Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New secure wallet and mixer  (Read 911 times)
btcwallixer (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:31:43 PM

Hello.
There is a brandnew 100% secure and anonymous online wallet and mixer out there.
BTC Wallixer Wall(et) & (M)ixer
Just check out: http://2ovmq6sfab6u4ucr.onion/
Allways check taht you are using this url. There  will be fakes coming out soon.
For any support feel free to contact me here at bitcointalk.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:38:44 PM

No guarantee whatsoever that it's "100% secure", unlike the already established wallet and mixer services. What makes you stand out and what can you do to prove yourself to the community? In other words, why should people believe your security and choose your anonymous service instead of the tens and hundreds of reputable ones?

And this thread should be in Service Announcements - I've sent in a request for you.
btcwallixer (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:47:25 PM

No guarantee whatsoever that it's "100% secure", unlike the already established wallet and mixer services. What makes you stand out and what can you do to prove yourself to the community? In other words, why should people believe your security and choose your anonymous service instead of the tens and hundreds of reputable ones?

And this thread should be in Service Announcements - I've sent in a request for you.

Hello.
Sure its hard to bring up a new site. See the FAQ and you will get some answers.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:51:18 PM

Is it open source? If not, there is no way to trust you and no reason to swap from one of the well established open source wallets and mixers.
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:51:51 PM

Hello.
Sure its hard to bring up a new site. See the FAQ and you will get some answers.

You're a Brand new member representing your own website and interest. If you want to gain the trust of people you're honestly going to have to try harder than *look at the FAQ*. Make a post dedicated to your site on one of the sub forums and create an organic community and you will gain trust. Also participate in the meaningful discussions. If you don't no one will trust you.

mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:39:07 PM

You guys don't have any clear net version? Also what is the maximum amount that can be mixed with your service. You are newbie and it is hard to believe you guys or your mixer. If you want to build some trust in this forum than you should verify your cold wallet holding with the help of some trusted members of this forum.
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:36:54 PM

I really shouldn't be stupid enough to go to a random Tor site that a newbie posted about, but for whatever reason I was.  It looks just about as dodgy as I expected.

You need to have some reason for anyone to actually use this "wallet" and "mixer" before anyone should be sending their money there.  There's no innovation, no credibility, no testing, just a very dodgy looking site and a newbie with no reputation.

Unfortunately though, it's extremely common for people to fall into the trap of believing that just because they want anonymity, it's okay for closed source software which asks for their money to have anonymous founders.  They don't apply the same logic to this sort of transaction that they do to the clearnet.

Torwallet was another similar scam and they got loads of users scammed.

Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:48:34 PM

- You are newbie and your site looks poorly coded
-  How we can be sure that you will not run away with all deposits?
- First build some trust , you can do that by verifying you have enough balance for mixing.
- Also you should add SSL certificate on site url.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:53:22 PM

Hi sir, first of all welcome!.
You have done good step on advertising or promoting your wallet and mixer here, because we aalre a thousand of users which can help this thing out but it seems your website is so new, let see first on how long will it gonna survive before I put the money it. And looking for that 100% assurance security abd anonymously.
ScaryMe

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:01:02 PM

Oh new website for "wallet" and "mixer", have anyone tried OP's given website?
I hope there is someone who really experienced the service the  show off here, and make some vouch, looking for not brand new accoubt to vouch on.
Anyway, good luck mate for this one.

btcwallixer (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:56:56 AM

Thank you for your help, i know i am a newbie here and the site is not yet very professional.
I will work on it. I do this in my spare time after a hard Job in IT Business.
I am not good in web design. This will be a job for a partner of me.
i just wrote all the code behind.
And i know it will be hard to get trusted here. But i will try.

ChipMixer

Activity: 456
Merit: 956

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935098

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:16:21 PM

- Also you should add SSL certificate on site url.
SSL certificate does not add any security to .onion service.

hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:37:28 AM

Hello.
There is a brandnew 100% secure and anonymous online wallet and mixer out there.
Allways check taht you are using this url. There  will be fakes coming out soon.

Unless you start to be more professional about your project you virtually have no chance to take over the market from Chipmixer which is probably the largest and most popular bitcoin mixer around right now on bitcointalk.

As a starting point, i would suggest getting a professional to do thread design for you. Having just a few lines of text as your service ANN does not attract customers.

Also, please consider redesigning your site.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:45:36 PM

Why or how would anyone blindly trust this service? It's unprofessionally designed and very un-transparent. I don't mean to malign or disparage but this is how scams are born and perpetrated. A simply and poorly designed one with zero assurances for the user.

You are advertising a mixing service but the main underlying issue here is that you expect people to send you their bitcoins upfront. And because of the nature of this service, mixer transactions are hidden and contained, making it impossible to see if the obfuscation process is indeed successful and, more importantly, if the transactions were legitimately processed. What assurance can you provide to those who intend to put coins in your mixer?

A range of mixing services provides for healthy competition but I believe vetting is important here to prevent scams. On the one hand, you have legitimate services (such as yours truly's signature) while there are other fly by night mixers inviting one to mix a coin or two on their sites.

Escrow is a must for mixing services with no verifiable track record.

Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:04:28 PM

Why or how would anyone blindly trust this service? It's unprofessionally designed and very un-transparent. I don't mean to malign or disparage but this is how scams are born and perpetrated. A simply and poorly designed one with zero assurances for the user.

You are advertising a mixing service but the main underlying issue here is that you expect people to send you their bitcoins upfront. And because of the nature of this service, mixer transactions are hidden and contained, making it impossible to see if the obfuscation process is indeed successful and, more importantly, if the transactions were legitimately processed. What assurance can you provide to those who intend to put coins in your mixer?

A range of mixing services provides for healthy competition but I believe vetting is important here to prevent scams. On the one hand, you have legitimate services (such as yours truly's signature) while there are other fly by night mixers inviting one to mix a coin or two on their sites.

Agreed.

If you really want to get a start on your business then this isn't the right way to go about it, period. I'm sorry if i sound harsh but frankly, your page seems like it's built in 2000 from home, and absolutely nothing in the OP to even suggest some benefits of using your service and the minimum/maximums.

Take a look at bitmixcoin, they put 10 BTC into escrow to boost adoption. You should do the same.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:37:00 PM

That. Even an initial signed message from an address containing a serious number of coins would be something that gets the credibility of this service to increase significantly. Failing to do so is an immediate sign that the mixer you operate is just a hoax meant to trap in innocent people. I stopped counting a while ago when it comes to the insane number of mixers that have been popping up like mushrooms after a day of rain. Some are blatant copies of Bitmixer with their exact same TOS, and some are straight garbage sites that even a noob would discard, and some are quite professional in how they have set up their site. Sign a message and then look for a trustworthy forum escrow.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:24:04 AM

Hello.

Oh, you have everything new now, newbie account, new web site, and everything was in new interest, so how can we assure that this is a 100% legit.
Anyway, if you want, you can use this to make some update of your service and make everything detailed on OP.

CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:50:25 AM

It can't be accessed by common browser such as chrome or mozilla? as I can't access this wallet site.
Or I should use onion browser to get through? Or else, it's not supported in several countries?
There is no update from Op? to gain trust, you should provide the codes or algorithm to Github, so everyone could assess your wallet.
Meanwhile, you should mention some features of this new wallet, more details to make sure it's a good one.
btcwallixer (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:14:35 PM

Hello !
New design and some bugfixes were made on the wallixer site.
Some more will follow the next days.
I also will bring up a copy of it running on bitcoin testnet. So everybody can test and verify the functionality.
At the moment there are about 2.5 BTC in the mixer.
And some more in the online wallets.
I will rewrite the mixing code to use also the coins in the user wallets. So there are a lot more coins for mixing.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:18:15 PM

If you are going to promote something, especially a service that will require for your customers to entrust their BTCs to you, it would be best if you will handle it more professionally. Provide a proper ANN about it and provide more information about your service. Just by looking at your OP, no one will ever send you their BTC (not unless they don't know anything about crypto). The link that you provided looks so fishy and I would not want to click it. I don't want to be rude but your post just reeks of "scam" aura in it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: