Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:17:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Do You Think Of IOTA?  (Read 293 times)
Chris Lee (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:18:29 AM

Hey there all. New here. I am just getting into cryptocurrencies and I currently own Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and have now added IOTA to my portfolio.

What do you guys think of IOTA?

https://imgur.com/gallery/6X1uX
RelBunny

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:07:35 AM

Hey there all. New here. I am just getting into cryptocurrencies and I currently own Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and have now added IOTA to my portfolio.

What do you guys think of IOTA?

https://imgur.com/gallery/6X1uX

Huge potential, but don't expect anything short-term.

If everything goes according to plan, it might reach very high value in couple of years, but of course anything that requires so much time can fail at many points. So do your research and decide for yourself if you like the project and whether you are willing to keep your investment locked for some time in order to get a profit. As usual, it could go either way, you could lose what you invested, but you could also gain hugely.
But as I said, from this point of view, I can see IOTA very high in several years.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:16:03 AM

I agree with you. it is still early for IOTA. I am also holding some and i do not expect anything till end of 2018. But i am sure holders will make profit in long term.
boyrocky

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

“The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:28:00 AM

interesting question. you take crypto out and IOT is the future.

IOTA = crypto + IOT

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: