Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:42:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitConnect - Is there any chance for BitConnect to fail?  (Read 1018 times)
nerijoyfy (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:17:27 PM

Some people say BitConnect is a scam some say it is legitimate, what do you think? I've read many articles about it and I still not understand how it actually works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrpietpaulusma

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:25:23 PM

Hello im using bitconnect for 6 monts now and everyone is trying to scare with scam this and scam that.
Some dumbass journalist said that uk was going to ban Bitconnect and showd a old company house registration.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10948031  Here is a link for there new one to proof everyone wrong.
And call it a scam, so far i made 10.000 and received my money back plus extra.
In crypto nothing is guaranteed right? Everyone was also laughing about bitcoin, i the beginning as well same scam shit.
But in the end it turned out the other way, and i will continue on bit connect.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:59:15 PM

Hello im using bitconnect for 6 monts now and everyone is trying to scare with scam this and scam that.
Some dumbass journalist said that uk was going to ban Bitconnect and showd a old company house registration.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10948031  Here is a link for there new one to proof everyone wrong.
In crypto nothing is guaranteed right? Everyone was also laughing about bitcoin, i the beginning as well same scam shit.

yeah nothing can guarantee our safety and why would we need to spend our money to that crap ?
what i mean is nobody can guarantee our money,right ?
even vitalik said it does not make any sense about daily return.
which mean it's completely a shady project with 0 future.
it's fine you said you got your money for the past 6 months,but in cryptoland 6 months is very short dude.
do you remember MMM ? it's much more like that other than a serious project.
anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:31:24 PM

bitconnect will absolutely fail because it's model is mathematikally unsustainable.

for now everyone is happyin this ponzi sheme and don't expect authorities moving against them
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:05:00 AM

Ponzi schemes do usually well until they have sucked in all the people who are available to be sucked in. The few first to enter get rich, the last many pay for all.
rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:06:31 AM

Some people say BitConnect is a scam some say it is legitimate, what do you think? I've read many articles about it and I still not understand how it actually works.

It's a ponzi scheme, it can only survive for as long as they generate more income from people lending than they have to repay. It will eventually be exposed and all of that money will disappear.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
init4money

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:16:56 AM

I saw a video on Youtube where one guy says he made 500k on BitConnect. I may believe, but anyway it is obviously a ponzi scheme so it would crash one day and crash with a great pain for those who won't be in time to exit.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:36:35 AM

There is absolutely no chance for BitConnect not to fail.

Just do the Math.

If the interest that they promise was real, there would be more money in BitConnect than in the entire rest of the world in a very short time.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:46:11 AM

I think there's no obstacle for the bitconnect to fall because the investors for bitcoin all over the world do not judge bitcoinnect because it's just taking investment sites in the field of investing for bitcoin, and the bitconnect now above all crypto currency and even higher I will also increase the investors in bitcoinnect. If I have a scam for the bitconnect, then no one will invest in it, But for now investors are more likely to be bitcoinnect.

_MrTuyul404

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:14:18 AM

bitconnect is ponzi, I have 2 years experience playing with such a project, ponzi usually only utilize new investor to pay the old investor, so bitconnect will be scam if there is no new investor Tongue

WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:47:51 PM

Just do the Math.

If the interest that they promise was real, there would be more money in BitConnect than in the entire rest of the world in a very short time.

Why would they do the math, if this would kill their dream of becoming infinitely rich by doing nothing? Eventually, people sometimes get killed by dreams.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:58:17 PM

Just do the Math.

Why would they do the math, if this would kill their dream of becoming infinitely rich by doing nothing? Eventually, people sometimes get killed by dreams.

lol, really sad this day people invest at some scam ponzi project and believe that a real project, and in the other hand sometimes people not event bat an eye to real project cause dont have "daily" profit

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:05:24 PM

Currently BCC is still very good, people are still investing, If development in the right direction, it will be very good. There is currently no Scam information. But virtual money investments can not be sure. When you buy and sell when it is appropriate new important!
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:10:02 PM

Of course there's a chance, in fact it's just about time in my opinion. Your initial deposit is freezed for about 299 days if im not wrong and it's been 1 year since bit-connect started so we should be seeing some people starting to withdraw their deposit and if there's not enough new investors to cover the balance then it will be very bad.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:47:01 PM

Currently BCC is still very good, people are still investing, If development in the right direction, it will be very good. There is currently no Scam information. But virtual money investments can not be sure. When you buy and sell when it is appropriate new important!
You don't know what you're talking about. And BCC is completely independent of any sort of "development". It's one of the most obvious ponzis I've ever seen.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:56:00 PM

dont compare it to bitcoin plz lol
bitcoin has a real market value, bitconnect can dissapear and nothing happens to the crypto world
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 348

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:01:15 PM

Legit for those people who are on the top and Scam for those people who are on the bottom or just newly jumped in on the Ponzi scheme. Try to look at see on their system its not really sustainable specially for longer runs which means sooner or later it will fall out and that is already an anticipated thing to happen on this coin but for now it is still flying since its just being hyped up but later on when the waves are settle down for sure they would disappear just like a bubble. Too good to be true returns always end up on being a scam later on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Cart

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:01:56 PM

Bitconnect is a nicely packaged Ponzi scheme I think. However it is only a matter of time, once it goes bust and the people in charge will have problems
niall51

Activity: 533

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:02:28 PM

bitconnect are one cryptocurreny using as ponzi game, and how it works? yea they have an idea using a tag as "Lending / Staking of money" This is totally shame like a hyip mode. but bitconnect would not fail, but have a risk high to make price of bitconnect fail or down.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:16:51 PM

bitconnect will absolutely fail because it's model is mathematikally unsustainable.

for now everyone is happyin this ponzi sheme and don't expect authorities moving against them
I myself also do not understand with bitconnect, see their progress and goals, it seems this bitconect has no potential. and I think it's up to investors now, whether they are willing to contribute to bitconnect again or not.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: