Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:31:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: digi.cryptcoins.net are thieves!!  (Read 1101 times)
sartech (OP)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 08:55:17 PM

i have rig 2000kH/s and i choose to mine DGC on this pool digi.cryptcoins.net, 3-4 days was ~150dgc/day( i dont know if is it ok) but in the last 2 days i recive under 50 dgc and today only 9 dgc.People must know about this pool and avoid scamers! I choose another pool and now in 3 hours i get ~35 dgc. I cant believe i lost watts/time/money on this pool. Lets post real pools and avoid this thieves!

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 08:58:03 PM

i have rig 2000kH/s and i choose to mine DGC on this pool digi.cryptcoins.net, 3-4 days was ~150dgc/day( i dont know if is it ok) but in the last 2 days i recive under 50 dgc and today only 9 dgc.People must know about this pool and avoid scamers! I choose another pool and now in 3 hours i get ~35 dgc. I cant believe i lost watts/time/money on this pool. Lets post real pools and avoid this thieves!

What did they say when you confronted them with your problem?

Did you ask them if there was a problem with the auto-pay script?

Or is everyone a thieve / scammer right away?
sartech (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:04:49 PM

if they have "problems" with auto-pay script how can i call them?? people must know they stole from us. im an another pool and i get more then in the first day

flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:06:08 PM

if they have "problems" with auto-pay script how can i call them?? people must know they stole from us. im an another pool and i get more then in the first day

Don't they have a support email or support thread?

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
jbmiller10

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:07:07 PM

From the tab labeled "support"
CONTACT & SUPPORT
Contact us at markus.r13@gmail.com

I go by threestar most places.
Join us in the Digitalcoin Chatroom!
MashRinx

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:11:32 PM

Most pool miners I have worked with are legitimate and are trying to run an honest pool.  There are some exceptions, but I agree that it would be fair to reach out to them and express your concerns and give them the opportunity to address them.  There could be issues with code specific to their pool, or even code specific to the pool software in use by multiple pools, so you reporting issues could result in better pools for others too.

Also, keep in mind the expected Coins-per-day, is an estimate, and sometimes way off.  Also, even if your hashrate is relatively stable, the rate of your pool, it's overall percentage of the mining network, and overall pool luck over time should be factored in as well.

Not saying there aren't legitimate concerns for you, and I hope things work out between you and this pool.
sartech (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:16:10 PM

yes they have (markus.r13@gmail.com), but i dont wanna be fooled like "sorry we give you all what u mine". For me was unpleasant experience so now i will carefully choose a pool

MashRinx

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:20:19 PM

yes they have (markus.r13@gmail.com), but i dont wanna be fooled like "sorry we give you all what u mine". For me was unpleasant experience so now i will carefully choose a pool

I wouldn't disagree with that in the least and if you feel like something is not right, definitely mine somewhere else in the interim.  I mined for quite a while on a BTC pool and after a while the math just didn't make sense to me and I don't think I was getting everything I should have been.  I don't even know for how long.  I definitely moved everything to a different pool immediately.
MarKusRomanus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 09:46:49 PM

I have told miners at this pool to contact the support email.. we will look at your records and pay you out extra coins if there is a discrepancy.  i also have been working on the software used and we will be opening new pools that are straight up proportional payout pools.  We have 3 started as of today, meme.ub3rl33t.com , fast.ub3rl33t.com, and franko.ub3rl33t.com .  You are payed immediately after the bock is confirmed based on your share ratio to the total share ratio of the block.  The block finder gets 5% of the block too.
This is in response to the complaints about the mmcFE based pools we've been using.  We are fed up with them too!.  Check out the new pools.. they are working perfectly!  We will open new pools for digital coins and other coins like the 3 I listed.

Members of the digi.cryptcoins.net pool... email us!  it will take a while, but we will pay you out where you are short.

When the new digital coin pool is ready We will post it on the stats page of that pool.
flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:10:45 PM

This is in response to the complaints about the mmcFE based pools we've been using.  We are fed up with them too!.  Check out the new pools.. they are working perfectly!  

What are the new pools using?  Looks like mmcFE as well?

pinarello

Activity: 266

NXT is the future

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:26:20 PM

I have told miners at this pool to contact the support email.. we will look at your records and pay you out extra coins if there is a discrepancy.  i also have been working on the software used and we will be opening new pools that are straight up proportional payout pools.  We have 3 started as of today, meme.ub3rl33t.com , fast.ub3rl33t.com, and franko.ub3rl33t.com .  You are payed immediately after the bock is confirmed based on your share ratio to the total share ratio of the block.  The block finder gets 5% of the block too.
This is in response to the complaints about the mmcFE based pools we've been using.  We are fed up with them too!.  Check out the new pools.. they are working perfectly!  We will open new pools for digital coins and other coins like the 3 I listed.

Members of the digi.cryptcoins.net pool... email us!  it will take a while, but we will pay you out where you are short.

When the new digital coin pool is ready We will post it on the stats page of that pool.

glad to now will there be a REC pool to?

kind regards

MarKusRomanus
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:29:04 PM

This is in response to the complaints about the mmcFE based pools we've been using.  We are fed up with them too!.  Check out the new pools.. they are working perfectly!  

Yes I used the front end,  But changed the guts.  Some of the mysql queries in the old code were ridiculous and probably the source of much trouble.

If you want to see how they work.. try the fastcoin pool for a while.  The blocks are quick and you will understand why this system is way better quickly.
No guessing.. you get pretty much what the estimates say.  If anything, you get more.  Also the system pays out the entire block. In the old code there was no allowance for blocks that could be more than the normal value (transaction fees sometimes added).  The old system would fail under certain circumstances.  I've run this system under every senario and got it working perfectly for every situation.
I started with this simple system because it is much less likely to error out or make mistakes.
MarKusRomanus
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:31:33 PM

glad to now will there be a REC pool to?

kind regards

I don't know what REC is, But i plan on making pools for every coin that is traded on an exchange. 
MarKusRomanus
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:38:20 PM

We are not thieves and anyone who has a complaint about low payout problems.. we understand and will come to a settlement with you to correct any problem.  This is exactly why, for the last 3 weeks, I have been writing a new system.. I'm tired of these accusations!  The new system uses the front end of mmcFE for now,  but the core code works great.
mm8000

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:38:47 PM

I use fenicans and next.afraid without ANY issues. Might want to try them.
flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:48:31 PM

Yes I used the front end,  But changed the guts.  Some of the mysql queries in the old code were ridiculous and probably the source of much trouble.

If you want to see how they work.. try the fastcoin pool for a while.  The blocks are quick and you will understand why this system is way better quickly.
No guessing.. you get pretty much what the estimates say.  If anything, you get more.  Also the system pays out the entire block. In the old code there was no allowance for blocks that could be more than the normal value (transaction fees sometimes added).  The old system would fail under certain circumstances.  I've run this system under every senario and got it working perfectly for every situation.
I started with this simple system because it is much less likely to error out or make mistakes.

I was just wondering because I started with simplecoin on my pool and I've pratically rewritten the whole thing and yes, the queries were atrocious.

Glad to know that mmcFE is pretty horrible as well because I've spent quite a bit of time cursing myself for not using it in the first place Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: