Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:42:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats the ranking of bitcoin in terms of currency  (Read 1293 times)
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:00:56 AM

Is it like #1 since it costs like ~$4000 for 1
Well at the very moment the price of bitcoin here in our country is less than 500K and if we base our reasoning with conversion alone then bitcoin is at the top. But if we consider the acceptance and usage of it by majority of the people and business establishments then it is not. Take note that i am only talking for my country alone here.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

At this crucial moment i think btcs are more or less beaten by other altcoins because from the beginning of the year the btcs are in down

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

Dont i believe in these heck of volatile and unreliable currencies. what i believe in is just mere real world assets and currencies Smiley
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:57:43 PM

If you are referring to currency, of course bitcoin is number. A lot of peole trust bitcoin because of it's potential and profitability. It also brings convenience to people because through it you can easily transfer funds. However, in terms of currency it cannot be considered as number one since it is not widely used by everyone yet.
tagsgay

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

The unit amount of platinum costs more than unit amount of btcs as far as i know Smiley or i may be wrong too
mybtcasset

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

among top 10 currency bitcoin is still in the world bitcoin too have a stable place in terms of circulation of money and people acceptance
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

If according to this bitcoin has ranked number 1 in the world but in terms of digital currency if in the currency circulating in the world market then bitcoin currency does not have any ratings because the bitcoin is not recognized and prohibited to make transactions but now the world's currency has Big exchange rate is puond, euro and dollar.

v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:25:09 PM

At this time bitcoin the only coin or the best currency and deserve to be ranked No. 1 and it has been proven concretely. In addition to being the best currency Bitcoin has other excellent features such as:
1. Can be used as a tool that can be traded similar to gold.
2. Its prices are unstable or often experience a drastic change in value (Volatile).
3. Bitcoin prices are never unbeatable by currency or any coins including altcoin.
4. In any situation the decline / increase of bitcoin is very interesting to note especially for investors and traders.
I think until now there is no currency that can beat the popularity of bitcoin.
yes of that you have described, bitcoin is the best coin among others compared to the price and its use, bitcoin development has always been a very interesting thing to see because from there we can get the advantage or loss from every movement that happened,
PatronRH

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:50:24 PM

There is no ranking in currency. You have to choose the criteria you base your ranking on. For examole if it is about how big the market size is or the value of the currency bitcoin is number one  but that isn't true when talking about the profit margin because there maybe other currencies that will make you more money if you invest in them.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
yunzau

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:54:02 AM

yes when viewed from kepopulernya definitely bitcoin be the number one digital currency. because the highest exchange rate compared to other crypto currencies.
Ondre

Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:54:46 AM

Yeah absolutely it is number one, that is why itbis calle the king, it is the pioneer digital coin an so it is the leading one. As of the moment you cannot bit the value of it.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:02:17 AM

There is no ranking in currency. You have to choose the criteria you base your ranking on. For examole if it is about how big the market size is or the value of the currency bitcoin is number one  but that isn't true when talking about the profit margin because there maybe other currencies that will make you more money if you invest in them.
Yes it depends on our criteria,if we are looking in terms of its orice then bitcoin is the most expensive currency ever but the fact is we are not using bitcoin as our currency we just using it as trading material so still it is not in the rank one when compared to fiat money ij trrms of usage.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:17:38 PM

Bitcoin is the father of crypto currency and boss always stands first in the race. So no doubt on iy that bitcoin always stands first in cryptocurrency and it will always be and the other will be altcoins.

I also agree that bitcoin is one of the top coin in crypto market but not the only one.Bitcoin was the king before but not anymore.People are finding other alts more profitable than crypto and that is a fact now.  Bitcoin is neither tangible or not controlled by the government but it is worth a great deal for the people .The money that we are using that is fiat currency is tangible and it is controlled by the government.Nothing matters if everybody think that Bitcoin is a bubble that is about to burst no matter because Bitcoin is changing the future of finance .
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

Cryptocurrency will be always number one because most of the people are investing on cryptocurrency are using bitcoins to trade in the market and in that way they are earning more profit due to a very fast growth of bitcoins more than any other cryptocurrency that are being released in the market.

suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:56:30 PM

Every day, price charts, which are a classic illustration of every "bubble" that has taken place in history, are discussed as evidence of the value of bitcoin. Due to constant and inexplicable luck, the number of adherents of bitcoin increases. The rise in prices will help ensure that skeptics continue to stand by their own, convincing others of the existence of a cryptocurrency bubble.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

Bitcoin has not yet global recognition as currency but the time is about to begin when the major companies and organization will start adopting bitcoin as currency. The revolution of Bitcoin is about to begin.Let's say the majority of companies and organizations will start accepting bitcoin as a currency.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

Bitcoin has not yet global recognition as currency but the time is about to begin when the major companies and organization will start adopting bitcoin as currency. The revolution of Bitcoin is about to begin.Let's say the majority of companies and organizations will start accepting bitcoin as a currency.

Yes it is not yet globally recognized but the majority of people who are investing on cryptocurrnecy are all choosing bitcoins, then next is ethereum coins since most of the icos today are using eth as the based price of their coin.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

Bitcoin is also known as digital currency and i guess this is the number one popular biggest cryptocurrency nationwide.One more thing is 1 BTC is equivalent to $4000 and this is cost big for me.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:55:02 AM

In terms of value I guess its number one, but in terms of usage and popularity i think its not yet number one also, since there are so many against it, and there are so many issues that are connected in bitcoin. But maybe in the long run let us hope the usage will be number one.

I can actually say this one, but my knowledge regarding different currencies were limited, and If I will based my experiences here all through the year I think I have the guts to say that Bitcoin will run with the greatest currency of all time due to the fact that it qas widely used by numerous and counting people who early recognized Bitcoin.
tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

There is no hesitation about that Bitcoin is the world's first currency and still now it has in the same position.Its price and demand is also higher than all other currencies.Its secured system is appreciable.
Its that true? then for the position of paper currency itself how .. do they you ignore because the first currency is that! Bitcoin position is number 1 in terms of price, because it is 1 btc is the highest value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: