Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ CrowdMiner.org Official Launch | Paid-to-click cryptocurrency mining services.  (Read 811 times)
CrowdMiner.org (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:14:33 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 10:33:32 AM by CrowdMiner.org

Welcome to the official launch fo CrowdMiner – A PTC experience you never had before.

CrowdMiner is a paid-to-click cryptocurrency mining services. We are taking the PTC industry to a whole new level by replacing the ads that you click on PTCs with cryptocurrency mining sessions.

With the launch of CrowdMiner, we are saying goodbye to the old-fashioned declining PTC model and welcoming a new era where there is a guaranteed incentive for everyone through our PTC miner.

For a long time, the problem with the PTC industry is the lack of advertisers and therefore the admins have to use their self-sponsored advertisements to get their PTCs running while losing in the long term. CrowdMiner puts a full stop to this market downside and implements an innovative concept of mining cryptocurrencies in PTC mode.

CrowdMiner doesn’t rely on ads or advertisers to run a PTC anymore. The cryptocurrency market is booming and there is an enormous potential to make extra money through it.

How does things work at CrowdMiner?

You click on a mining session and keep it open for a specified duration (60 seconds, for instance) via the Earn Money tab. Once the duration is up, you get a pre-determined amount of money credited in your CrowdMiner account.

We autoselect the most profitable crypto algorithm on a day-to-day basis to give you the maximum possible earnings. We will be paying you directly in USD when you complete a mining session. You don't need to download any wallets as we are paying you in USD in your CrowdMiner account.

What are Sessions and how much I earn per Session?

We understand that each user may want to spend different amount of time mining cryptocurrenies depending on their schedule and their PC's availability.
That's why we have several different sessions for you. Sessions are simply the amount of time you spend mining cryptos. Once you start a mining session, you can perform other tasks on your PC while the session runs in the background.

Once the session timer is up, all you need to do is come back to the session and hit the right captcha image to get credited for the mining session.

You can run several sessions of one duration. For example, you can run 60 different sessions of 1-minute duration, 30 different sessions of 6-minute duration, 12 different sessions of 12-minute duration, 9 different sessions of 30-minute duration, etc. Or you can simply choose to run a couple of long sessions ranging of 1 to 12 hours each.

The following are the session duration and the amount we pay:

•   1 minute: $0.0001 per session
•   6 minutes: $0.001 per session
•   12 minutes: $0.002 per session
•   30 minutes: $0.005 per session
•   1 hour: $0.01 per session
•   2 hours: $0.02 per session
•   4 hours: $0.04 per session
•   8 hours: $0.08 per session
•   12 hours: $0.12 per session

Referral earnings:

You can find your personalized affiliate URL and promotional banners on your account.
You can have unlimited direct referrals and earn commissions from their mining session all day. We pay you 20% of your direct referral's mining session.

Rented Referral Earnings:

You can rent referrals from CrowdMiner for a small fee of $0.20 per referral for 30 days.
You earn 100% of the referral's mining session irrespective of whether a mining session is completed or not.
We count 1 minute as 1 mining session for rented referrals. Earnings per mining session is $0.0001. A referral can run a maximum of 1440 sessions per day (1 * 60 minutes * 24 hours).

Example: Referral starts a 6-hour mining session but chooses to end the session in 5 hours, without wanting to get credit. We still credit your account with 5 hours equivalent of mining sessions in USD.

Earning more by Buying Hash power:

A CPU is capable of delivering only a few hashes per second which is not good enough for bigger mining reward, but You can buy hash power in bulk from CrowdMiner to increase your earnings. When you buy hash power for a specified period of time, we will direct the hash power to the mining pools you bought hashing power to.

Hashes are bought in bulk from users who are selling unused computer processing power through running mining sessions on our website and directed to the mining pools you bought hashing power to.

Hashes are also sold from ASIC mining machines for the specified lead time for currencies with larger difficulty rate such as Bitcoin, Ethereum.
The newly generated coins from mining are converted to USD and credited to your account everyday during the specified contract period.

How much can I earn from buying Hash Power?
The amount of money you make depends on how much hash power you want to purchase and which cryptocurrency mining pools you want to direct it to.
We sell hashing power for Litecoin, Dash, ZCash, Ethereum and Bitcoin mining pools for a contract period of 1 year.

In the table below, you could find our various plans.

https://s1.postimg.org/1tmx568cm7/Crowd_Miner_-_Redefining_PTC_with_Crypto_Mining.png

Miscellaneous terminologies of CrowdMiner and Cryptocurrencies:

The Hash Power

Digital currencies /Crypto Currencies uses a method known as ‘Proof of Work’ (PoW) in order to secure their network against vulnerabilities such as the double spending.

The hash rate of a cryptocurrency is a measure of how many proof of work calculations are being performed by all the miners participating in the network. It is measured in terms of hashes per second, but because such large number of these calculations are performed it is more usual to see values in larger units such as Gigahashes per second Megahashes per second (MH/s) (GH/s) or Terrahashes per second (TH/s).

What is Mining and where does the money comes from?
Bitcoin, Altcoin or cryptocurrency mining is the process by which transactions are verified and  added to the public ledger, known as the block chain, and also the means  through which new cryptocurrencies are released.

Anyone with access to the Internet can participate in mining.  The mining  process involves compiling recent transactions into blocks and trying to  solve a computationally difficult puzzle.  The participant who first  solves the puzzle gets to place the next block on the block chain and  claim the rewards.

The rewards, which incentivize mining, are both the  transaction fees associated with the transactions compiled in the block  as well as newly released cryptocurrencies.
For instance, Bitcoin reward for mining a block (a block = a ledger of transaction data) is 12.5 BTC. This means that assuming a price of $5600 per coin, miners make ~$70,000 per block for mining a block.

But keep in mind that due to the difficulty rate of mining Bitcoin, it is impossible to mine blocks using a normal CPU/GPU. There are more than 900 cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin which are known as Altcoin. Alt is short for Alternative.

On CrowdMiner, you will be mining a range of Altcoins as we select the most profitable algorithm on day to day basis.

What are the payment processors?
We currently support Withdrawals and Deposits through Bitcoin, Payza, Payeer, PerfectMoney and SolidTrustPay. We will be introducing a few other payment processors in the future as the demand grows to serve a wide range of users around the world.

So what are you waiting for? Join our evolutionary concept and let’s change the PTC world forever together for good.
If you have any questions about our project, feel free to contact our support.

http://www.crowdminer.org/2.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lavey

Activity: 65

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:52:23 AM

You are so into mining that you even mine your homepage, without notifying or crediting visitors.

http://prntscr.com/h2872f
CrowdMiner.org (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:02:54 AM

You are so into mining that you even mine your homepage, without notifying or crediting visitors.

http://prntscr.com/h2872f

Hi there!

You will be compensated with dollars when you register a free account and login. Without a free account, it's impossible to credit users. Once you register and login, you'll have a bonus credited in PB balance.

A notification for outside visitors are already under development and will be implemented shortly. We have just launched today and are working on a few features at the moment.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 11:27:19 AM

Do you have to make a deposit/purchase in order to mine?

Also, am I reading this right - 0.12$ for 12 hours?

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:40:46 AM

its very bad and sad that you mine with the website when i even not clicked on a mining session !!!
its starts overheating my computer when i logged in !
i should only mine in the session tabs !!!

regards
CrowdMiner.org (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:21:06 PM

Hi Adam556,

There is absolutely no need to make any deposit and / or purchases to withdraw from CrowdMiner. Hash power purchase and referral renting are completely optional.

You're right. Basically you make 1 cent per hour mining cryptos. So that's $0.24 a day or $0.12 for a 12 hour-mining-session. We may adjust the amount slightly in the future to be in par with the difficulty rate but an announcement would be posted when we do so.

its very bad and sad that you mine with the website when i even not clicked on a mining session !!!

We are very sorry that you feel that way. Like mentioned in one of my post above, we sure are aware of this.

We are currently working on an explicit opt-in from the end user to run the miner. Basically, you'll be clicking an "Ok" or "Start" button and the miner will never start without the user's consent.

If you have any other questions, we would be glad to help.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:28:09 PM

Basically, you'll be clicking an "Ok" or "Start" button and the miner will never start without the user's consent.
I think coinhive already supported this ? https://coinhive.com/documentation/simple-ui
CrowdMiner.org (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:39:44 PM

Basically, you'll be clicking an "Ok" or "Start" button and the miner will never start without the user's consent.
I think coinhive already supported this ? https://coinhive.com/documentation/simple-ui

Yes, but I meant to say a specific opt-in exclusive for CrowdMiner. We would not just be partnering with them alone but with a few others as well since we will have to switch between the highest paying algorithms on a very regular basis.

We just went live today and are testing a few things. There are a few plans which I would not reveal exactly just now, but when it's implemented I'm sure users would find it very incentivized and motivated.
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:26:08 PM

Hi Adam556,

There is absolutely no need to make any deposit and / or purchases to withdraw from CrowdMiner. Hash power purchase and referral renting are completely optional.

You're right. Basically you make 1 cent per hour mining cryptos. So that's $0.24 a day or $0.12 for a 12 hour-mining-session. We may adjust the amount slightly in the future to be in par with the difficulty rate but an announcement would be posted when we do so.

We are very sorry that you feel that way. Like mentioned in one of my post above, we sure are aware of this.

We are currently working on an explicit opt-in from the end user to run the miner. Basically, you'll be clicking an "Ok" or "Start" button and the miner will never start without the user's consent.

If you have any other questions, we would be glad to help.

Thanks for your speedy reply. I look forward to future announcements to see how it develops.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:36:20 PM

Read this especially the bottom of the post

https://torrentfreak.com/pirate-friendly-coinhives-dns-hacked-user-hashes-stolen-171025/

And its gone.
CrowdMiner.org (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:35:53 AM

Hi Racey,

They have already fixed it and compensated all those who were affected. Thanks for pointing out though.
CrowdMiner.org (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:08:06 PM

We currently have 1800 registered users and growing in less than 2 days.
CrowdMiner.org (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:59:55 AM

Introducing Practice Mining Sessions: A few users who are signing up to CrowdMiner are in a bit of confusion as to how the mining sessions work.

For example, the first thing they see on mining sessions is the 12-hour mining session.

New users who signs up sometimes have no clue of what's happening when they see the progress bar in these long mining sessions since some users come with the experience of using other PTC sites with ads where they click an ad, wait for few seconds and close the ad to get credit.

So some users get lost on seeing how the progress bar move in longer mining sessions.

To help users understand things better, we have now implemented a practice mining session. Going forward, there will be 2 practice sessions and this would be the first thing you see when you click on the Earn Money tab:

1) 20 mining sessions of 20 seconds each: Pays $0.001
2) 3 mining sessions of 60 seconds each: Pays $0.0015

You still get credited for running the practice mining sessions but it's completely optional whether you would want to run these sessions everyday or not. You can opt to go for mining session with longer duration (such as 30 minutes, 1,2,4,6,8 and 12 hours) right away. It's totally up to you.

I hope this implementation helps for a smooth transition from using other PTCs (with ads) to using CrowdMiner.
Lavey

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:35:57 AM

Your background miner is a pain in the butt, not to mention highly unprofessional.
I will pass on this one.
Lavey

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:01:24 AM

Having said that, the site looks damn nice. Good job guys!
CrowdMiner.org (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:59:50 PM

Many users wrote to our support and requested that all long mining sessions be replaced with shorter session so that just in case their Internet connection drops or their computer requires a reboot for any reason, their long sessions would be ruined.

Therefore we have implemented 96 sessions of 15-minute duration each paying $0.0025. You can still mine 24 hours a day.

$0.0025 X 96 sessions = $0.24 a day - Same earning potential.

The practice sessions would still stay which only means extra earnings for you.

I hope this eases out things for everyone
CrowdMiner.org (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:54:33 AM

Dear users
Since the launch of CrowdMiner on October 25, it has been growing rapidly with all your support.

At this stage, we would like to announce our first referral contest.

Contest will run for 1 month until December 6th, 2017.

Rules of the contest:

• Minimum of 20 Direct Referrals during the contest period
• Prices will be distributed according to the number of referrals users recruit. User with the highest number of referrals will win the first price,
• User with the highest number of referrals will win the first price
• Advertising on Paid to Sign up (PTSU) is not allowed.

Prices:
• 1st place: Wins $2000 in main balance

• 2nd and 3rd place - Wins $1000 each in main balance

• 4th place - Wins $500 in main balance

• 5th and 6th place - Wins $250 each in main balance

• 7th to 10th place - Wins $100 each in main balance

• 11th to 20th place - Wins $50 each in main balance

• 21th to 30th place - Wins $10 each in main balance

Final winners will be announced and prices distributed on December 6th, 8 PM UTC time.

Good luck!
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 09:41:19 PM

Introducing Practice Mining Sessions: A few users who are signing up to CrowdMiner are in a bit of confusion as to how the mining sessions work.

For example, the first thing they see on mining sessions is the 12-hour mining session.

New users who signs up sometimes have no clue of what's happening when they see the progress bar in these long mining sessions since some users come with the experience of using other PTC sites with ads where they click an ad, wait for few seconds and close the ad to get credit.

So some users get lost on seeing how the progress bar move in longer mining sessions.

To help users understand things better, we have now implemented a practice mining session. Going forward, there will be 2 practice sessions and this would be the first thing you see when you click on the Earn Money tab:

1) 20 mining sessions of 20 seconds each: Pays $0.001
2) 3 mining sessions of 60 seconds each: Pays $0.0015

You still get credited for running the practice mining sessions but it's completely optional whether you would want to run these sessions everyday or not. You can opt to go for mining session with longer duration (such as 30 minutes, 1,2,4,6,8 and 12 hours) right away. It's totally up to you.

I hope this implementation helps for a smooth transition from using other PTCs (with ads) to using CrowdMiner.

I clicked on pratice tabs and time does not starts...
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 06:22:42 PM

Dear users
Since the launch of CrowdMiner on October 25, it has been growing rapidly with all your support.

At this stage, we would like to announce our first referral contest.

Contest will run for 1 month until December 6th, 2017.

Rules of the contest:

• Minimum of 20 Direct Referrals during the contest period
• Prices will be distributed according to the number of referrals users recruit. User with the highest number of referrals will win the first price,
• User with the highest number of referrals will win the first price
• Advertising on Paid to Sign up (PTSU) is not allowed.

Prices:
• 1st place: Wins $2000 in main balance

• 2nd and 3rd place - Wins $1000 each in main balance

• 4th place - Wins $500 in main balance

• 5th and 6th place - Wins $250 each in main balance

• 7th to 10th place - Wins $100 each in main balance

• 11th to 20th place - Wins $50 each in main balance

• 21th to 30th place - Wins $10 each in main balance

Final winners will be announced and prices distributed on December 6th, 8 PM UTC time.

Good luck!

Is there any way we can see the prize pool? I would like to participate, but this simply seems too good to be true. Is there any way you can prove you have that money available to pay out?

CrowdMiner.org (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:51:40 PM

I clicked on pratice tabs and time does not starts...

Are you logged in when running the session? Do you still have this issue? We didn't had any other user complain about this. Let me know if you're still unable to run the sessions and I will help you further.

Is there any way we can see the prize pool? I would like to participate, but this simply seems too good to be true. Is there any way you can prove you have that money available to pay out?
Hi there!
I have answered a very similar question on another forum. To put it short,
Unlike many other PTC sites, we don't depend on user's investment for cashout and / or prizes. PTC sites with "ads" work differently.

We have a decent amount of budget for starting and maintaining CrowdMiner and it's growth. This contest is well under our budget and financial plan.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: