Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do they are lot of bounties scam ?  (Read 441 times)
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:49:41 PM

Hello, can you tell me if they are a lot of bounties scam ?
Have you been scam by any of them? I don't think we should make any speculations on this as I personally has been scam by a campaign I have participated for almost three months and the manager was no were to be found at the end of the ico and by now I know his new account should be member rank now.  You can be scam buddy but wait until that happens.
Janine012

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

Actually as bounty campaigns sounds very promising and everything now is on demand, it is hardly to say whether it is scam or not. Others are good during ico pre-sale but once release , you haven't heard anything else from them. Had to properly check their platforms and whitepaper once you like to invest to something. Though many from it are profitable and working properly, you still wanna be sure that you are engaging on something that worths your time.
blockclick

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:31:19 PM

You should do your own research before participating and checking whitepaper, team and threads here are a must
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:28:41 AM

Have you been scam by any of them? I don't think we should make any speculations on this as I personally has been scam by a campaign I have participated for almost three months and the manager was no were to be found at the end of the ico and by now I know his new account should be member rank now.  You can be scam buddy but wait until that happens.

ive joined alot of bounties on the past days ever since im just a newbie to junior member here in bitcointalk and mostly the bounties that i joined does not pay me after the said date and some of them has stop unexpctedly at the middle of the campaign. overall i can say that 80 to 20% of bounties ico capaign are mainly scam and wont pay you at all despite for your hard work and efforts. thats why until now , i dont do bounty to get an altcoin or token rather i just joined on some airdrops outside bitcointalk.
MarcJ

Activity: 166
Merit: 18

SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

I think it depends on the bounty. because each bounty has its own characteristic when running the ico. and maybe now very rarely if bounty scam

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

There are many bounties scam on this forum and I have experience many of this bounties scam. I participated in sebeum and the refused to pay me us and both the developer and manager run away with our coin. I have also participated in some of the bounties that pay their token and uptill now has not pay us. I think many of those bounties that are doing this also has a scam projects too. I one can really analyze scam project from the way the owners handle their campaign too.
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

Do not be afraid to participate in the bounty, you do not invest your money, you just do the job and get tokens, the only thing you can lose when working with the bounty is your time
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:22:43 PM

in the crypto-currency industry there are a lot of scammers, this is a fact, and it is necessary to fight with them, but with participation in the bounty you do not ask for money))) and if you are deceived, you will lose only your time

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

learn about the project as much as possible, learn about the organizers, find out what product they want to create, study the project website, study the road map and white paper, read reviews
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

study the site, learn the profiles of the organizers in social networks, read reviews about the project, study the conditions of the bounty, if they are very attractive - maybe it's scammers, read the project road map
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

a lot of bounties are fraudulent projects, but when you work with a bounty you have nothing to lose except time, and it's good, you do not ask for money, you can just do tasks and get tokens

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

the most important thing is information, learn as much as possible information about the project and about the organizers, read the reviews, study the site, if you are promised very attractive conditions, then maybe it's scammers, all information should not cause questions

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Hamphser

Activity: 2534
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:52:22 PM

Do not be afraid to participate in the bounty, you do not invest your money, you just do the job and get tokens, the only thing you can lose when working with the bounty is your time
Time is Gold we might not able to invest or nothing to lose but the time and the work been done wont really be an easy thing to accept to ourselves and as a bounty hunter we would really be pissed due to this one.There are lots of scam bounties in the fact that this is one of the ways on how to make money easy out of those investor being scammed wont really be easy either we invest or not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:27:11 PM

I haven't heard of any bounty scam yet. But there may be some

IndeecV

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:16:37 PM

Banal scammers are easy to calculate. On a bad site, the lack of information about the project team. But if the scammers are clever, then only indirect signs. Super technological fantastic project - a scam. (robots, perpetual motion machines, quantum accelerators, and so on). The statement that celebrities are participating in the project is probably also a scam.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:31:34 AM

Do they are Lot of bounty scam?

Yes theres a lot of scam Bounty flooded around and lots are good too but after the unsuccessfull ICO run they will not pursue it and stop the project but others keep pursuing it they dont bother of any ICO result the more important is they will launch the platform and show the Cryptocommunity that it has a working app or platform its a matter of vision and Hope.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:03:48 AM

the only thing there is that, it has to come with the project you trust any bounty you trust can earn you but if don't trust i don't it will favor you.
there are no bounty scam
ovisovyant1

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:58:45 AM

You can monitor the progress of bounty on the ANN board and their telegram group. usually scam indications on some projects after the ICO period about 25% of the time remaining. You will see some opinions from bounty participants about the progress of the project.

Rano

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:32:21 PM

Recently there are quite alot of bounty scams ongoing. Some are not paying out, some also which pay out but the project totally failed and the coin is nothing worth.
As an example the Denaro bounty was quite a big scam.

Currently I'm doing the one from CyberMiles. Very trusted and already on the market. That's indicators for me for a good bounty.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

You can monitor the progress of bounty on the ANN board and their telegram group. usually scam indications on some projects after the ICO period about 25% of the time remaining. You will see some opinions from bounty participants about the progress of the project.
true, telagram is the solution to know the progress of the project,
telegram a collection of several project teams and lots of questions
which is useful to note

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██