Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:54:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE ASIC's! - moderator note: scam-  (Read 14837 times)
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

Activity: 622
Merit: 500

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 04:44:03 PM

yous guys are a little bit paranoid.  Even if you gave out your real name and address, so what.  NOTHING is going to happen to you.  If someone could fuck over someone with JUST their name and address, then everyone in every phone book would be ruined... calm down and laugh.
BASICasic (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:45:27 PM

We will order drugs from Silk Road to your house and inform the authorities.

Big deal - you can't be charged for receiving drugs through the mail, as anyone can send them to you.

You will be charged immediately with possession as technically at that time you were in possession, you may also be charged with intention to import if the drugs come from overseas. When you go to court you can make your argument to the judge but are likely to loose. I suggest you read up, this isn't our first rodeo, this is a game to us and we know how it works.

Thats if the police just don't start beating your ass.
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:46:27 PM

yous guys are a little bit paranoid.  Even if you gave out your real name and address, so what.  NOTHING is going to happen to you.  If someone could fuck over someone with JUST their name and address, then everyone in every phone book would be ruined... calm down and laugh.

Well, they can publish all your information on these forums. Honestly, that's pretty fucked up by itself. And frankly, you don't want to give your real details to a random scammer on the internet that knows that you hold some irreversible cash of the internet. Sure, you can just kick his ass, but still privacy is very valuable. Don't give it away for a fake promise.

Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:48:10 PM

We will order drugs from Silk Road to your house and inform the authorities.

Big deal - you can't be charged for receiving drugs through the mail, as anyone can send them to you.

You will be charged immediately with possession as technically at that time you were in possession, you may also be charged with intention to import if the drugs come from overseas. When you go to court you can make your argument to the judge but are likely to loose. I suggest you read up, this isn't our first rodeo, this is a game to us and we know how it works.

And tell us, how many people actually sent you their details? I guess you got NO ONE to fall on your obvious scam, dumbass!

Go get a life.

BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:51:20 PM

And tell us, how many people actually sent you their details? I guess you got NO ONE to fall on your obvious scam, dumbass!

Go get a life.

A lot, only a few provided us with an address that checked out and matched their IP and previous posts.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:52:11 PM

Has anyone reported this as attempted extortion?  There IS a forum for doing that.
laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 04:54:55 PM

Hello,

Your IP is 71.9.219.66 you know I already know your address. Firstly, this is just a warning, if the BTC is not there by tomorrow you will regret what happens for the rest of your life.

THank you for making me laugh today...  again when you send me the drugs I prefer psychedelics.   Go ahead and send them now, because I wont be sending you shit.
BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:55:24 PM

Hi, i want free asics, free drugs and free pizza.
I am late??  Huh

Don't worry the police have been dispatched to your address over a reported domestic dispute.
BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:56:37 PM

Hello,

Your IP is 71.9.219.66 you know I already know your address. Firstly, this is just a warning, if the BTC is not there by tomorrow you will regret what happens for the rest of your life.

THank you for making me laugh today...  again when you send me the drugs I prefer psychedelics.   Go ahead and send them now, because I wont be sending you shit.

I would suggest you remove your IP firstly, and secondly, noted.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:56:58 PM

I heard you can get free drugs in this here thread? What about steroids? Do you carry steroids also? Is it a surprise package or can I choose from a list?
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:57:45 PM

Has anyone reported this as attempted extortion?  There IS a forum for doing that.

Yes, I did, from the very beginning - it's in the scam accusations subforum. I also posted a big red warning on the very first page of this thread. But it looks like there is people that is too greedy and has no respect for their own privacy.

BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:59:13 PM

I heard you can get free drugs in this here thread? What about steroids? Do you carry steroids also? Is it a surprise package or can I choose from a list?

You can get free drugs, yes, only polluted heroin from afghanistan delivered to your door by the DEA. Try and tell the judge that someone sent you free drugs from afghanistan, I'm sure they'll believe you.
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 04:59:25 PM

Hello,

How they get your IP? From some kind of invisible image linked in the PM message?

Anyhow, that's another reason why you should only use Tor when surfing.

SwissMiner

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 04:59:51 PM

I asked him to send me some free casascius coins.

.. you are a hero  Grin

.. bitcoin's make the world go around .. world go around .. world go around ..
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:00:33 PM

You can get free drugs, yes, only polluted heroin from afghanistan delivered to your door by the DEA. Try and tell the judge that someone sent you free drugs from afghanistan, I'm sure they'll believe you.

I didn't know the DEA delivered internationally. Are they faster than DHL?
PrintMule

Activity: 980

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:01:08 PM

Damn, I've missed my share of free shrooms?

*Darth Vader voice :  NOOOOOOOOOO!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Rampion
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:01:19 PM

Man, you are beyond dumb. Do you realize that this thread only + your PM are enough to support plausible deniability for anybody being blackmailed by you?

laughingbear
Deflationary champion

www.cryptobetfair.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:01:39 PM

Hello,

How they get your IP? From some kind of invisible image linked in the PM message?

Anyhow, that's another reason why you should only use Tor when surfing.

I dont know...  but its not my ip... so lol
6strings

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:03:03 PM

If this is legit than I'd love to help you or any other company out with testing for that matter. I have done testing and hardware review in the past. If I can be of any assistance count me in.
BASICasic (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:03:29 PM

I didn't know the DEA delivered internationally. Are they faster than DHL?

I know you're probably reading this thinking that I'm bluffing, I've made $50,000 from extorting pedophiles online who tried to meet young girls for sex that they met on facebook, I have no problem ordering drugs to someones house and reporting it just to get even over something
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: