Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds  (Read 5333 times)
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

guys, how are your fees going? already reached the softcap? would willrather see a real project with a finished product

dev say yes but on the website softcap $150k but they raised only $118k thousand

ETH has grown strongly. I think that it is real, the investment is already more on the amount
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:45:22 AM

guys, how are your fees going? already reached the softcap? would willrather see a real project with a finished product

dev say yes but on the website softcap $150k but they raised only $118k thousand

$118k for the first round out of four almost a guarantee of reaching a soft cap. It looks quite positive from our side.
remains very little before reaching softcap, as far as I understand the main holders of tokens will be the devs?
Roki (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:45:49 AM

ETH has grown strongly. I think that it is real, the investment is already more on the amount

A big chunk has been done in other currencies as well.

CRYPTF  CRYPTOCURRENCY BACKED BY STOCKS AND BONDS
   ICO | Discussion | Telegram | Bounty     
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:02:37 AM

Why did you decide make few rounds of ICO? What's the point, I mean? Why not just pre ICO and then one round of main ICO from January till March? What duration of other two rounds?
I will be honest, I really want to ask the same question since the first time I saw Cryptf Ann thread, I just scared to looks like an idiot lol.
Yeah dev, tell us. Why it needs so many rounds of ico?
Maybe this is related to marketing? Does this project need more time for marketing and advertising?
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:33:53 AM

Why did you decide make few rounds of ICO? What's the point, I mean? Why not just pre ICO and then one round of main ICO from January till March? What duration of other two rounds?

It is a relatively standard ICO practice that proved to be effective for fundraising rather than one endless ICO round.

gaga org

Activity: 196
Merit: 27

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:45:55 AM

this project has a very genius team hopefully this project will be successful later on.

Contractium Network
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP «-•¦
¦ [Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Youtube] | [Bitcointalk ANN] ¦
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

I also agree with your thoughts on the issue of not seeing the project interesting. I would like to add that, these coins are definitely safe harbor. In every crypto crisis, even before the USDT, they will be the first place money will run away. The USDT maintains the value of your money in dollar terms, it is true. However, as these coins maintain their value, they can also promise a profit that will not be underestimated.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:41:07 PM

I also agree with your thoughts on the issue of not seeing the project interesting. I would like to add that, these coins are definitely safe harbor. In every crypto crisis, even before the USDT, they will be the first place money will run away. The USDT maintains the value of your money in dollar terms, it is true. However, as these coins maintain their value, they can also promise a profit that will not be underestimated.

I agree with you, this is a great and a good alternative to what is available in order to fix the currency
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

Yes, these are exactly our thoughts!

LaitmanXY

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:21:51 AM

this project has a very genius team hopefully this project will be successful later on.
of course yes) if they are and ICO. The project with a small market cap can give huge X

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

of course yes) if they are and ICO. The project with a small market cap can give huge X

I agree with this ... and there are really many examples
appraiser

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

Too small collection scares. This may prevent the project from developing normally
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

Too small collection scares. This may prevent the project from developing normally

Our Soft Cap is really enough for normal development. The extra money will help but not necessary.

sashadoc

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:33:33 AM

where can i find the link to bounty thread pr information about bounty campaigns
LaitmanXY

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:05:11 PM

where can i find the link to bounty thread pr information about bounty campaigns
you can find link to bount thread on signature Roki) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2318424.0

goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

the best way to learn more about project (including bounty campaigins) is ask everething you want to know in oficial telegram chat - https://t.me/cryptf good luck!
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:44:42 AM

the best way to learn more about project (including bounty campaigins) is ask everething you want to know in oficial telegram chat - https://t.me/cryptf good luck!

Thank you, Goovsy, yes we respond very quickly on any matter in our Telegram and you can directly pm support and devs there.

dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

Our Soft Cap is really enough for normal development. The extra money will help but not necessary.

I like your honest approach to ICO. It's really rare these days. Keep up the good work.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:44:48 AM

I like your honest approach to ICO. It's really rare these days. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for your appreciation! Yes, we are not building new hype currency but a solid product with understandable income generation.

phonglouis

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

I believe in this project with my soul haha. Let's get it team!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: