Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:09:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Delay?  (Read 492 times)
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:56:08 AM

Hi..
I would like to ask if there is really a delay of transaction this days? Because some were making excuses for payment now, they said that transaction really delay.
yes i experience that also but i think this is gonna be fine i also try to exchange in the other day but my friends say that is not ok in the previous days so better to wait until the delay will become ok in other day i use blockchain and coinpot for transaction try it also because i never been experience a delay but i experience delay in mercatox and poloniex

peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:50:44 PM

If there is a delay on the Bitcoin network it is either because the mempool is getting flooded by unspent txns and you are using the wrong wallet with the correct dynamic fee structure features.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
M05J

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:55:17 PM

There is always a delay in Bitcoin transactions. That's the system of mining.

Hmmm. Maybe theres a problem with your exchange platform. Send the admins a message
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:58:25 AM

Hi..
I would like to ask if there is really a delay of transaction this days? Because some were making excuses for payment now, they said that transaction really delay.
I think Bitcoin is a gital currency and the transaction is very easy and fast, maybe in your country is different from my country.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 5032

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:39:09 AM

There is always a delay in Bitcoin transactions. That's the system of mining.

Hmmm. Maybe theres a problem with your exchange platform. Send the admins a message

You're getting confused about the core concepts of bitcoin. A transaction is generated by a wallet and broadcasted to the network. If the transaction was valid, and "clean" (for a lack of better wording: basically, if it doesn't generate dust outputs, if it's inputs are found in the UTXO set, if the fee is decent,...), it will be broadcasted to +95% of the nodes in a matter of a couple of seconds.
At this point, the transaction will remain in the node's mempool untill it's put in a valid block, or it's dropped from the mempool, or it's cancelled (in case a transaction using the same unspent outputs is confirmed). But basically, if you have a "normal" transaction, it will be broadcasted to most of the network's nodes in a couple of seconds.

A valid transaction doesn't have to be included in a block in order to be valid.

The only thing that can happen to cause a "delay" is when your wallet (or wallet provider) doesn't broadcast your transaction immediately.

Hi..
I think Bitcoin is a gital currency and the transaction is very easy and fast, maybe in your country is different from my country.

If said it before, in this very thread, and i'll say it again: bitcoin is not bound by a country's borders.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ClvrGmr

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:07:38 AM

Hi..

Don't confuse yourself. Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is used by many people because it is not affected by government rules and regulations. In short because it is so fast that you can receive something within a minute is the one of the reasons why it is used globally.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:24:55 AM

Hi..

The only delay that I can think of is that if the sender pay's small fees and no miners is picking that transaction. Actually I have experience it 2 days ago, however, I was stupid to put small fees because I thought that the mempool is ok. Also there's some thread that says that the difficulty has increased to 21% maybe this contribute to somewhat a delay that you and me experienced.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:36:26 PM

I haven't faced any delays i use coinbase and normally all transactions sent by them gets confirmed in 20 min this might be because of the wallet or exchange you are using if you use the correct maybe it's the wallet who is screwing up for you it's better if you switch so that you don't face any delays
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:54:39 PM

If they're making excuses, ask for the transaction id and check their fee. If they went really low, then it's their fault. If they paid a reasonable amount, then you know they're telling the truth. It's that simple.
Also ask them to accelerate their transaction id in services which are freely providing accelerating services in this forum in services section.If they don't do,just ask them the transaction id and ask it to be accelerated in such services by yourself.By this way,either your transaction would get confirmed soon or else,you would know that they are just lying.That's it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: