Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-GOLD is NOT-MINABLE as Working Software does NOT Exist - No Servers/Seeds  (Read 620 times)
bitfools (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:01:14 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 07:43:35 AM by bitfools

Much talk about bitcoin-gold BTG but to as of still NOW, nothing exists,

Sure they cloned BTC, and post the source on GITHUB, and made a few changes, since the "FORK" they have not added code,

The code doesn't compile without being a C++ expert, once you get past compile you must debug 1/2 dozen segmentation faults,

The 'wallet' is disabled, the seed-nodes IP exists, but there is NO DNS at the IP.

There is no block chain, note this is +7 days into the ICO being traded on YOBIT-NET

Fork has come & gone, but nobody bothered to write any code, replay doesn't exist, but if somebody can write it they get 50 BTG, funny nobody at BTG thought about hiring DEV's prior to the 'fork'.

But nada worry, cuz its trading on EXCHANGES for $500 USD per BTG, but don't worry they pre-mined 200,000, so somebody made 1/2 BILLION USD for writing a website and promising BTC community free "dick-coin" if they accept another fork.

Does anybody here see the INSANITY involved in all of this? How non-developers can orchestrate a fork, how BTC got locked down 24 hours, how they got 1,000's of BTC users to bring their BTC out of cold storage, ....

When you see a klusterfuck orchestra that is this well orchestrated look for a CONDUCTOR

What we do know is this ran by an ASIC chinese guy who is hostile to BITMAIN, the ASIC guy don't support GPU, but he knows shit about software, nor can he hire software people, but what he can do is KILL any notion of GPU-BITCOIN, and that is what they have done here.

proof of above assertion can be found here on GITHUB where developers who actually read and compiled the code call out these frauds.

https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:17:49 AM

Really surprised that Yobit and Bitfinex listed Bitcoin Gold as an digital asset and not as a future/derivative.

Wonder whats going to happen if Bitcoin Gold never actually ends up being launched.
bitfools (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:42:38 AM

Really surprised that Yobit and Bitfinex listed Bitcoin Gold as an digital asset and not as a future/derivative.

Wonder whats going to happen if Bitcoin Gold never actually ends up being launched.

Nothing will happen YOBIT.NET is a russian website that can be reployed and nobody will care

What is sad is the 1,000's of people that SOLD real BITCOIN that had value and traded it for this SHITCOIN

Here I didn't link above PROOF of my assertion, here read it  for yourselves this is from GITHUB where 100's of TOP MINER DEV's all read the code and call these asholes out as frauds, they were NOT even smart enough to compile the code after they ran SED on 20% of the name "Bitcoin" to "BitcoinGold", +60% of the shit still say's "bitcoind" and shit like that, this btc-clone was done by a chinese progrmmer at 'team-asic' working for $1/week.

Then 2 weeks ago they bring in the "Professor starbucks" from UKRAINE who is supposed to sort out the 'shit.'

https://github.com/BTCGPU/BTCGPU/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed

Read it and weap folks this is some real serious sick shit.

U can have a BOT make a btc-clone for 0.1 BTC on the net, with 100% compilable and targetting, and for 0.1BTC extra they'll pre-mine and deliver 100%, for years there has been white papers on how to make a btc-clone, these chinese jack-asses at BTG didn't even bother to google the subject, they only did 41% of the SED mod's, and have added no value to the base code.

I blame the BTC community had they not been promised "FREE DICK-CHEESE COIN", they would not have brought there BTC out of cold-storage and traded it on YOBIT, thus in a way you can say "A fool and his BTC are quickly departed".
Miner4ever

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:48:06 AM

How early I was thrilled to get a gpu bitkoin, which I am now disappointed with in the way this is all about.
The idea is essentially very good, but the way it is being implemented is extremely wrong.
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:51:29 AM

I suppose we just have to wait 1st November to be able to drop all the btg.
This fork thing isn't over, my prediction is that we need to pass a "fork phase" (every coin forking and forks from the forking coins and so on) before eventually get rid of this.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
bitfools (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:55:58 AM

How early I was thrilled to get a gpu bitkoin, which I am now disappointed with in the way this is all about.
The idea is essentially very good, but the way it is being implemented is extremely wrong.

It's still a good idea BITCOIN-Z essentially did it too, but as also a poorly deployed ICO that now makes it worth less than 10 Satoshi ( about 1 nano-dollar )

A real BITCOIN based on equihash that works and has its  code written tested first then deployed is a DAMN GOOD IDEA, problem is the community can't allow the CHINESE ASSHOLES who only want to deploy worthless ICO's to run the show.

A step back must be taken, and accept that all BITCOIN "FORKS" are fraudulent FUCKS

Not a new idea to TEST your code, before your release a product, but these assholes don't give a fuck about "MINERS", they don't give a shit about anything other than getting "FREE BITCOIN" from stupid people. Guess what it works, very well, the GREED of the stupid caucasian feeds right into their hands, look at all these UTUBE sites of slick guys talking about trading shit-coin and you can make $1000 into $100M in a few days,

They already banned this shit in CHINA, that's why they took this show to RUSSIA ( home of yobit.net ),

ICO's don't have shit to do with MINING, in fact ICO's like BTG ( bitcoin-gold ) have NO intention of mining, they have pre-allocated coins for themselves and they have no plan of allowing the public to mine until the difficulty becomes astronomic, and then you have to PAY them 'fouders fees' in BTC in order to collect your shit-coin, the shit never ends.

What is needed is to go back to the CRYPTO-ANARCHIST model of the block-chain/merkel tree and have nothing to do with NYA,BITMAIN, or any asshole in NYC or HK/Shanghai
bitfools (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:06:26 AM

I suppose we just have to wait 1st November to be able to drop all the btg.
This fork thing isn't over, my prediction is that we need to pass a "fork phase" (every coin forking and forks from the forking coins and so on) before eventually get rid of this.

NOV-1? It's now what 26? Depending UTC, "fork' block came&went 3 days ago, not more than 2 lines of C++ code has been added to the github since 'fork', the CODE is inoperable, and no element of that code exists in a functionable usable state, not server, not seeds, not wallet NADA, for some software to appear NOV-1 is INSANE, your going to get nothing more then than you have today, which is NOTHING. Hell "Replay" was never even considered! Why pray tell? Cuz from day one this project was managed by non-programmers.

You take a 'man month mythology', you take 'shit', and its now 26OCT, and you tell me 1NOV, some 4 days away SHIT will become GOLD, when some 1K++ man hours of "GOOD PEOPLE" need to make this happen.

Sure you can ARGUE that a "lottery" can be ran on GITHUB and the next 3 days 100% of tested functional code for main-net and test-net will just appear? As of right now there isn't even a working blockchain.

Sure just OFFER "25 BTG" and have some NERD pull a 'REPLAY' out of his ass, and maybe a DNS SEED server as well.

I ain't going to happen folks they'll just tell people to "WAIT", and hope this thing quietly dies, I think this is why the TEAM-BTCGPU has added no new c++ in the last 3 days to the project, they know that working-code was NEVER in the plan

All bitcoin forks are fucks, get over it, trying to find good in any of this is a circle jerk, a few idiots got some free BCH so they support the fork, and the same idiots support SEG2, but the fact is nobody should be piggy-backing on BTC, as its the only real deal.

Late comers where it be government, or chinese mafia ( triads ), all want  piece of bitcoin, including NYA ( new york kosher-nostra mafia ), all these players want to balkanize BTC.

Nobody can support this who truly loves Satoshi's Original Dream.

If you don't support the original Satoshi, then start from scratch with your own block-chain.

ALL Bitcoin Forks to Date have been "Bitcoin Fucks" ran by criminals in either NYC, or HK/Shanghai, nothing good has come from these forks.

The fact that BTG got BTC to be locked 24 hours and even ever taken seriously just shows the the BTC community is allowing itself to be ran and controlled by MORONS.
Branko

Activity: 2478
Merit: 318

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:44:33 AM

Sad thing is how all this affected whole crypto market for the last month
(in negative way)
pops87

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:56:48 AM

BTG had just block freez. Of course its not yet mineble - they are doing premine and then in november it will be available.
polylogic

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

ʕʘ̅͜ʘ̅ʔ

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:57:52 AM

i dont think you can count on whats publicly happening on github,
they could be working offline or test everything in a non public git.
but you got some valid points, the game is going to get real dirty

.Presale LIVE..Crypto Visa EU OUT NOW.✔ ◾ Bonus Payments.
Cashback ✔ ◾ Rainshowers ✔ ◾ Ambassador Bounty
Founding the next way of banking D E Z E N T R A L I Z E D

|

2gether.global

|

AI optimized
Community driven
Personal banking

❌ VFA Approved
✅ ERC-20 Token
⚠⚠ Join presale now!

Website