Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 06:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Paragon coin a good investment?  (Read 295 times)
ICOmonster (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:19:47 AM

Hi there, i've been watching paragon since its ICO stage but i want opinion of other people if it will still go up? Their ICO ended at 2.5usd but you can now buy some at HitBTC for 1usd. They said that they will be officially listed on november 15 but hitbtc is already live trading the coin

Do you think that paragon will go up on nov 15?
Please state a reason, i just need some advice before buying.. Thanks! Smiley
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:55:58 AM

Hi there, i've been watching paragon since its ICO stage but i want opinion of other people if it will still go up? Their ICO ended at 2.5usd but you can now buy some at HitBTC for 1usd. They said that they will be officially listed on november 15 but hitbtc is already live trading the coin

Hitbtc just opens the gate to trade iou token and as the developer said about the token will be traded on the exchange site on 15 November. It looks weird to see about the price of the paragon token already below the ico price.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:23:11 AM

the ico is good. but its too big. i hate big ico cause usually  it get dumped so much

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:10:59 AM

Hitbtc just opens the gate to trade iou token and as the developer said about the token will be traded on the exchange site on 15 November. It looks weird to see about the price of the paragon token already below the ico price.

It's usual for a token price go below ICO price after getting listed on exchange. It's the bounty users and pre-sale users dumping for profit.
Regular user should wait and let the coin get the momentum to profit from it.
ICOmonster (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:19:52 AM

It's usual for a token price go below ICO price after getting listed on exchange. It's the bounty users and pre-sale users dumping for profit.
Regular user should wait and let the coin get the momentum to profit from it.

how long do you think it will take for the coin to be big in value?
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:58:40 AM

I think not. Their project is not developed, I see no news from them. It seems to me not worth investing in them.

DaFingIs

Activity: 37
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:11:46 AM

It's worth doing your research as the price is under half what some people
Paid on the ICO.

I got in pretty early so will just hold it until it's worthwhile but there seems to be a lot of FUD around this company and They are not the best at stopping it.

GPLAY - 1# DECENTRALIZED P2P DIGITAL GAMING MARKETPLACE (https://gplaymarket.com)
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:50:33 AM

I have invested in Paragon's Ico and think it will rise when it's "officially" listed on major exchanges.
The problem here is a different one..i realised that most of this coins when the Icos are over lose lots of their value by reaching often a lower price than the official Ico price.
I am getting tired of this sick game..because at this point there is no need to participate to an Ico if i can get some coins at the cheapest price once ico is over.
The most serious Icos tend to lock their tokens until the coins/tokens are listed on major exchanges so people cannot sell them for cheap price.
Anyway paragon coin has a good team and a solid community so this will help for sure the coin to get a very good value in the next months  Wink

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
ICOmonster (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:30:53 AM

I have invested in Paragon's Ico and think it will rise when it's "officially" listed on major exchanges.
The problem here is a different one..i realised that most of this coins when the Icos are over lose lots of their value by reaching often a lower price than the official Ico price.
I am getting tired of this sick game..because at this point there is no need to participate to an Ico if i can get some coins at the cheapest price once ico is over.
The most serious Icos tend to lock their tokens until the coins/tokens are listed on major exchanges so people cannot sell them for cheap price.
Anyway paragon coin has a good team and a solid community so this will help for sure the coin to get a very good value in the next months  Wink

Thanks for your answer... looking forward to buy some Cheesy
Gorgeous011235

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

I Love DeepOnion!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:34:04 PM

You are welcome my friend!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
COINISM0001

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:41:12 PM

Bought in at $0.21 and holding it since then...im looking it to multiple by Feb and beyond

Bought at $0..21

You are welcome my friend!
Hedda Gabler

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:30:41 AM

Was there an airdrop of free coins of this? Apparently I discovered I have an old Paragon account, was wondering if there was ever a free airdrop. I'm not really sure if there ever was.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: