Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem  (Read 58818 times)
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:44:08 PM

Debitum you guys need to do more as far as staying in touch and updated look at Elix, Tron, Lympo, credits and other projects that tweet or update atleast once a week. It’s not that hard just do it.
You guys should be a leading example the best in the industry since this was the most hyped project of the year every damn YouTuber was talking about it.
Hype is good and long as you can back it up and have some kind of professionalism
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:58:43 PM

Debitum you guys need to do more as far as staying in touch and updated look at Elix, Tron, Lympo, credits and other projects that tweet or update atleast once a week. It’s not that hard just do it.
You guys should be a leading example the best in the industry since this was the most hyped project of the year every damn YouTuber was talking about it.
Hype is good and long as you can back it up and have some kind of professionalism

These projects are running aggressive marketing campaign and that is reason new investors are getting involve into them and they are growing really fast. This project has good idea and their partnerships with promising companies from my point of view they have focused on development and after this they will do better marketing campaign and it will get real value.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:54:18 PM

There are two types of people who demand more, either they are the ones that did not quite understand the team's vision (hence the need for the team to be constantly communicating with us) and the other type is the get rich quick kids!

It is clear that enough time is needed to achieve great results. This does not happen at once. And many people want to immediately see the high cost of the token.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

SMEs are the most important work units of the world, they are mostly the main work force of countries , so its essential to fund them properly.
There are many projects for this area and most of them succeeded. hopefully you'll find your share too, my main advice to keep updating the community constantly. This is the most important thing to do.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:49:22 PM

I have high hopes for this project. But unfortunately now the market is unstable and almost everything, even the most good tokens, has strongly slipped in price. .

Because look out the market cap every coin is facing the same situation in the market. But we need not bother about it because we know how potential debitum network is. Potential coins will always take time to grow so we need not bother about them.

All tokens will decrease in price at this time because you can see for yourself that all tokens have an unstable price.
It's not only DEB are experiencing a price drop, the market really drop especially bitcoin so altcoins were affected.
Just hold tight, we have been here many times, when bitcoin back up, the rest will follow.

Things that make everyone upset because all the markets are down and other tokens barely have prices and such junk coins.
Seattlle

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

to my understanding when I first researched Debitum was that their plan is to focus on releasing the platform by Q3 this year.  They plan on achieving demand for the token by customers needing to use the Debitum token in their Eco System.  The token will pay for things like, loan insurance, credit reports and other uses.  They already have clients set up that will need loans and investors that will invest to fulfill these loans and these people will need the Debitum token to conduct business.  This will increase demand and put an upwards buying pressure on the token and cause the price to increase.  The platform needs to be released for this to happen though... which is very soon... our patience will pay off.. I hope that helps..
rayazasheva

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:32:38 PM

What I like about this project was that Martiins seemed very concerned about increasing the token price for investors but his plan is to achieve this in the eco system.  They plan to spread their market globally and with a limited supply of tokens it could seriously raise the price organically and not just based on speculation.
Sucess

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:33:04 PM

Loan business being done on the platform will create demand for DEB. But it's good to remember that it will also create new supply soon after. For example a loan insurer that gets paid in DEB may instantly cash out most (if not all) those DEB for fiat, because most of their costs of doing business are paid in fiat (e.g. wages).
It will likely take a rather large amount of loan business until it creates a meaningful upward pressure on the token price. But that will depend on how much DEB is on average used to process $1 million in loans on the platform. We don't know that number yet.
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:44:16 AM

Developers plan on achieving demand for the token by customers needing to use the Debitum token in their Eco System.  The token will pay for things like, loan insurance, credit reports and other uses.  They already have clients set up that will need loans and investors that will invest to fulfill these loans and these people will need the Debitum token to conduct business.  This will increase demand and put an upwards buying pressure on the token and cause the price to increase.  The platform needs to be released for this to happen though... which is very soon... our patience will pay off.. I hope that helps..
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

Good News from developers. They have received initial Trust Score formula algorithm. This will be used to rate new ecosystem members without prior history in Debitum Network. They will start testiing this now. This is the first half of the Trust Score algorithm.  The second part will assess member`s activities and track record. Algorithm is being developed by Kaunas Technology University.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:39:04 AM

I have high hopes for this project. But unfortunately now the market is unstable and almost everything, even the most good tokens, has strongly slipped in price. .

Because look out the market cap every coin is facing the same situation in the market. But we need not bother about it because we know how potential debitum network is. Potential coins will always take time to grow so we need not bother about them.

All tokens will decrease in price at this time because you can see for yourself that all tokens have an unstable price.
It's not only DEB are experiencing a price drop, the market really drop especially bitcoin so altcoins were affected.
Just hold tight, we have been here many times, when bitcoin back up, the rest will follow.

Things that make everyone upset because all the markets are down and other tokens barely have prices and such junk coins.
Even the projects now with ongoing ICO are always affected, the money is not coming because it's a bear market.
But, are we gonna give up? The answer should be a big no, I am here for many years already and witnessed the market movement but in the end
we all see the success. DEB is going to be one of the successful project this year, mark my word.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Seattlle

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

We are near the bitcoin February low its a good time to buy debitum and actually there are many good projects in discount prices, its great buying time
yassinebenouhoud

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:21:15 PM

I wouldn't worry about Youtube views too much. Financial projects are not that visually appealing. When was the last time you watched a video explaining what your bank is doing?
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:21:28 PM

They are starting to turn some remarketing on to people once showing some interest. We hope it will help grow the community. Possibly you have already seen some ads. We’ll track results & improve ads to get better exposure and reach.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:47:46 AM

I have same opinion on the project as majority of people have expressed their thoughts of confidence and support for the project. Every team has its own style of dealing and working on things some are aggressive from start while others prefer to go slow but steady. It also depends on teh nature of business they are building platform for. We all have big expectations and believe project is moving in right direction.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:21:39 PM

I am very confident in what is coming. I was most impressed with Martins concern over the token value and he explained very clearly how he will achieve that. Thats why I am confused when people say they are ICO investors and are demanding you guys create value through other means then what was promissed and also want it now before platform release....

Well said. Crypto is a volatile market and if you invest you have to accept the price may go down a lot before it goes up. If you don't like this then you shouldn't be investing. 

tientien5

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:05:30 PM

I want to be a Lender not a borrower so 10-15% ROI yearly? How long is the average loan time span?
And at the end of the loan i get paid in Debitum coin or BTC/ETH? My choice in what currency i want to get paid back in?
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:08:46 PM

Debitum community! Check out re-designed subreddit! It features partnership links, exchanges and much more. Next to that all updates will be shared there as well, so dont forget to subscribe!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebitumNetwork/
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:59:18 AM

Debitum is absolutely unique I  the crypto environment. I am a small businessman. Our biggest challenge is financing for our businesses. Debitum is filling a massive gap in the market. It has real time practical value. Watch it's value grow when the financing starts in September.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:28:31 AM

Debitum is absolutely unique I  the crypto environment. I am a small businessman. Our biggest challenge is financing for our businesses. Debitum is filling a massive gap in the market. It has real time practical value. Watch it's value grow when the financing starts in September.

It's a long term project, I do not judge it now despite the fact that the value is very low.
Eventually as it keeps improving the more people will notice its importance and they will put their money on this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: