Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Gravity Project | Decentralized market platform  (Read 4726 times)
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:37:19 AM

2.) Will you continue to make new project developments for SYNX or only Gravity??

Yeah that's a worry, will the old SYNX just be left to rot some more after this, what's the real problem with the code, can you give us the technical reasons why this can't be built on top of the current blockchain?  eg PIVX just implemented a huge change with Zero Coin and they are incrementing the protocol version and forcing people to upgrade the wallets.  Why is this not possible for SYNX?

Thanks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GravityCoin (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:58:25 AM

2.) Will you continue to make new project developments for SYNX or only Gravity??

Yeah that's a worry, will the old SYNX just be left to rot some more after this, what's the real problem with the code, can you give us the technical reasons why this can't be built on top of the current blockchain?  eg PIVX just implemented a huge change with Zero Coin and they are incrementing the protocol version and forcing people to upgrade the wallets.  Why is this not possible for SYNX?

Thanks.

Christian Grey, Luka Vilar & Andrew Racott will keep working on SYNX. In a few days, Luka will release some fixes and also a x64 build.
honeyponey

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:01:09 AM

If I have multiple adresses in my wallet, should I transfer all synx on one address to get gravitycoin or can I keep them in separated addresses?
liotmaan

Activity: 324
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:25:25 AM

Can the countdown at least be pushed back until after 2x?
GravityCoin (OP)

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:45:21 AM

If I have multiple adresses in my wallet, should I transfer all synx on one address to get gravitycoin or can I keep them in separated addresses?

You can keep them in separated addresses
vuvelashop

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:22:49 AM

i see same name coin at topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045089.0
cryptonist

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:05:11 PM

i see same name coin at topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045089.0

Yes, I was going to say the same thing. While searching for "gravity coin," multiple results show up. I think you guys should change the name since you're starting from scratch. I guess it wouldn't matter if you end up being the most popular, but something for the team to consider before launch!
bitcoin9999

Activity: 504
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:07:55 PM

The new synx coin had made several impressive improvements:

1.  great auto install script for MN on vps
2.  wallet that is fast and functional

I am all for free Grav.  You should call it gravy instead of gravity so people don't get confuse with another gravity coin.  There is no gravy coin yet.  Since Thanksgiving is coming, Gravy would go with the turkey.

btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:19:50 AM

I am all for free Grav.  You should call it gravy instead of gravity so people don't get confuse with another gravity coin.  There is no gravy coin yet.  Since Thanksgiving is coming, Gravy would go with the turkey.

That's quite a good name  Grin   WorkX will be a P2P job site then "Workin' for Gravy" is pretty apt.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:50:27 PM

i hope after the fork, you will continue develop the syndicate
and didn't like SPR after Helium Snapshot,, the price is dump so hard
regards
Grovesy

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:54:43 PM

Oh common, if anyone can't see this is a blatant scam then I don't feel sorry for them and I won't refund their SYNX.  The real question should be, if real qualified developers were working on SYNX then why couldn't they fix those easy fixes and continue on?  Why go to the extreme of creating a brand new coin off of synx, why not just fork it off dash or another similar coin?  Answer = they just want to rewrite the specs of the SYNX code so that the investors lose out on the rewards and the new whales that own this coin will win huge.  So scamy, should change the launch date to Halloween. And the graphics of this! If they can't pay to at least hire an intern graphic designer, then they got problems.  My prediction, SYNX will still do just fine and even better after this attempting a "take-over" and the real loosers will be the noobs that bought into this hype in telegram and the severe whale price manipulation.
You complicate what's actually quite simple. We wanted to fork the code to incorporate some projects that current Synx code is not permitting. How do you think the new whales will benefit from this new GRAV? It's not a premine we are not holding any and everything will be as fair as it can be. GRAV and SYNX will have the same team. As you can see we did in 2 months more progress than the past developers did from the beginning of the coin (website, media, wallets, design, Bittrex wallets updated and so on). But now we want to work even more. The GRAV Airdop is fair, nobody but the investors will benefit. Keep your SYNX in the wallet at the snapshot and you receive free GRAV coins. I can't see anything wrong with that. You are probably mad for some personal reasons and you take it on our project and team. Please stop the negativity and if you have something positive to share you're welcome.

@SyndicateLTD do you know how stupid this lines of yours is
We wanted to fork the code to incorporate some projects that current Synx code is not permitting.
Huh?

You're effectively saying you're copying the SYNX code, to add some stuff that isn't possible with the SYNX code Huh  Roll Eyes

Well it clearly is possible to add it to the SYNX code or you wouldn't be forking, the SYNX code!  So why not just develop this on SYNX like you originally planned???

Makes no sense at all!
BitJunkie556

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:07:29 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 03:21:30 AM by BitJunkie556

Oh common, if anyone can't see this is a blatant scam then I don't feel sorry for them and I won't refund their SYNX.  The real question should be, if real qualified developers were working on SYNX then why couldn't they fix those easy fixes and continue on?  Why go to the extreme of creating a brand new coin off of synx, why not just fork it off dash or another similar coin?  Answer = they just want to rewrite the specs of the SYNX code so that the investors lose out on the rewards and the new whales that own this coin will win huge.  So scamy, should change the launch date to Halloween. And the graphics of this! If they can't pay to at least hire an intern graphic designer, then they got problems.  My prediction, SYNX will still do just fine and even better after this attempting a "take-over" and the real loosers will be the noobs that bought into this hype in telegram and the severe whale price manipulation.
You complicate what's actually quite simple. We wanted to fork the code to incorporate some projects that current Synx code is not permitting. How do you think the new whales will benefit from this new GRAV? It's not a premine we are not holding any and everything will be as fair as it can be. GRAV and SYNX will have the same team. As you can see we did in 2 months more progress than the past developers did from the beginning of the coin (website, media, wallets, design, Bittrex wallets updated and so on). But now we want to work even more. The GRAV Airdop is fair, nobody but the investors will benefit. Keep your SYNX in the wallet at the snapshot and you receive free GRAV coins. I can't see anything wrong with that. You are probably mad for some personal reasons and you take it on our project and team. Please stop the negativity and if you have something positive to share you're welcome.

@SyndicateLTD do you know how stupid this lines of yours is
We wanted to fork the code to incorporate some projects that current Synx code is not permitting.
Huh?

You're effectively saying you're copying the SYNX code, to add some stuff that isn't possible with the SYNX code Huh  Roll Eyes

Well it clearly is possible to add it to the SYNX code or you wouldn't be forking, the SYNX code!  So why not just develop this on SYNX like you originally planned???

Makes no sense at all!

I don't know a whole lot about blockchain tech under the hood, but I would bet that there are probably many aspects of a coin that might be salvageable, while others, like adding radically new functionality, may require entirely new code via a fork.

Again, I can't say for sure, but it's not like this hasn't happened before. Look at Ethereum. And even more so, look no further than Bitcoin. To make Satoshi's vision truly work and drive economies, the code undoubtedly needed some serious improvements. Enter: all the forks we see of mainstream coins.

So I don't think it's as simple as complaining about old code being forked if that's what is required. Am I a little disappointed that it needs to happen? Yeah, I guess. But I believe in the vision of the team, so if they need to do it... Well, it is what it is

chefcryptoshark

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:48:23 AM

That's quite a good name  Grin   WorkX will be a P2P job site then "Workin' for Gravy" is pretty apt.

Nevermind the priceless marketing value of getting onboard the "Gravy Train" lol

All joking aside, I would like to hear the devs response to this issue.

nguyenthity

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:13:32 AM

Really like the idea of the project, with it i hope it will be helpful for everyone own / holding the coins in the future.

Thank nice project ... kindly solve synx mac wallet problem alway i am getting this error on open  "Syndicate-Qt quit unexpectedly." Please resolve this issue. and synx price will dump on this fork ?

I like it, i will invert in your project and success!

Thanks Dev!
honza

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:00:28 AM

hi how to save a private key, I followed the instructions and the address with all the coins I put into the console and confirmed and the pearl wrote

Method not found (code -32601)

What am I doing wrong?

THX
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:34:51 PM

Block 957719 in less than an hour. Are we going to get our gravy pouch today?
nshrd

Activity: 518

the moon

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:35:48 PM

where i will be able to buy grav coin??

Gallows

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:41:32 PM

hi how to save a private key, I followed the instructions and the address with all the coins I put into the console and confirmed and the pearl wrote

Method not found (code -32601)

What am I doing wrong?

THX

Did you use the < > mentioned in the post ? If so, leave those out. Use the addresss and the dumpprivkey command only. I also needed to unlock my wallet (not just for staking) before it would dump the private key.
cehfida

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:43:15 PM

SYNX snapshot has completed.I think his count down clock is wrong
robert3harrison

Activity: 219

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:59:33 AM

Yeah... we have passed supposed block. Where is the new wallet?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: