Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem  (Read 58818 times)
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:38:15 AM

Hello all Debitum Network members, supporters and community managers. Congratulations for the success of this ICO campaign. I just see DEB will be trade in Kucoin exchange from today.
I also congratulate all the teams and participants who have participated in this project, and I am amazed with this project because they do distribution swiftly.

I congratulate the project on entering the new exchange. It is unfortunate that the token is being traded now at such a low price, but on the other hand it is an excellent opportunity to purchase.

The price is now lower than ico price, But I think the trend of price decline will still continue in 1 or 2 today.
I will keep watching and will hit the Buy button at the right time Smiley
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kinghu

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:07:08 AM

Hello all Debitum Network members, supporters and community managers. Congratulations for the success of this ICO campaign. I just see DEB will be trade in Kucoin exchange from today.
I also congratulate all the teams and participants who have participated in this project, and I am amazed with this project because they do distribution swiftly.

I congratulate the project on entering the new exchange. It is unfortunate that the token is being traded now at such a low price, but on the other hand it is an excellent opportunity to purchase.

The price is now lower than ico price, But I think the trend of price decline will still continue in 1 or 2 today.

the current price is indeed depressing, but it is also an opportunity to buy.
and I am very sure that the prices can be high again later.
so it is better we just wait.

Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:42:38 AM

Don't feel depress, it's quite normal that after the release of bounty some would dump which makes the price lower.
Eventually, they will realize that they are wasting opportunity once the market will recover and we will be in different exchanges.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:53:27 AM

on coinmarketcap.com now too
Yeah, and gread volume for start-
Volume (24h)
$611 050 USD
65,88 BTC
872,14 ETH
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:56:53 AM

Don't feel depress, it's quite normal that after the release of bounty some would dump which makes the price lower.
Eventually, they will realize that they are wasting opportunity once the market will recover and we will be in different exchanges.

quite agreed with your opinion, acutally the price is low then ico price ,smart man will buy more to reduce cost . and wait the market recover .
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:20:51 AM

Debitum Network(DEB) gets listed on KuCoin! World premiere!

1. DEB deposits: 18:00 Mar 13, 2018 (UTC+8)
2. DEB trading: 22:00 Mar 13, 2018(UTC+8)
3. DEB withdraw: 22:00 Mar 15, 2018(UTC+8)

really big surprise of the today ,glad to see DEB hit kucoin .this my favorite exchange market, thanks team for hard work . happy trading guys .

It's true, but it's better that Debitum has a nicer exchange place and can make the price more riding again.

toyo87

Activity: 738

Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:06:44 AM

Dear Team, What other exchange are we expecting in the near future?

🧬⛓Blockchain ENTHUSIAST and EVANGELIST🎊. Crypto Investor💻, Miner🧰, Trader👨‍💻. Project Ambassadors👨‍💼, Community Manager👥, Blogger🥳 & MORE.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

Debitum Network (DEB) is now listed on CoinCodex! You can add DEP to your portfolio @ CoinCodex!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:14:51 AM

The launch of Debitium is only 1 September. Why cryptoworld is waiting - what price will immediately go up? It's rare. Now there is trade expectations.
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

The very first day of Debitum listing on KuCoin exchange coincided with another round of cryptocurrency market decline. Current price are close to ICO Round A, one can buy 9000 Deb for 1 ETH. So, if you missed the ICO, it`s a good chance to buy cheap tokens. But the price may continue to drop in the coming days, because of bounty sellers.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

I received my bounty but in no shape or form am I dumping such a precious coin so cheaply. People who dumped Populous were crying after they dumped it for a few cents, so I am holding it for the long term. I got around 10K DEBS and they will be worth a small fortune one day, so they are staying snug and warm in my wallets. I would advise everyone to hold your DEBS for a nice ride upwards. Don't dump, just because there is a market slump right now, it's not worth selling so cheaply.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
LeyMonte

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:35:56 PM

is kucoin will be  the first exchange of debitum? i looked debitum on fork delta and there is no sell orders yet..
 i cant see if it is listed on delta because the site just dont load.
this is the latest info from debitum hoping to enter big market with high price, so will reach high profit also.

I guess  this is the first exchange of debitum . But although kucoin is a good exchange,, the price is still low. It is still undervalued.  I can't wait to see the price to increase.
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:20:29 AM

is kucoin will be  the first exchange of debitum? i looked debitum on fork delta and there is no sell orders yet..
 i cant see if it is listed on delta because the site just dont load.
this is the latest info from debitum hoping to enter big market with high price, so will reach high profit also.

I guess  this is the first exchange of debitum . But although kucoin is a good exchange,, the price is still low. It is still undervalued.  I can't wait to see the price to increase.

Same expectation, but whether this token will have a good impact with Bitcoin is getting more and more down.

oneidentity

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:22:51 AM

I think that in the price reduction in this project, the bounty hunters are not to blame. It's just now the time when any new token is traded much lower than its market price. I think that you need to look for advantages in everything and buy coins while the price for them is so low.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:26:26 AM

I think that in the price reduction in this project, the bounty hunters are not to blame. It's just now the time when any new token is traded much lower than its market price. I think that you need to look for advantages in everything and buy coins while the price for them is so low.
There is nothing to be blame here, blame yourselves if you sell below ICO price as that means you panic on the situation.
It's not good as of this moment because everything drop but if you believe in this project and in bitcoin, you should be positive to face this challenge.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:40:19 AM

Agree ... Bounty hunter has helped to distribute tokens to new investors who do not have time to participate in ico and help increase trading volume.
There is a blessing hidden from a weak hand Smiley
Daper

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:36:21 AM

So the price plopped down upon debuting in exchanges  Grin 

I see all you dumb greedy fuckin' turds crying about declining price of this coin. But no one has bothered to look at this token and what the development team has been doing so far.

The team/company has been around since 2015 and still have not been able to deliver even a small piece of working product, not even an alpha product. Even after 3 years of supposedly being in developing business plans, they are nowhere near delivering anything until late this year.

This is just another of those shitty coin which along with 1000 others which will bite the dust within this year. There was a reason I stayed away from investing in its ICO.
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

Here it is the link of working MVP which is considered as alpha version as general perception to understand easily. https://debitum.network/mvp since I also have invested in this token it is my interest to explain and answer if there appear in ones mind. You can test it there and also read the roadmap to have more clear vision about the project where it is heading to in future.
Daper

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

A working MVP?? how about .... a useless, simple page with just a login screen which does not even send out a verification email. For the $$millions these dicks have minted in ICO shit, is that the best "alpha" version they could roll out after 3 years of existence??  Grin  Even a novice high school kid could've built a better and properly working page.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:36:23 PM

Debitum you have been added to CoinRanker. Check out real time Debitum prices: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/Debitum

A good move but I hope this token is in a better market than before and to support the price better.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: