Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinByCall.com - Get paid in BTC for listening radio over the phone  (Read 65336 times)
katie.mckinley

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

old user name chris3spice

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 07:08:24 PM

I understand the reason for removing it, makes me sad but oh well. Now I'll just turn Pandora back on to listen to in the background.
joose

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:17:52 AM

I was kind of enjoying the foreign commercials.. was trying to pick up on the language.. lol.. well damn. hope you guys figure out a way to block the robots or whatever the heck it is going on!
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:47:16 AM

Bad news. We'll have to remove the USA again. There's just too much abuse/fraud respectively too many non-human/multiple fake listeners to make it worthwhile. A classic case of how a few greedy ones can ruin it for the whole bunch.

Maybe one day we'll add the USA again if we can figure out how to avoid abuse but please don't ask IF or WHEN, it won't change anything. The answer is always: we don't know, and only time will tell.

FAQ: Most of the US callers that don't call any other countries will be left with a small positive balance that they cannot payout now unless they call other countries. Sorry guys, but we won't process your payouts manually. It is difficult to tell who the fraudsters are and we don't want to pay them EVEN MORE, so you can blame it onto them.

sad to see this happen. I would call and had several friends calling for me as well :/ hopefully you can find a fair way for us all
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:20:34 AM

So my .10LTC is gone? Nice

zulu860

Activity: 196

iseebitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 06:56:43 PM

Sucks Balls damn

Bitcoins: 157TGFQRUWuBC5pREHcpkXfgCWGrQ9Zti6   iseebitcoins.com
Zimstake: EDEtRKNMUMZrsMCxTKvnz8U2Y84NPQDS2r
Cannabiscoin: CGj3H5AgJKTNeiPCsv2akbQiSSGUjcRjBE
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:51:29 PM

Bad news. We'll have to remove the USA again. There's just too much abuse/fraud respectively too many non-human/multiple fake listeners to make it worthwhile. A classic case of how a few greedy ones can ruin it for the whole bunch.

Maybe one day we'll add the USA again if we can figure out how to avoid abuse but please don't ask IF or WHEN, it won't change anything. The answer is always: we don't know, and only time will tell.

FAQ: Most of the US callers that don't call any other countries will be left with a small positive balance that they cannot payout now unless they call other countries. Sorry guys, but we won't process your payouts manually. It is difficult to tell who the fraudsters are and we don't want to pay them EVEN MORE, so you can blame it onto them.

Sounds like YOU guys are the scammers and fraudsters. I was close to payout and spent a lot of time there, and this is how you reward your userbase.

"Sorry guys, a couple of people fucked up so we are just going to keep your money too."

Since I have more free time being from being blocked by your service, maybe I should spend it telling everyone exactly what you are.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
seakazoo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:59:56 PM

Idk, maybe not allowing up to 5 phone numbers per account to call would cut down "non-human/multiple fake listeners".  
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:20:15 PM

Sounds like YOU guys are the scammers and fraudsters. I was close to payout and spent a lot of time there, and this is how you reward your userbase.

"Sorry guys, a couple of people fucked up so we are just going to keep your money too."

Since I have more free time being from being blocked by your service, maybe I should spend it telling everyone exactly what you are.
What this means? I was close to payout and spent a lot of time there

Because after the announcement I just got a payment from them worth of 0.06 BTC
So I doubt that your payment is higher than mine!

Think again before speaking!
Why do you think Portugal was removed? Also Austria?

Space for rent if its still trending
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:51:34 PM

How about Idgaf about your payout? Think before YOU speak.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
serje
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:57:08 PM

Corrected it for you!

Well as you can see this is your problem you don't fucking care about someone else!
As we do here! That's why US got removed! If someone is doing something wrong instead of telling him to stop all the people try to take advantage of it!

Maybe some of you don't realize the importance of this service but for small miners this is something like mining with 84GH/s! (at current rate and difficulty for Finland)

So yeah we appreciate this service and respect it, while you take it for granted!

Well SURPRISE it's not granted!

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:00:39 PM

Corrected it for you!

Well as you can see this is your problem you don't fucking care about someone else!
As we do here! That's why US got removed! If someone is doing something wrong instead of telling him to stop all the people try to take advantage of it!

Maybe some of you don't realize the importance of this service but for small miners this is something like mining with 84GH/s! (at current rate and difficulty for Finland)

So yeah we appreciate this service and respect it, while you take it for granted!

You are nothing but a common troll, so glad you like getting into arguments with matters that don't concern you. Welcome to my ignore list.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
serje
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 10:06:04 PM

Corrected it for you!

You are nothing but a common troll, so glad you like getting into arguments with matters that don't concern you. Welcome to my ignore list.

Yeah I'm a troll for using this service for 3 months and got payments worth almost 1BTC .... so yes I'm a troll .... in your head .... because I don't agree with you and I defend a service that really helps me get some bitcoins!

If I may ask what is your threshold?

CoinByCall (OP)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 06:17:59 AM

Dude, we have paid out 171 BTC and 474 LTC to the userbase since June 2013.

I don't understand what you get so upset for. I'm guessing you've earned enough free Bitcoins through us in the last months. Greed is bad. Smiley

The payout threshold is 0.01 BTC or 0.5 LTC. If you are really so desperate for a few coins worth a few USDs let me know your PIN or username and I'll process your payment manually.
CoinByCall (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 06:22:02 AM

Idk, maybe not allowing up to 5 phone numbers per account to call would cut down "non-human/multiple fake listeners".  

I'm afraid that won't help. This would just result in even more fake accounts getting registered. I've blocked many fake accounts manually since we added the USA in September. It's just not worth the time.
leancuisine

Activity: 980

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 06:36:38 AM

I'm afraid that won't help. This would just result in even more fake accounts getting registered. I've blocked many fake accounts manually since we added the USA in September. It's just not worth the time.
Perhaps seakazoo is referring to the 5 phone number limit per account? If there was no limit, then the amount of fake accounts would be kept to a minimum as they would just use the same account.

CoinByCall (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 07:00:38 AM

Perhaps seakazoo is referring to the 5 phone number limit per account? If there was no limit, then the amount of fake accounts would be kept to a minimum as they would just use the same account.

Maybe, but it would cause even more numbers to get wasted because users just love to click repeatedly on "Assign me a new number" for no reason. Either way, I think it's the wrong approach. Maybe some kind of call-back system to verify each new account ... and no to-be-called-back-number can exist more than once in the database ... but the determined fraudster takes even this little obstacle. Oh well...
katie.mckinley

Activity: 131

old user name chris3spice

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:56:45 PM

It's better than nothing but you could limit the USA callers to one or two calls per day, that way to do fraud they would have to have a lot of phone lines and spread across several accounts.

Just throwing out a random idea.
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:16:24 PM

or maybe initiate a call time limit of say 30 minutes then they have to call back. after 30 minutes it automatically hangs up on them
NikoInc

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:16:40 PM

I really liked this program.

Sad to see it go.  Cry
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:46:19 PM

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: