Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:26:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] DEBITUM NETWORK - Borderless SME business funding ecosystem  (Read 58818 times)
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

An interesting discussion on Reddit about Deb price at the end of the year. https://www.reddit.com/r/DebitumNetwork/comments/8kjgnm/whats_your_prediction_of_deb_coin_by_end_of_year/

People are comparing it to Populous and saying one will be the winner the other the loser. Kinda think they are missing the point as this market is plenty big enough for both to do very well. There's no reason why two innovative solutions like DEB and PPT can't prosper togeather.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:54:42 AM

An interesting discussion on Reddit about Deb price at the end of the year. https://www.reddit.com/r/DebitumNetwork/comments/8kjgnm/whats_your_prediction_of_deb_coin_by_end_of_year/

People are comparing it to Populous and saying one will be the winner the other the loser. Kinda think they are missing the point as this market is plenty big enough for both to do very well. There's no reason why two innovative solutions like DEB and PPT can't prosper togeather.
You are right, they cannot compare and I will be happy if I will see both progress.
Actually I am also an investor of PPT from the beginning and the price has really dump significantly but in overall I am still profitable.
Just like what I did with my PPT, I will also hold my DEB token for the long term.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

Is it correct that DEBITUM NETWORK will be implemented into the Orca project? This is right information? I hope this is truth. Thank you for answer.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:20:17 AM

Initially deb tokens are not used to back the loan - loans are to be provided in fiat. We are working on partnerships now to be able to use DEB tokens as collateral for providing fiat loan.

As of to default of the loan - if debt collection or insurance can’t help - money is lost Sad But I would advice never to put all capital in a single asset, rather diversify it via more. Hence if say 1-2% of assets default, in total still profit would be made. I hope that answers the first part
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

as many project just the communities of crypto are not patient and big investors stepping up at low price, everybosy just need to breah in and hold, 1-12 months many projects which are now undervalued will moon
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:22:05 AM

The price variation happens mainly because of current volume but the development of Debitum Network is happening and if you believe at project, it is recommended to keep the tokens.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:44:50 AM

The price variation happens mainly because of current volume but the development of Debitum Network is happening and if you believe at project, it is recommended to keep the tokens.
I will certainly keep my tokens, in fact I am adding at the current price now.
I would say its very cheap right now, because it's affected by the overall market condition, I expect a good return in a short term when the
market pump begins.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

They are building platform and also they care very much of customers and that's why it was made clear in roadmap how they will develop the future's platform. It was planned for third quarter of the year and till then timely updates will appear. Investors knew this things from start that it is serious business which needs time and resources.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

as many project just the communities of crypto are not patient and big investors stepping up at low price, everybosy just need to breah in and hold, 1-12 months many projects which are now undervalued will moon

Indeed some project worth to hodl like Debitum that is really big thing and in long run this will perform wonderful. This is not good action to sell in panic there is big potential to get very strong position in coming days as like they are developing this platform.
davidjoshua

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:39:39 PM

i'm struggling to see the value of the deb token in the network, hearing that they are going to start giving out loans but these will be FIAT and not connected to the deb token in any way really undervalues it for me
kusumadewi

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:31:46 AM

The debitum token will be mainly used only to pay fees for making the loans . Those fees will be very minimal compared to the value of the loan .

Using debitum tokens as the form of fiat for creating a loan is a longer term goal. So even once the platform launches the demand for deb tokens will be small . Only once loans are backed by the token will we see the demand rise .
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:40:42 AM

The debitum token will be mainly used only to pay fees for making the loans . Those fees will be very minimal compared to the value of the loan .

Using debitum tokens as the form of fiat for creating a loan is a longer term goal. So even once the platform launches the demand for deb tokens will be small . Only once loans are backed by the token will we see the demand rise .
Hold is the right reason if you want to profit the word is very I believe when I join the world of crypto, especially if Deb continues to develop this platform for the better surely there will be a surprise in the future.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:57:46 PM

While we are at it. I suppose that each individual investor will be able to chose to buy loan insurance on his portion of a loan or not.
E.g. in most simple case, two investors each finance half of a $10,000 loan. Investor1 could buy loan insurance on his $5k exposure from a service provider on the network. And investor2 may decide not to take insurance. Is that correct?
seccessful

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

Investors will be able to lend part of loan needed. That is the essence of Debitum Network - diversification! We don’t have a model where one investor needs to invest whole loan. Investment advice aside - I would personally split my money between several acceptable loans to minimize risk even more
pumz

Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

This weekly update development is very good thing happened to keep us all on the actual information. Being a working and real business you can share with us within limit to keep important thing away but still many things can be shared. It isn't too long wait to be worried, about that Abra 1.0 planned for September but till then we can prepare ourselves for the future platform well.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

I will be waiting for those screenshots of new design of platform which are mainly designed for industry. Last week's deployment of automatic cluster deployments hopefully will give expected results. What I mean to say with this is team will have good news for us if everything goes as planned in testing of those tools.
tientien6

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

If you buy 10000 coins at 0.03 USDc at this right moment and the value rises to 0.5USD and you do a loan to a borrower of 5K USD you are allready 8x dubbled up + 10% interest rate on top of it !!!!! Haw can a fiat invester be more smart here ?
rayazasheva

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:55:16 PM

That's not profit that comes from the lending. You are welcome to show a case where "lending out DEB" (and be repaid fiat) will work out better than financing the same loan directly with $
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:55:59 PM

they are just comparing the two. I think no lending will be done in DEB because lending on the platform in fiat will be more efficient. If you earn 10% annualised by lending fiat, then why would you try to lend in DEB and only earn 5% because of the extra exchange costs it introduces?
kusumadewi

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:11:18 AM

UPDATE FROM DEVELOPERS

We'll start a weekly updates of what's new at Debitum Network to ensure that our dear community - you - know what's happening and what to expect in the near future!

Firstly, thank you all for active participation. We saw several good discussions and a few not so good, yes - I’m talking about the few flamers out - we are watching you

Honestly, we do understand your frustrations since the price of DEB token is yet to start climbing and the updates from us have been few. So here is what you might have missed last week.

BlockShow Europe, Berlin.

Martins, Gabriele, Mantas (our new CMO) has participated in the conference and brought several good ideas home. There is a company that is tokenizing gold, essentially enabling physical gold to be used on the blockchain. We are brainstorming around this to see if we could use actual physical gold for investments on Debitum Network. Another ICO project with which we started partnership negotiations, if successful, should enable a feature on Debitum Network to invest not only in fiat but crypto, while the borrower still receives fiat. We will keep you posted. We got to meet Sonja and Milos from CoinTelegraph Serbia team; these guys are much fun :beers: After the conference, we already hosted Christian from FinTechNews in Vilnius, Lithuania on the next day. So our industry connections are growing!

We also received KTU trust score, well half of it. It’s the part that analyses and provides the initial score for new registrations on Debitum Network. It looks good, we thought of a few minor tweaks and questions and submitted for revision.

Our CFO, Petras,  has done a great job securing us a business runway in a manageable way for the next 3-4 years. We asked him to share his strategies with everyone.
This also gave us ideas how to partner up with StartUps and ICOs and how to make the platform highly useful for their financial asset management activities. We hope to get these features available in Abra 1.0 when we launch in September.

On the development side, we deployed a security infrastructure layer last week (automatic cluster deployments on AWS infrastructure with monitoring tools), and this week developers will stress test it. Moreover, the platform itself has received a facelift with several new design screens and functionality for industries. We'll show later this week.

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: