Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:51:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone  (Read 65359 times)
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 03:51:18 AM

Does anyone knows if the phone provider is allowed to suspend my subscription because i called 2000 minutes in 3 days?
And my phone provider said that I'm not allowed to call that number because I gain BTC and I'm doing "traffic transfer to another network"

Thanks!

Space for rent if its still trending
leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 03:58:39 AM

Does anyone knows if the phone provider is allowed to suspend my subscription because i called 2000 minutes in 3 days?
And my phone provider said that I'm not allowed to call that number because I gain BTC and I'm doing "traffic transfer to another network"

Thanks!
Who's your phone provider? If it is against your provider's terms of service and the contract you signed, then they have every right to suspend your subscription especially after already notifying you about the issue already. Maybe it's time to switch to a new phone service provider?  Roll Eyes

serje
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:20:02 AM

Thanks!
Who's your phone provider? If it is against your provider's terms of service and the contract you signed, then they have every right to suspend your subscription especially after already notifying you about the issue already. Maybe it's time to switch to a new phone service provider?  Roll Eyes

They have something written in  TOS but it's absurd to say you are not allowed to use the subscription to make traffic in any network when they offer me unlimited calls to Europe landlines ... how am I supposed to use the unlimited feature if they block my subscription?
Phone provider is Romtelecom from Romania and I call to Finland!

leancuisine

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 04:34:35 AM

Thanks!

They have something written in  TOS but it's absurd to say you are not allowed to use the subscription to make traffic in any network when they offer me unlimited calls to Europe landlines ... how am I supposed to use the unlimited feature if they block my subscription?
But how did Romtelecom even know that you were calling to a phone number to be paid in BTC? Were they logging and analyzing your phone calls?  Undecided

serje
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 04:52:27 AM

Thanks!

They have something written in  TOS but it's absurd to say you are not allowed to use the subscription to make traffic in any network when they offer me unlimited calls to Europe landlines ... how am I supposed to use the unlimited feature if they block my subscription?
But how did Romtelecom even know that you were calling to a phone number to be paid in BTC? Were they logging and analyzing your phone calls?  Undecided

In TOS is nothing written about gaining something with your phone calls and even if it was as long as BTC is not recognized in my country as a coin then it's my problem if I want to call
When they called me to tell me why they suspended my phone (15 days later, until they called me no one knew why I was suspended) they said they googled the number with I was calling and they found out it's number that generates BTC for me and I don't get it why they were so mad at me for calling that number (maybe it's just because they knew that with a 15 euro subscription you can make a whole lot more and were thinking everyone will start doing that)
The thing is I just made the subscription only for calling to Finland and after my first 3 days i had over 2000 minutes used, anyway I will cancel that subscription because they don't allow me to call unlimited as they pretend to do and I'm thinking to consult a lawyer and ask his opinion if I should sue them!

leancuisine

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 05:10:30 AM

Best of luck on that. Smiley

schoolbus

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:53:14 AM

I can't call Finland from skype. I've the ID calling number but it says the contact is blocked from skype. Please help!
jmsr1978

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 12:57:42 PM

Hello,
there is a possibility to reset the germans numbers? My girlfriend is calling for me there by Skype and it says for 4 of them that are blocked by Skype...i already create the 5 numbers to give it to her for calling... it is possible???
Thanks in advance
Cheers Smiley

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!
jmsr1978

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 01:21:53 PM

Hello,
there is a possibility to reset the germans numbers? My girlfriend is calling for me there by Skype and it says for 4 of them that are blocked by Skype...i already create the 5 numbers to give it to her for calling... it is possible???
Thanks in advance
Cheers Smiley

ok, looks like Skype block her user from make calls  Angry even if i paid the service!!!!! i dont understand why they call this service unlimited calls Tongue

For everybody to know then "BE CAREFUL WITH SKYPE"

NikoInc

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:37:05 PM

So after some long thought and curiosity I tried to calculate
approximately how much could be earned doing this task.

Guidelines (Average Person)
1 Phone (US Rates 120min BTC)
8 Hours Worth of Daily Calling

Equals Approx 0.00057600 BTC Daily
Equals Approx 0.01612800 BTC Monthly
Equals Approx 0.19353600 BTC Yearly

That's Approx Either $12 or $150 A Year for the Basic User. Cheesy

This is just a rough calculation, my calculations could be off a bit that's
why there is a variation in the amount earned.
If somebody has another theory please share with the group.

Thanks
NikoInc
CoinByCall (OP)

Activity: 455

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 06:19:50 PM

Hello,
Thanks in advance
Cheers Smiley

No, but in your particular case you can create a new account.
jmsr1978

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 08:26:00 PM

Thanks
NikoInc

Its depends also where u are calling... im calling to Finland and i tell u, is faster than to mine right now. You also can opt for LTC instead BTC, grow faster.

NikoInc

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:10:48 PM

Its depends also where u are calling... im calling to Finland and i tell u, is faster than to mine right now. You also can opt for LTC instead BTC, grow faster.

Are you calling from the US?
If so what carrier do you use?
TonyOliver

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2014, 09:49:58 PM

All coinbycall phone numbers have been banned on the EE (Everything Everywhere) Network in the UK.

I questioned them on twitter and they said it was a service they didn't support.

http://www.freebitcoingiveaway.co.uk/coinbycall-uk-numbers-barred-by-orange-t-mobile-and-everything-everywhere-networks/

coinbycall - is there anything you can do about this?

Can we get new UK Numbers? EE is the largest mobile network.

Free Bitcoin Giveaway - Your source for all things bitcoin
AltorXP

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 12:51:56 AM

Hello,
Thanks in advance
Cheers Smiley

No, but in your particular case you can create a new account.

Is there any new numbers for Finland as there are for Germany?
Making a new account shows the same numbers
jmsr1978

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 07:56:11 AM

Are you calling from the US?
If so what carrier do you use?

No, im in Germany... but also with the "Europe Flat" i can call to landlines in USA

serje
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 10:13:55 PM

Well operators just don't want us to make a profit with their company

so in this case we should do the following if we have unlimited landlines calls everyone should post his number and we should call for about 5 days non-stop and talk about anything with each other

if the subscription says unlimited then it should be unlimited
in a month are 43200 minutes and since we all have 2 lines we can call 2 numbers at the same time and make 86400 minutes a month and they can't do shit about it because in the contract says unlimited minutes!

I really think we can win this thing with the phone companies but we need to get together from every country and sue them but this only after we try to make more than 43200 minutes in a month

Because if we make 43200 minutes by calling coinbycall numbers then they will accuse us of breaking the contract for things like sending traffic to another network - and this is bullshit because you send traffic to another network every time you call your friends - or saying that we gain something - this is also bullshit because a lot of people call other people to help them via phone and the ones who help the ones in need get paid by that person.

just my 2 cents!

zulu860

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

iseebitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 11:07:13 PM

Thanks
NikoInc

i know your way off i make 0.01 BTC every 5 days with 8 hrs a day when i go hard with it. Course im using 2 lines though but still awesome service
I'm using Boost Mobile and Google voice in old settings

Bitcoins: 157TGFQRUWuBC5pREHcpkXfgCWGrQ9Zti6   iseebitcoins.com
Zimstake: EDEtRKNMUMZrsMCxTKvnz8U2Y84NPQDS2r
Cannabiscoin: CGj3H5AgJKTNeiPCsv2akbQiSSGUjcRjBE
zulu860

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

iseebitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 11:16:37 PM

Bitcoins: 157TGFQRUWuBC5pREHcpkXfgCWGrQ9Zti6   iseebitcoins.com
Zimstake: EDEtRKNMUMZrsMCxTKvnz8U2Y84NPQDS2r
Cannabiscoin: CGj3H5AgJKTNeiPCsv2akbQiSSGUjcRjBE
leancuisine

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 11:23:27 PM

Congrats on the nice payouts.  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: