Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:36:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] | HEARDBEATS | THE NEXT STEP IN LIVE CONCERTS  (Read 2427 times)
heardbeats (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:59:20 PM

Are you really gonna offer free live music concert for all ICO investors ?
If yes, than I'm gonna invest in it.

YAYYYY

Of course! If we sell 100% of the tokens we must celebrate with all the people that will make possible that Heardbearts happen in a short time!!  Wink
holdem

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:13:59 PM

Can someone tell me about token price and Supply details

Hi there! The Heartbeats Token price is USD$0.45 per Token and the total supply 110,000,000 (110 million) HBT.  
Tokens sold during the Pre-ICO and the ICO will be 88.000.000 HBT of the total tokens.

So your hard cap is about 45-50mil usd? You don't have working product, actually you don't even have prototype, just a whitepaper. And you want to rise astronomical sum of money just with whitepaper and 'hopes'. Gl with that one  Cheesy

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptozi

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:37:22 PM

Hi there! The Heartbeats Token price is USD$0.45 per Token and the total supply 110,000,000 (110 million) HBT.  
Tokens sold during the Pre-ICO and the ICO will be 88.000.000 HBT of the total tokens.

So your hard cap is about 45-50mil usd? You don't have working product, actually you don't even have prototype, just a whitepaper. And you want to rise astronomical sum of money just with whitepaper and 'hopes'. Gl with that one  Cheesy

Well, it is definitely possible. there are many projects out there which don't even have a whitepaper yet but still they accumulate millions of dollars in ICO. Heardbeats is a genuine platform which actually provides value. So, have a deep look at their whitepaper my friend. I am sure this platform is gonna be huge.
heardbeats (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:53:58 PM

Nice project with ALL THE BEST Team

This platform can change the world of concerts into crypto.

I like it, i will invert in your project

Good luck success!

Thank you very much!
We will wait for you on Nov 3rd!
heardbeats (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:22:12 PM

Well, it is definitely possible. there are many projects out there which don't even have a whitepaper yet but still they accumulate millions of dollars in ICO. Heardbeats is a genuine platform which actually provides value. So, have a deep look at their whitepaper my friend. I am sure this platform is gonna be huge.

Excellent response. In fact, our hard cap is 30M including the bonus that we expect our investors to earn. This amount of money is necessary because positioning yourself in this industry requires a significant investment. We will also open offices in Silicon Valley by the start of February 2018, allowing Heardbeats to grow in the world's top startup ecosystem.

We have had serious negotiations during our project, which can not be revealed due to issues of confidentiality and we must continue work in this area. We invite you to take a look at our whitepaper so you can understand every aspect of Heardbeats and see that this project is very serious.
heardbeats (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:39:31 PM

Where can I learn more about the Heardbeats project?

Please go to Heartbeats.com, there you can download our whitepaper

You can join us in our Telegram Group, where we have a conversation group about heardbeats, so you do not miss anything!
https://t.me/heardbeats_group
heardbeats (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:46:29 PM

there an additional issue of tokens?Any plan decided..

Just 110.000.000 HBT my friend.
tazmako

Activity: 350

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:52:02 PM

This is very nice project Blockchain+VR

im join translate bounty.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
heardbeats (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:55:11 PM

How can I buy tokens or invest in it?

Hello again! You can buy HBT from November 3 at this link https://ico.heardbeats.com/signin/ Soon we will share with all our future investors a video tutorial to invest in HBT and a document with the same information so that they can invest without doubts.
heardbeats (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:02:30 PM

What's the future plan of this project?

We had a very detail roadmap!

You can see it in https://heardbeats.com/#project
heardbeats (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:56:39 PM

This is very nice project Blockchain+VR

im join translate bounty.

Hello! We will contact you through Telegram!
Arteezy.rtx
Copper Member

Activity: 938
Merit: 147

2 EZ 4 RTZ

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:30:19 AM

Indonesian ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2338162.0
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:52:03 AM

Nice project sounds interesting and this is a great opportunity for the live concert lovers as they can experience it in virtual reality.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cryptozi

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:44:58 AM

Nice project sounds interesting and this is a great opportunity for the live concert lovers as they can experience it in virtual reality.

Don't forget to read their whitepaper. I am sure you'll get to know Heardbeats better from it. It's among of one those blockchain based platforms which can really provide great value.
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:01:07 PM

Don't forget to read their whitepaper. I am sure you'll get to know Heardbeats better from it. It's among of one those blockchain based platforms which can really provide great value.

I read the whitepaper and i learnt a lot from Heardbeats white paper. Yes i agree with you that this is one of those blockchain based platforms which can really provide great value and service to the live concert fans.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
shaon

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:49:44 PM

In the live concerts industry,this project has made a new era. You guys seems to be very positive,which is really appreciative. All the best. Smiley
m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:00:30 PM

great idea, it's really a nice innovation that i've seen. so interesting, i hope this project can be a successfuly project. waiting for the bounty.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
nicolaepavelean

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:20:54 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 05:09:18 AM by nicolaepavelean

The idea to have a criptocurrency to buy concert tickets is great but in some way normal for the future. But to connect it with Virtual Reality it is a brilliant idea. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thanks for sharing !
heelzkinu

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:25:56 PM

I'm waiting for the day when you'll start your platform and I get a chance to see it and to have the real fun sitting at my home.

All the best team.
heelzkinu

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:28:58 PM

Indeed. Some of them are totally scam and people are still buying their tokens. I don't know why people do this.

But honestly your platform is far better and have great features with a wide vision, So I'm interested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: