Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:42:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: help to all newbie  (Read 969 times)
SlimShadyMmp (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:08:57 PM

Smiley Smiley Grin Grin pls some one should help us newbies with sigantures campaigns
1)how to get them
2)how to get involved with them

i think we will all appreciate that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:59:32 PM

1. You'll need to find the bounty threads. Some bounty threads have signature campaign, there will be enough information on how to join the campaign, and then you can just easily follow the rules.

2. There will be information about the rules, how you keep in touch with the campaign manager, and how to see your stakes progress on bounties in the thread. Different campaign manager may have different rules, so you better read all the rules for every project you participate...

But the problem is, for signature campaign for now, they usually need your rank to be at least Jr.Member before you can participate any signature campaign... ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:13:14 PM

For Jr. Member you will need :

Level
Jr. Member      : activity = 30
Rank
3 X 14 = 42 Jnr Member ( 1,5 month)

..so until then you can read a lot of information regarding the campaign signature 
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:16:00 PM

Smiley Smiley Grin Grin pls some one should help us newbies with sigantures campaigns
1)how to get them

some people have given an explanation of how to participate in signature campaigns, but I was a newbie also just want to give a little advice to anyone who just joined this forum, we should improve every post that we will make, because many people will consider the posts we make are nonsense because of the low post quality. so we should improve ourselves to improve every post that we make for the better quality.

cryptolit

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:01:26 PM

Keen to learn about this too !
vooo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:19:22 PM

Same here, is there any specifics on how to setup a bounty campaign for ICOs?
Moz90

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:50:52 PM

Start reading and learning through the threads, at the same time post things that could help others and this would help you get better bounties
Ahmed28

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:56:10 PM

As a newbie we can't join signature compaign . You need to learn and ead more and have enough activity . I think you need to be Junior member at minimum
iEARNnLEARN05

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:05:25 AM

Being a newbie i'm just curious how many post per day for newbie? Wanna know the limitation.
Queen999

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:27:22 AM

First you have rank up your bitcointalk account. You need minimum 30 activities for be a jr member. After you can join for bounties.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:16:18 AM

For Jr. Member you will need :

Level
Jr. Member      : activity = 30
Rank
3 X 14 = 42 Jnr Member ( 1,5 month)

..so until then you can read a lot of information regarding the campaign signature 

Thank you. This is very helpful. I'm excited to be Jr. member and join a campaign. Kudos to bitcoin community, everyone here is willing to help us newbies.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Herdawnia

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:28:28 AM

1)how to get them

First, you have to broaden your knowledge about bitcoin, and about your question. before you can Join a signature campaign your rank should be atleast jr.member, to be a Jr.Member you should have 31activity and post . The maximum activity for your first 2 weeks is 14 only and then another 2 weeks another 14. A week after that if you completed the required no. Of activity thats the time you can join a campaign.

Patience eventually in time you can join one. Enjoy Bitcoin.

F

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:32:27 AM

first you should need to know the rules and regulation here in bitcoin, and you should know or have knowledge in bitcoin, have or be smart and hardworking enough in joining here. If you are newbie, rank up your level to jr.member before joining in bounty threads like signiture campaign or in social media campaign.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
masonli@M_27

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:36:29 AM

1)how to get them

you have to get try to invest in to bit coin so first search once in to Google. most of the new biers now a days want to buying bit coins and next they have to investing in bit coins. if you are newbie then try to gain few information about bit coin and trading. so next really you get good knowledge on that. newbie invest few amount of money in bit coin and hold it long time then you getting one idea on that.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:14:37 AM

1)how to get them

you have to get try to invest in to bit coin so first search once in to Google. most of the new biers now a days want to buying bit coins and next they have to investing in bit coins. if you are newbie then try to gain few information about bit coin and trading. so next really you get good knowledge on that. newbie invest few amount of money in bit coin and hold it long time then you getting one idea on that.

What are you even talking about? What he is asking has nothing to do with buying altcoins or trading at all. Do you even read the topic before you spam out your nonsense? C'mon Bruh.

There is absolutely no knowledge required to join signature campaigns actually. The only thing you will need is a decent rank, and a functioning brain ( some level of english ), and you're good to go to join some bounty altcoin campaigns as a jr Member.

I'd recommend not joining any btc campaigns until you're full member, as the requirements are usually much higher, and you will get banned from them faster for being so ignorant as the above poster.

Lamantin

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:32:30 PM

firstly you need to promote your rating on the forum at least Jr member before to participate in bounty campaigns

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:51:09 PM

first of all, all you need to do is to be patient aand wait for you to be a jr. member abnd then find a good signature campaing or bounty !
secondly, if you cant wait or that long you should hunt better than hunter because 1/100 fo bounties here accept newbies ! though dont expect for a good salary !
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 10:57:37 PM

Along with what others have said, you might be better off just posting in general because the higher rank you are, the larger your signatures can be, and the larger your signatures are, the more you get paid.

Mokshley

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:16:22 AM

HI buddies,

I am new here and do not know if this is relevant thread for my query, but I am posting cause it says help to all newbie. So I just transferred some bits from localbitcoins account  to another address which I got from bitaddress.org. Bitcoins transferred successfully which I checked from bolckchain.info many confirmations were there. So my question is how to take back my bitcoins. I have private key of that address to which I sent money. please help.

regards.
Dracarys26

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:20:28 AM

Newbies cant post links in Signatures. So the chances of we getting a signature campaign are less. You can increase your activity by making useful posts here.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: