Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE OF LAKEBANKER ICO  (Read 284 times)
bitnautis (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:31:18 AM

I was from all those who had the bad luck or the stupidity to invest in this!
According to their initial ico rules , phase 2 was supposed to start in the middle of october and run for 15 days
Moreover BAC tokens was supposed to start trading in lakebtc exchange before 1st of November

However out of nowhere they decided to postpone their phase for July 2018!!!

https://lakebanker.com/blogs/11-phase-2-update

Of course they are not mentioning anything regarding what will happen with the funds of the investors , so my guess is they will remain frozen at least until July 2018!

In their slack channel few people that are participants there , their ask for a refund but best team is giving is  that "maybe" they will allow for BAC/ETH trading for a week!

If all this doesn't sound like scam , i don't know what else does!!!

Now a few questions

1) It's obvious that lakebanker team didn't honour their own terms , why they don't at least give their investrors the choice of refund ?
2) Had the investors know from the start that their money will be stucked for almost a year would they invest in this ?
3) Who can quarantee that even postponed phase2 will not be postponed again and again ?
4) They say that "maybe" they will allow for BAC/ETH trading for a week in lakeBTC , well can you imagine a potential buyer after all this ? even if they eventually allow trading wouldn't be obvious that price will tank  ?   90% -100% losses  would be a logiacal conclusion imo
5) Even if they allowed BAC/ETH trading  , guess what? ETH withdrawal is not currently available !!!! Nice one , Wouldn't you say?
So investors funds are stucked no matter what!

My advice for potential investors BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS , KEEP AWAY FROM LAKEBTC
My proposal to lakebanker phase 1 ico investors let's exchange opinions and search what choices including legal actions we have to take back our funds
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
turtoro

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:12:54 AM

I wondered to their site today. Looked very amateur and looks like a quick money grab scam!
bitnautis (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:34:01 AM

I wish i had think twice before invest in this!
To my  defence i fall for this cause was backed by lakeBTC which used to be a legitimate exchange
At least it gives me some relief if i can warn even just one of any potential victim
Something tells me that these guys won't get away so easily with this though
Krysthl

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:43:23 PM

Where is the response to these messages by Lake Banker??
I think this is a scam!
margana

Activity: 153
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

Total scam. Their platform does not allow withdrawal of their tokens or ETH.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: