Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where do you generate your coins from?  (Read 230 times)
ibininja (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:24:51 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 03:07:15 PM by ibininja

I understand you can buy coins using fiat. What is your other means to generate coins?

Update:
To avoid confusions; I am asking how do you personally get coins. I understand how the coinbase/mining is carried out.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 02:38:02 PM

I understand you can buy coins using fiat. What is your other means to generate coins?

Sorry, could you elaborate more?

If you mean how to generate coins in the cryptoworld

1) You mined them

2) Purchase with Fiat, buy Bitcoin, Trade and use the profits to buy more coins

3) Proof Of Stake. Something like an interest model based algorithm to sustain the network. Hold coins to generate coins
ibininja (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:52:44 PM

I understand that; aside from mining; how do you obtain them? Do you like offer services for coins?

dYnamxX

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:57:12 PM

they Solve some equation (Mining ) to get new coins  check meaning forum other trading
JavedRaj

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:57:41 PM

you can earn coins from following ways
1) Proof of work.
2) Proof of stake
3) You can buy from coverting fiat to bitcoins.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:01:18 PM

What kind of coin are you referring to? There are many ways to generate a coin. One of the slowest and fruitful way of generating a coin is mining one. There are websites that let you mine a certain coin and you can keep as many as you want. Mining bitcoin is very hard and you could take months before earning your first bitcoin.

Alt coins are very easy to mine because some of the values of altcoin are still low. Faucets sometimes have high payouts but you have to log in every day so you can get the daily bonus. You can also join campaigns to earn altcoins but this will take a lot of time so you have to be patient if you really want to generate some alt coins.
ibininja (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:08:48 PM

What kind of coin are you referring to? There are many ways to generate a coin. One of the slowest and fruitful way of generating a coin is mining one. There are websites that let you mine a certain coin and you can keep as many as you want. Mining bitcoin is very hard and you could take months before earning your first bitcoin.

Alt coins are very easy to mine because some of the values of altcoin are still low. Faucets sometimes have high payouts but you have to log in every day so you can get the daily bonus. You can also join campaigns to earn altcoins but this will take a lot of time so you have to be patient if you really want to generate some alt coins.

do you mine to get coins or do you just buy them?

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:10:54 PM

There are those coins which use stakes.
One sample is the BitcoinStake.
You will just to get some of their airdrop and download the wallet. Then let it be open in your computer. It will automatically stake base on how much you have, I think.
That is one more and trading also which could enlarge the number of your coins.
qsypoq

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:16:51 PM

Well... i work, get paid in fiat then i go on coinbase, rinse and repeat.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:31:32 PM

Basically, many people generate coins from campaigns , thats where the hard earned money is and people have to choose from variety of campaigns to earn more. I know it takes a lot of time and patience is required to settle down and also to understand the dynamics.Second way is they buy coins , they trade and earn more coins. Most of them choose the less value coins to get high returns. Another way is to convert fiat to bitcoins. As of now, i m more interested in earning coins as much i can by any mode.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:35:48 PM

To be exact, I get most of my coins through signature campaign, airdrops and affiliate commission and I trade them to other promising coins. I haven't till date bought bitcoins for fiat.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:36:40 PM

they Solve some equation (Mining ) to get new coins  check meaning forum other trading
Many people expect and generate bitcoin from trading
the way it is relatively easy compared to mining, because it must be assisted with tools and of course must have capital
Anndrianno

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:38:17 PM

Bounty campaigns, sometimes invest fiat... That's my case at least

ibininja (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:05:09 PM

Interesting I guess I should start learning about campaigns...

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:17:58 PM

Update:
To avoid confusions; I am asking how do you personally get coins. I understand how the coinbase/mining is carried out.

Depending on your expectations, you might have come at the right time. I see a lot of Airdrops popping up. Participating in them, getting coins for free, then dropping them like hot potatoes as soon as some minor exchange lists them.

There's not much money to be made there, but to get the ball rolling; why not.

And yes, signature campaigns obviously.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: