Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who do I need to talk to about a hacked account on here?  (Read 201 times)
BTCNola (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:13:59 PM

I just found out my old account on here was apparently compromised and someone started using it to scam a lot of people.  I don't know if it is worth trying to get it back or not, but I would at least like to clear my name at a minimum.  I have been out of the scene for over a year so I don't know who the mods are nowadays.  Thx in advance!
Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:59:30 PM

First you'll need to find an address which you posted from your account which you still have access to.

Then send a PM to theymos or Cyrus using the format laid out in this thread.
I have been out of the scene for over a year so I don't know who the mods are nowadays.
IIRC only admins can recover hacked accounts.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:51:07 PM

if you did not staked btc address in the past or if you are unable to sign the message from your old btc address then you can not prove your ownership. I fear that it would be difficult for you to regain your account without the signed message from the old btc address. Good Luck mate.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:58:22 PM

Read the easy to find sticky in Meta.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: