Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 is best year for cryptoholders  (Read 5707 times)
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

Why is 2020 a good year? Is there any basis for this? Is it because this figure looks good? Judgment without any basis cannot be a worthwhile reference.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Sid3d

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

I have invested in eventchain and power ledger. And hoping to invest in centra and wtc coins.. But i sell those in 2020.., 

2020 good year for crypto holders? Most saying 2020 is the milestone for digital currencies

Tell the masters your comments

Now is a bad time to trade their coins. Perhaps I will hold them, perhaps in fact next year there will be a dawn of the crypt industry. I do not despair, I wish everyone good luck
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:16:44 AM

I have invested in eventchain and power ledger. And hoping to invest in centra and wtc coins.. But i sell those in 2020.., 

2020 good year for crypto holders? Most saying 2020 is the milestone for digital currencies

It's good that you believe in crypto-currencies and plan in the long term, but you need to understand that the market is crypto-currency - it is changeable, and no one knows what will happen in the future.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:24:57 AM

Yeah, I agree. I have heard from different experts that it is really so because current changes are so useful for that year and holders will be very happy with the result.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:32:19 AM

if we allow the pattern on the bitcoin price as the basis for all crypto, the significant bull run of crypto happens during 1 year after the bitcoin halving reward. The first bitcoin halving occurred on 2012 and the crypto and bitcoin bull run happen on the 2nd quarter of 2013, so does the four-year bitcoin halving from the next event on 2016 and the crypto bull run on 2nd and up to the last quarter of 2017 and so it is expected that the bull run will occur on 2021 in which the year 2020 is the third bitcoin halving and IMHO crypto bull run depends on the trend of bitcoin.
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

It's good that you believe in crypto-currencies and plan in the long term, but you need to understand that the market is crypto-currency - it is changeable, and no one knows what will happen in the future.
that's right, we can only predict and continue to hope because cryptocurrency is always filled with surprises beyond our expectations, if we look at it from year to year the development of cryptocurrency is always changing and uncertain so we still don't know what it will be like in 2020.

seregaleon

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

It's hard to say what will happen in 2020, but it is to be hoped that the coins will really grow in price
opalet

Activity: 131

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

I'm also waiting for the miracle of 2020, as the cryptocurrency market hasn't really grown this year, which has frustrated a lot of people. I am confident about the huge potential and growth of cryptocurrency adoption in the future.
Why you are sure that 2020 will be successful? I do not understand it, there are no proofs of it. From where in general did this date undertake? The market of cryptocurrency is very volatile and unpredictable. As in general it is possible to speak about concrete dates or years.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
raske

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:17:55 AM
Merited by Daniel91 (1), big_daddy (1)

to be happy in the year 2020 we all have to make good stock of those alts ->

EOS
EOS addresses some shortcomings of the Ethereum Network. For instance, to develop a dApp on Ethereum you need to use Solidity, a programming language for smart contracts.
The need to know Solidity is a barrier to the use of the Ethereum Network.
EOS overcomes this by providing services to developers, including database and account management services, which do not require programming knowledge.
EOS has other technological strong points as well. For instance, it is fast and more scalable than Ethereum. Where the Ethereum Network requires users to pay gas to use the network, transactions on the EOS blockchain are free.
EOS also has huge and enthusiastic community support, and for good reason. The coin is not mined. Rather, block producers are voted in by the community. Finally, EOS recently completed a successful token sale and has the capital to develop its full potential. For these reasons, I am confident EOS will be a profitable investment in 2019 and beyond.

Ripple — XRP (i personally hate this coin, cause is completely centralized, but...)
Ripple is the third-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization after Bitcoin and Ethereum.
It is a venture-backed startup that never held an ICO (which is the main reason why the SEC will never declare it a security). Ripple offers a global financial settlement service for banks that lets them transact directly and instantly across national borders. Thus, Ripple is oriented to large institutions instead of individual users. Its goal is to give financial institutions an easy and reliable solution for cross-border payments. It has already partnered with large banks around the world and more financial institutions are moving to adopt the Ripple protocol. This institutional support and the fact it is safe from SEC regulation are why I believe XRP will survive the altcoin bloodbath.

Stellar — XLM
Stellar’s goal is providing a fast, efficient, and inexpensive service to individuals for cross-border payments. Unlike XRP, Stellar is geared to individuals, not large institutions.
Companies like Paypal currently dominate the online payment sector and charge around 5% in fees per transaction. In contrast, Stellar offers 5 second transaction speeds and extremely low fees (e.g. the Tempo remittances dApp running on the Stellar blockchain can process 600,000 transactions for 0.01 USD).
Importantly, Stellar is it does not use proof of work verification, which means it doesn’t have to deal with the energy consumption issue plaguing Bitcoin (instead of PoW it uses the Stellar Consensus Protocol).
Finally, Stellar has established several partnerships with large tech companies, including IBM. I think Stellar represents a solid investment.

0x — ZRX
Many are aware of the recent explosion in the number of decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges. Decentralized exchanges are built with the 0x protocol, which is an open protocol allowing ERC20 tokens to be traded directly on the Ethereum blockchain. This alone make 0x a promising investment.
It has also hit a majority of milestones in its road map and was built through several libraries to ease its way into the developer community. It was mentioned on the Coinbase Blog recently as well. For these reasons, Ox is a good investment this year.

Basic Attention Token — BAT
BAT was founded by a team of highly regarded people with a lot of experience in the tech world. The token is a unit of account between advertisers, publishers, and users. Synonymous with BAT is the Brave browser, which integrates with the BAT token. The browser can repel malware and protect the privacy of users while they surf the web. The BAT whitepaper banks on the fact users will welcome a browser that blocks trackers and ads that sell their personal information. Could be a good long term investment.

Tron — TRX
TRX will be a controversial pick for some. Why add it to the list? TRON recently bought BitTorrent. This acquisition will mean big things if TRON can develop more secure and decentralized torrenting methods in the future. For instance, a major innovation would be to distribute file parts across a network and recombine them for user downloading, especially if this included first come first save placeholder-styled downloads.
Other points in TRON’s favor are that TRX is one of the few ERC20 tokens to make it to MainNet. The fact its chain is actually running is also something. TRON has over 300,000 accounts so far. Though still much less than the Ethereum Network, the growth is impressive. For these reasons, TRX is an altcoin with a solid future.

Ethereum Classic — ETC
ETC could be poised to survive for one major reason: Ethereum is moving towards a proof of stake system. Some people will undoubtedly want to use ETC over the new protocol because they prefer proof of work consensus. Coinbase also recently added ETC, which is a good sign this coin isn;t going anywhere soon. For these reasons, Ethereum Classic is a good investment.

Litecoin — LTC
Litecoin was founded in 2011 and has become a Bitcoin alternative with a top 10 market cap of over 3 billion USD.
LTC took key features of Bitcoin and improved upon the technology. Some differences between Bitcoin and Litecoin are the total supply, which is 84 million compared to Bitcoin’s 21 million. The average mining time of a block on the LTC blockchain is 2.5 minutes while it is 10 minutes for BTC. LTC is also one of the big four on Coinbase. For these reasons, I think Litecoin will survive the altcoin bloodbath.

those a bove are only opinions, to invest money in those projects, first DYOR, always.
Rati24

Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

Well, maybe it will be as you described. But some say that by this year there will be very little altcoin on the market so others simply will not stand the competition and just disappear. In fact, you need to choose more promising coins and in your coins I'm not sure. Although this life can be different, someone will win and somebody will lose. We are looking forward to an end to this year's events.
Tramvay

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

It's very funny to read such topics. 2019 has not yet come, and you already think that it will be in 2020. Even in a month the situation in this market may change.
raske

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

It's very funny to read such topics. 2019 has not yet come, and you already think that it will be in 2020. Even in a month the situation in this market may change.

maybe can be funny, but good long term investments should be made by a plan of 2-5 years
there is no easy-quick money anymore
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

Yep, 2020 may be the best year for us. In 2018 the largest investors withdraw money from risky instruments like crypto ahead of a number of major decisions like ETF.
bitcoinmux

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 10:40:57 AM

my opinion is different because from last 7 years i was working in cryptocurrency and i believe that every year in cryptocurrency i got more and far more profit from previous year and it can be yours if you working in a strategy which i follows.  
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:46:48 AM

Yeah, I agree. I have heard from different experts that it is really so because current changes are so useful for that year and holders will be very happy with the result.

And what's so special about 2020? Nobody is able to say with certainty exactly this year will be special for cryptocurrency. It's good to plan your investments, but the crypto market is too unpredictable even for experts.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Miles123

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

We cannot predict the future, but if we have the assurance that the value of it will blow, well you should wait for that. The success of your will soon going to happen. Trust the project where you invested and make sure that they are trusted too.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

I do not look at such a long period. After all, we still have to endure the end of 2018 and the whole of 2019. During this period, in fact, very much can change. Although I also hold the opinion that in the next few years the future of the crypto market will be excellent.
wareck

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:09:34 PM

Now the situation in the crypto market has really changed for the worse after the pronounced fall in prices of most coins. But I am absolutely sure that in the coming years the situation will normalize, there are all chances for the active growth of the crypto market. Therefore, now is an excellent time for promising investments.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

In fact, I read many case studies and publications. Having studied this information, he also made a conclusion for himself: 2020 can be a real peak for the currency of crypto. The main thing now is not to miss the opportunity to invest in promising coins, while the low price for investments remains.
jemura

Activity: 406

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:09:20 PM

We must first live 2018 before thinking about 2020.No one knows what will happen in 3 years. Everything is unpredictable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: