Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:31:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto behind Bitcoin Gold?  (Read 595 times)
NewbCoins (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:58:30 AM

I just hear rumor that Bitcoin Gold dev could be Satoshi Nakomoto. That is why devs identity is secret. Can it be true?
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:01:49 AM

That is just a rumor to create hype for this altcoin..

Satoshi made it clear by leaving that he doesn't want to be associated with any of this anymore. No way he would create an altcoin the way bitcoin gold was launched.
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:04:39 AM

I just hear rumor that Bitcoin Gold dev could be Satoshi Nakomoto. That is why devs identity is secret. Can it be true?
absolutely no, satoshi Last Active is: December 13, 2010, 04:45:41 PM
jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:09:21 AM

I think that bitcoin is just doing this kind of stuff to get attention. I think this person is hidden for security

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Board-Room

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:10:52 AM

Wow, are you serious? Bitcoin Gold is not even worth being discussed. It's a complete joke that will crash and burn.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:14:50 AM

it is a great ploy to get more attention and interest in bitcoin gold.
and here we all are talking about it.
as said by NorrisK, Satoshi Nakamoto would not be involved in this with all its unfinished elements at the launch.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:28:09 AM

Here surely the owner behind the bitcoin and bitcoin cash and gold is satoshi nakamoto Because the main reason is that the owners are still Annynomuous for these coins , and I think here no one can ever be expose the owner Because the power of the bitcoin to work in the cryptocurrency network is the Annynomuous activity .
Here the owner of the bitcoin is still Annynomuous and also will remain , As bitcoin gold is a branch of the bitcoin , so here we have no need to discuss about the owner , here both of them have the same owner .
Here we need to have positive thinking like we have with the bitcoin in normal , Because the bitcoin is the king , so here we can understand well that bitcoin gold will also results into big profit in the future .
And here we should also think about another coins which have the owner but with not actual identity .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:26:47 PM

this is the first time i hear this rumor so my assumption is that you are the source of this rumor! Smiley

and this so called "rumor" is easily dismissed.
a simple comparison between the two projects can tell you that the bitcoin gold project is not even half way as good or interesting as bitcoin project which is created by Satoshi Nakamoto. so how can anyone believe that the same person creates a second project with 0 development.

you know that BTG is not really creating anything. the use of alternative mining algo for bitcoin like equihash has been around and there are actually other forks like this just out there never active.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:33:04 PM

The masterminded person might have got contributed to the bitcoin network commonly that the fork should happen at certain instance and so on, but he could have never valued the asset and the market for the same. Maybe in the future we'll get to know about the devs behind it. Let's wait for that instance.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:44:49 PM

what's the source? post link...or is it just you who's starting this rumour?

To be honest, this is one of the many strategies that bitcoin gold is going to use with the following purpose: gain some attention, make some headlines and attract newcomers. The fact that they have to use this sort of tactic (using the name of Satoshi) as marketing for their coin is pretty lame. And i'm just counting down the days till we forget about this alt coin like we did with bitcoin cash.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Siddela Sarat Kumar

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:16:01 PM

No way. It's just a rumor just to get attention. Satoshi has been hiding well from years and believe me he doesn't wanna show up.
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:38:12 PM

Satoshi would have much more intelligent moves than to just fork his own project with a poorly designed and executed project. We are talking about a genius here.

I wouldn't be surprised if the bitcoin gold team generated this pitiful rumor as a last ditch effort to pump their POS coin.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:59:16 PM

I think bitcoin gold (new cryptocurrency) is a clone of bitcoin, and bitcoin gold is formed with a similar system, probably just a different name.

The creation of bitcoin gold may have some purpose behind it.
And all we know, nowadays a lot of new altcoin popping out there, it might have something to do with it.

I don`t know, I don`t believe Satoshi Nakomoto is there.
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:36:59 PM

In the past of bitcoin history many people told that bitcoin create a satoshi Nakamoto but some people still now have a doubt that is satoshi nakamoto don't make a bitcoin. No one can told me accurate creator about bitcoin. Recently same question satoshi Nakamoto involved with bitcoin gold. Many people told that same questing he is a bitcoin gold Creator but no one can confirm that satoshi nakamoto create bitcoin gold.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:40:31 PM

Nothing can be assured unless someone popped out and said he is. And even tho, we can't verify if it is true.

Anyhow IMO it should not be Satoshi Nakamoto, if it's him. Trust me he will come up with better solutions to the current situation of Bitcoin. Hes the creator and founder of It, he knows where it should be
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:40:52 PM

WHO SAYS THIS LOL
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:41:28 PM

We do not know who is the developer of Bitcoin Gold but we do not want to say that satoshi was able to make it. Not because the style of workmanship is the same as satoshi that we have in mind. It may be made so that we are only fooling the developers or otherwise just rob us. It's just a rumor so it's not right to believe
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:43:45 PM

WHO SAYS THIS LOL

Most likely just trolls trying to pump Bitcoin Gold.

Im trying to find a Bitcoin Gold block explorer and it seems you can't even check the blockchain yet. Anyone knows? I want to see how much BTG I received since im not sure how much BTC I had in cold storage at that particular time when the snapshot happened like a day ago. I want to add it on my portfolio and track with the coinmarketcap api.
no1dead

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:44:05 PM

Bitcoin gold is made by Jack Liao, who is a notorious scammer and troller in Chinese bitcoin community, he is scammer, remember, don't invest in BTG. He stole 200k BTG for premine.
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:45:07 PM

Technically he is behind it since he started Bitcoin in the first place. You could therefore say he is behind every alt coin also!

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: