Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:59:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DASH one adress has ~50% of the power (51% attack possible?)  (Read 174 times)
dzierski (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:42:39 PM

Hey guys, tomorow i will be getting 2 Antminers D3 delivered so i decided to look for good pool. I was searching web and saw this:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dash/#!extraction

one adress jumping around 50% hashpower!! sometimes more, sometimes less. Is it me not understanding something?
looked for this adress and i dont see that this is some pools adress. Looks like one person/group of ppl controling whole network.

Help me to understand what is going on here Wink
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:48:23 PM

Yes, it could be potentially dangerous.

It might be a pool though, but still.

List of top miners/pools:
https://www.dashninja.pl/blocks.html

Not your keys, not your coins!
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:01:08 PM

it could be a yuge private mine... maybe the one of antiminer? or one of it's biggest customer...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:04:01 PM

it could be a yuge private mine... maybe the one of antiminer? or one of it's biggest customer...

I'm not sure why they would only mine to a single address though, they could have easily hidden that they mined almost 1% of the whole supply.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: