Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price Back to 5,700 and rise more  (Read 894 times)
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:15:28 PM

I see people talking about investors getting BTG and hence the altcoin massacre.

However, until now I didnt see how you can claim BTG. There's no QT wallet in their page, no instruction on how to retrieve it, they only list some ONLINE wallets which as everybody knows are not 100% trustworthy.

With BCH it was much faster, and I found instructions even here on this forum.

BTG is PRE-MINED and so I dont see how speculation in BTC might be related to that, as pre-mining is very ethereum-ish. I think BTC is rising due to slow adoption by mainstream investors (ie, guys who put money in stock markets). Just that, plain and simple.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:19:20 PM

why after price Back to 5,500 back again to rise (Must price Down Because many sell BTC to get BTG)
Am I wrong about that? I think we do not have to sell bitcoin to get BTG, we just have to hold bitcoin so we can get BTG for free, it's the same as yesterday we can get BCH. Yes the bitcoin price is slowly rising again, I hope it will exceed $6000 again in a few days.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:22:00 PM

Yeah i am glad of it, i always knew that the price was going to recover again and that is why i havent sold my coins when it was dumping again to $5500. I saw the charts a few hours ago and the price touched $6020 (it's ath from today) but it is good to see bitcoin up again. Maybe all those who predicted that it was going to be below $4000 after the fork can realize that they were wrong with that prediction.
Anyway, it will be going up for the next days for sure.
jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:27:55 PM

Bitcoin's price go went down to as low as $5400 on the 25th. Maybe the reason for that was the people who already got their BTG after the fork sold their BTC to the market right away but look at the price of the coin it continuously go up. I expect it to hit the $6000 mark again in few days. And once it hit it, it will stay on that range for the next days. Remember fork was finish and if the price goes beyond $6000 from today it means that it is because of the rising demand for the coin.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:55:27 PM

why after price Back to 5,500 back again to rise (Must price Down Because many sell BTC to get BTG)
That's the definition of Bitcoin being volatile. Its market value always has the tendency to change. It is now continuously increasing with a market value above 6000$. I think it is an advantage since the jncrease is continuous so there's no problem with that to the investors. Even if the market price is already high, atleast, it is still increasing .

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:24:38 AM

Today price of bitcoin is 6000 dollars and I think it will increase more again so if you have extra money its better if you buy bitcoin now and for sure you will earn a lot of profit in the future . But it depends on the demand on the market if the price increase or decrease. For sure the possible price next month is 7k dollars and before end of this year is 8k dollars and thats good to make more profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:52:53 AM

they are not selling their bitcoins to get bitcoingold rather they are buying bitcoins to get bitcoin gold equivalent to their current bitcoin balance and thats how it works just like happened on the past bitcoincash fork but i see they are having a hard time on this bitcoingold trend because some says this coin is not worth it and many says it was a scam, many speculators and news circulating now on the web and on the forum about btg so i guess lets just have to wait for the final announcement on what is the best thing to do about this.
AmXProX

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:52:25 AM

The price went down after the October 25th fork after people tried selling their BTC after getting their BTG but now prices are getting higher and higher. It might only mean that bitcoin is being accepted by more and more people and might hit the $7000 mark in no time.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:58:30 AM

Why would anyone do that? Bitcoin for Bitcoin gold is one of the worst idea ever, Bitcoin price is back to 5900 and it's going strong. I had always know that this fork, was a perfect disaster and that it would soon go out of circulation. The sentiment is very strong, and now all eyes are on segwit2x, so far it's receiving mixed support, if it puts action replay, then I feel we shall see Bitcoin touch a all time high and 7k shall be very soon on us. However as of now there no word, it shall be implemented, will be interesting to see if they do it.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:13:18 AM

Why would anyone do that? Bitcoin for Bitcoin gold is one of the worst idea ever, Bitcoin price is back to 5900 and it's going strong. I had always know that this fork, was a perfect disaster and that it would soon go out of circulation. The sentiment is very strong, and now all eyes are on segwit2x, so far it's receiving mixed support, if it puts action replay, then I feel we shall see Bitcoin touch a all time high and 7k shall be very soon on us. However as of now there no word, it shall be implemented, will be interesting to see if they do it.
Don't worry regarding bitcoin fall down because we all know that bitcoin declining price is temporary only. Maybe bitcoin decreasing price is only due hard fork happen last Wednesday, but i don't sure if segwit happen was largely affect direct to the bitcoin price.
Therefore we believe that after a week or a month bitcoin value were moved raising up, because the Christmas is coming so I don't see any reason to fall down again.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:38:39 AM

Don't worry regarding bitcoin fall down because we all know that bitcoin declining price is temporary only. Maybe bitcoin decreasing price is only due hard fork happen last Wednesday, but i don't sure if segwit happen was largely affect direct to the bitcoin price.
Therefore we believe that after a week or a month bitcoin value were moved raising up, because the Christmas is coming so I don't see any reason to fall down again.
the occurrence of hard forks yesterday did greatly affect the price of bitcoin, as we saw yesterday many people are panicked to sell bitcoin because they fear bitcoin prices will decrease, but after a hard fork can be passed I believe bitcoin will increase the price again.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:44:29 AM

So are you expecting the price of bitcoin will decrease because of bitcoin gold? No way that many will be gambling their bitcoin for bitcoin gold. There's not that much support in bitcoin gold and you are thinking the opposite way as many bitcoin gold will be on selling order instead of buying order.

This will lead the price of bitcoin to increase and check it out again on preev.com the price is now good at $5,901.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: