Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:11:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Loan for a surgery, serious topic.  (Read 657 times)
DmerSergey (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:44:59 AM

I have a problem with my left arm, my medic says its a tumor (non cancerous) that should be removed as soon as possible to evade further infections.
Normally the surgery in my country can be done for free using the medical card and social security but i am not in my home country right now and can't get back because my home was foreclosed and i am still fighting with the bank for it. Will be back in 1 or 2 months before the trial, it can get worse before that time.

I need to operate it in at least 5 days and i don't have enough money because i just paid my monthly bills and my rented apartment and only have money for basic needs as food. I need 300 EURO and will pay a 10% of interests in 2 weeks after my payday. My monthly income is 900 EURO.

I found this forum on google while looking for a lend, i saw a lot of results but with very high interests so i registered here to ask.
I don't like begging money/donations for a surgery, i prefer to lend the money and pay medical bills for my own, this is not an urgent surgery but rather preventive.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:27:46 AM

I have a problem with my left arm, my medic says its a tumor (non cancerous) that should be removed as soon as possible to evade further infections.
Normally the surgery in my country can be done for free using the medical card and social security but i am not in my home country right now and can't get back because my home was foreclosed and i am still fighting with the bank for it. Will be back in 1 or 2 months before the trial, it can get worse before that time.

I need to operate it in at least 5 days and i don't have enough money because i just paid my monthly bills and my rented apartment and only have money for basic needs as food. I need 300 EURO and will pay a 10% of interests in 2 weeks after my payday. My monthly income is 900 EURO.

I found this forum on google while looking for a lend, i saw a lot of results but with very high interests so i registered here to ask.
I don't like begging money/donations for a surgery, i prefer to lend the money and pay medical bills for my own, this is not an urgent surgery but rather preventive.
I tried to duplicate what you did, typed lend in Google and it didn't give me the same results that you have that lead you to this forum. This kind of sob story has been heard of so many times and unfortunately this will not work here any more. if you need immediate help then go to your friends or relatives to help you out because you will need a collateral before someone will lend you money here.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:28:41 AM

This isn't charity. No one cares about your predicament.

Go ask your family and friends for money, you won't get any from here.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1344
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:32:43 AM

Why not go to a bank for a loan or to a p2p site? Why come here specifically? This also shows your intentions, especially since you didnt read. If someone is in such a situation as yours, they wouldnt come here to a site dealing with bitcoins, or if they would do bitcoin, wouldnt come to a forum. They would usually go to family, friends, to a p2p lending site, cash advance, they may even go pawn their stuff or sell it. Not come to a forum, asking for a loan in a irreversible currency with no valid collateral, and before you even dare try to offer your passport, id, or whatever, those arent valid collateral. Its really sad when people use such stories as yours because there are really people out there that are going through stuff like that and they cant afford to go through surgery
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:02:52 AM

Not sure I would trust a surgeon that takes payment in BTC.
DmerSergey (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:46:59 AM

I tried to duplicate what you did, typed lend in Google and it didn't give me the same results that you have that lead you to this forum. This kind of sob story has been heard of so many times and unfortunately this will not work here any more. if you need immediate help then go to your friends or relatives to help you out because you will need a collateral before someone will lend you money here.
By relatives you mean your mother?
By collateral you mean her vibrator?

https://i0.wp.com/hipertextual.com/files/2016/10/trolldad.jpg?resize=670%2C413&ssl=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUE9R6h1CRg
Bye.

Cya onda darkweb foooooooooooooooooooools.
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:12:25 AM

Bye.

Oops, heart touching story didn't really work so this ukrainian hero immediately claims he cometh from da darkweb. LOL.

bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:09:39 AM

Oh and now we are all scared! Shocked
And what do you do on the darkweb Opie? Crying and begging for few satoshies like you do here?
DmerSergey (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:23:28 AM

I buy stolen stuff, just dont say 0/10 it was great. I dont need satoshis actually, the sap story was a laugh to log out and create a new account to test my new proxy i have bought.
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:33:59 AM

I buy stolen stuff, just dont say 0/10 it was great. I dont need satoshis actually, the sap story was a laugh to log out and create a new account to test my new proxy i have bought.

TL;DR of the whole thread:

OP is stupid.
amila_cs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:43:59 PM

wow this escalated quickly  Grin

WONO

⇐ ● WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of  any assets and services without currency and taxation expenses ● ⇒

○ ○ ○  WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○  ○
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:08:00 PM

Bye.

:haHAA:

not 12 btw

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:52:32 PM

(buying proxies lol)
So, when do you graduate from middle school?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: