Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:27:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Electroneum Cryptocurrency ICO – Legit Company or Scam?  (Read 227 times)
harshsampath (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:09:13 PM

Electroneum – What’s It All Mean?

The company Electroneum just came across my desk a couple weeks ago.

Before we get into Electroneum specifics it’s important to understand cryptocurrency in general.

In short a lot of people are making money with it that have never made money online before.

Truthfully I just started to really understand all of it about a week ago myself.

Affiliate marketing is what puts dinner on the table but I will say one thing!!

Cryptocurrency certainly has my attention and I am very intrigued by all of it.

Electroneum – For the Little Guy?

I’ve been ‘kinda’ looking at what people have been doing out there.

A few of my marketing friends are starting to run hard and getting crazy results.

I can understand them making $$ just because they can build huge teams.

However, I am 100% the little guy can win with cryptocurrency without building a company or sponsoring anyone.

Electroneum – Hard To Setup?

Just a few days ago I knew basically NOTHING about cryptocurrency or bitcoin. A good friend who I know is making a lot of money with bitcoin started posting about Electroneum and how it could be the next big ICO.

Just because I trust this person I was willing to give it a hard look. For me it’s just a good learning experience.

Whether I decide to invest or not I’m always willing to learn about something new.

After going through the information it all started to make sense.

How Bitcoin started, how people made huge profits getting in early, who’s their competition, and how does Electroneum fit in.

Electroneum – Keeping It Simple

For me it was about keeping it simple. I understood there was an opportunity to buy Electroneum for $0.01 and there is a very good possibility the cryptocurrency can go up in value next month when it goes public.

It’s important to understand THIS IS NOT a get rich quick scam. It’s not guaranteed that ETN is going to increase in value. It’s also important to understand there is a process with all cryptocurrencies.

First the digital currency has to go public. ETN goes public 1 November. Then the exchanges have to accept the cryptocurrency. When this happens it can increase in value if there is a high demand. It could also take a while for this to happen as the company develops it’s technology and there are more people purchasing coins and using the actual service.

Electroneum Investment Scenario

So lets say you purchased 10,000 Electroneum coins. That would of cost you around $100 not counting the bonus.

Lets say the value of that coin goes from what you bought it at $0.01 to $1.00 you basically increased your net worth by $10,000. It’s important to understand it could take time for this to happen if it ever does at all.

Nothing is a 100% guarantee! It could go to $1.00. It’s also possible if the product is really good and the demand is very high it could go a lot higher with time.

Look at Bitcoin. Nobody predicted it would be over $6000 per coin just a few short years later.

It may all sound crazy but it happened. If you bought Bitcoin just seven years ago you were paying less than a dollar.

At one point you could purchase Bitcoin for pennies on the dollar.

Last week I checked it was worth $5490.00 per coin.

One week later it’s gone over $6000 per coin. That is a HUGE increase and there is literally no sign of stopping.

Source : http://www.joshpaiva.com/electroneum-cryptocurrency-ico-review/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:30:02 AM

What parameter can we use to evaluate a new cryptocurrency?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: