem possible for their shares to suddenly lose value. An opportunity for those seeking a steady return. A series of coins that will not lose value even in the cryptorian crises. It is worth evaluating.

Thank you for your trust. Historical data does indeed show a pretty stable growth of the stocks that we've picked.

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:38:42 AM

We've processed all the Pre-ICO payments and are happy to announce the results!
We've almost reached our soft cap and, of course, we are aiming towards higher amounts to be able to scale our project faster.

Thank you for your support, everyone!

This is a snapshot from our website

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: