Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 02:00:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BASIS - production of new materials  (Read 2302 times)
Basis2017 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:34:26 AM

After navigating various parts of the web site I came to know that link for our dealers in not working. Don't you have any dealer yet or simply link to this data is broken ? Another thing you have two products one is BASIS and other is Armature according to your site. Will investors benefit only gained profit from Basis or general profit made by company being holders of BASIS tokens ? I will keep reading and searching for more information obviously.
in the "Dealers" tab - a list of our representatives in different regions
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:37:53 AM

Apparently all the information about company looks solid and genuine. This project is very interesting and what surprised me in pleasant way is these stunning ideas are coming from Russia. There have been done lot of innovative work in different fields but technology has no border and all get benefited equally in the long run.
Basis2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:45:16 AM

Apparently all the information about company looks solid and genuine. This project is very interesting and what surprised me in pleasant way is these stunning ideas are coming from Russia. There have been done lot of innovative work in different fields but technology has no border and all get benefited equally in the long run.
Thank you, we will continue our work and surprise you with our developments Wink
b-synthestech

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:04:56 AM

Hi,
Unusual project.
I still have some questions about project..
when are you expecting to divide gained profit, received by the succrssfull ICO performance?
Do you have any bounty?
bitcoinrulzz

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:22:20 AM

I posted pretty similar question and surprisingly enough they actually did all of that. I mean they happily snapped a pic, pointed me to the certificates (although those are Russian certificates, but I'm pretty sure legit). Also their busines plan appears to be legit as well. What I still don't understand - how I will be able to collect my share of the profits after I invest. Hopefuly it will be clarified soon. Right now it seems that those guys have a good grasp on their business but kinda new in crypto world and have little idea on how to organize profit sharing (probaby figured they would do it after fundraiser). Still I have pretty positive feelings about this.

What makes company shares grow? Good reports and lots of good news. Tesla lacks good reports, but it’s well-known and has good products. We also have good products, but we are still a small company and we have little news for major media. 

For investor confidence we undertake to allocate 25% of profit for token repurchase at a market price right on the stock exchange promoting growth and providing liquidity. At year-end all repurchased tokens will be allocated among major holders. That’s the way we’ll promote price growth in the mid-term. Any large, long-term rise is to be achieved due to hard and conscientious work and plenty of media publications.

We have a promising patented new product and believe that it will help us establish a big company with a high token price.
bitcoinrulzz

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:25:10 AM

After navigating various parts of the web site I came to know that link for our dealers in not working. Don't you have any dealer yet or simply link to this data is broken ? Another thing you have two products one is BASIS and other is Armature according to your site. Will investors benefit only gained profit from Basis or general profit made by company being holders of BASIS tokens ? I will keep reading and searching for more information obviously.

Investors will profit from the full activities of the company
bitcoinrulzz

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:27:17 AM

Hi,
Unusual project.
I still have some questions about project..
when are you expecting to divide gained profit, received by the succrssfull ICO performance?
Do you have any bounty?

Bounty https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2339962.0;topicseen
roccstar

Activity: 174
Merit: 150

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:22:34 PM

After seeing the documents , website and  snaps of your factory it seems to be a legit one and your project idea is unique and very good. Nowadays everyday new ICOs are popping up and its very difficult to find a legit one among that. Hope this ICO will be a success.
Basis2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:13:09 AM

After seeing the documents , website and  snaps of your factory it seems to be a legit one and your project idea is unique and very good. Nowadays everyday new ICOs are popping up and its very difficult to find a legit one among that. Hope this ICO will be a success.
Thanks for the support! Join us and together we will do it ICO Wink
acceptancecypriot

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:08:41 AM

I like the idea of. It will simplify our life. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
Basis2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:19:23 AM

See the video about BASIS technology. Join us and we will do it ICO Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlzwFNBxZyg
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:30:06 AM

Hi! I want to watch your presentation, but can’t be in Moscow on this date… are you planning to carry out online translation?

Where/when said presentation will take place?
bitcoinrulzz

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:45:15 AM

Hi! I want to watch your presentation, but can’t be in Moscow on this date… are you planning to carry out online translation?

Planned in Moscow around the second half of November or early December
Basis2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:01:26 PM

We will try to reach the maximum audience
Basis2017 (OP)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:22:05 AM

https://medium.com/@Basis80782937/bounty-icobasis-83bc354ee112
bitcoinrulzz

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:58:43 AM

Dear colleagues, we have advisers, as they are called .. These are respected and very experienced businessmen, are the founders of the company "Alba Composite" and work in the production and application of composites in the construction industry of Poland, Germany, the Czech Republic and other countries. You can visit the company's website http://www.albakompozit.pl/ and also contact them and ask questions about BASIS technology.
Jerzy Krajewski

Andrzej Ostapczuk

bitcoinrulzz

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:55:33 AM

On which exchanges will tokens be traded?

standard token ERC-20, so just Etherdelta, negotiations are conducted with many exchanges
satellitestrop

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:43:02 PM

I'm curious, subscribed to the thread
bitcoinrulzz

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:53:29 PM

I'm curious, subscribed to the thread

ok
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:11:51 AM

Planned in Moscow around the second half of November or early December

Where exactly (and when)? I'm planning to be in Moscow (I'm often guest in Russia) in that timeframe so I probably could show up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: