Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: basic-income-worldwide.info support the end of poverty for good!  (Read 348 times)
basecoop (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:33:06 PM

Now there is a new way to provide a free basic income for all people worldwide which would mean the end of poverty for good! There is just one problem: All should join that it can work properly.  Most important is the first one million.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crankautist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:35:14 PM

Now there is a new way to provide a free basic income for all people worldwide which would mean the end of poverty for good! There is just one problem: All should join that it can work properly.  Most important is the first one million.

Who is paying  Huh

I don't care

Where i register can?
basecoop (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:41:47 PM

All the info on the web site:  www.basic-income-worldwide.info
mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:01:34 PM

currently, there are a lot of research and studies in order to analyse the implications of basic income. i think universal basic income will happen in the near future.
basecoop (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:05:33 PM

I am sorry it will not happen the ordinary way, the government way!
Because all governments are forced more and more into debts until bankruptcy.
That's the present system.
Just WE the people can realize it properly without the financial elites who are working systematically on the complete enslavement of the people.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:57:26 PM

All the info on the web site:  www.basic-income-worldwide.info

I LOVE YOU Kiss....Your trying but i have a better way to give everyone a universal income it will be the only way because you have to work
sort of Wink..It's good popcorn1 solved it Grin..

I got robbed of my bancor and i am not rich so i need to get back my hard earned coins back so i will tell everyone about how we can give everyone a universal income ..

And no one will be affected like the rich worrying why should i pay taxes for this universal income because everyone rich and poor get it ..
It will be your BIRTH RIGHT Grin..

To receive a starting point to live ..Why because the robots will wipe many a job out and they be faster and cheaper labour than a human..

So the more profits to yes 1 person and not the many ..

Oh and how many companies will have a robot for more profits for their share holders?..

Yes bye bye humans get cheaper faster and never later or off work robots..

I be back to tell all just busy needing to sort my own life out because not many will do it for me..

About 1 week
basecoop (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:45:02 AM

popcorn1

The financial elite see it different: It is your birth right and the birth right of the people to be their slaves!

And you are asked not to write bad about this project even if you have your own, there is place for all projects/ideas to end the present situation.

And please check out the web site to understand everything, this is also very recommended to all who read this.

Thanks.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

popcorn1

The financial elite see it different: It is your birth right and the birth right of the people to be their slaves!

And you are asked not to write bad about this project even if you have your own, there is place for all projects/ideas to end the present situation.

And please check out the web site to understand everything, this is also very recommended to all who read this.

Thanks.
and the birth right of the people to be their slaves..

Yes that's how your designed to make people be your slaves BUT it's come to the end were our children cannot be put in anymore future DEBT because the debt as become so stupid
it can never be paid back ..

Now if you think about it if you get cheap labour by going else where because that country is poor
and will work for cheap you cut your own countries workers from producing anything

so that mean the very very few can only manipulate people by working for cheap in another land and then selling it back in your own lands..

BUT not many got money anymore because you was to greedy by going to another country for cheap labour so no work for your own people..

Now with a starting point like a universal income and the fact everyone gets the same it will be who will work for a cheaper price and that is fair competition ..

Now back to the slave bit..

Why do you think only an ELITE can have slaves ?..

Now with no money around and no work guess what the elite is some little nerd with body guards
who would get fucked up by many a people and then he be the poor persons slave with a gun in his face while his wife his sucking the robbers dick..

So now who is the slave Wink..

With the fact robots taking over
with the fact the few own all the land and rent it out to the future what do you think will happen
to all the rich people?.. ROBBED ROBBED ROBBED..

And guess what even police army will set you all up for a price because when poverty around you can buy a policeman very easy..

Go and look at south america police are in the drug barons pockets not the governments..
Why because they don't pay them enough to survive in the 21st century..

You can only borrow so much to the future and how far into the future are our children in debt for..

You do know CIVIL WAR can wipe out the rich ..
I kick his door in and kill everyone who is standing and rob what ever i likes Wink..

So you see who are the slaves..YES IT WILL BE ANYBODY
because anyone country can collapse or have war ..

You say NO?..

WHAT ABOUT ROME? Wink Wink..

Universal income and we can all have a safety net to survive without having to turn into and
becoming a human PREDATOR ..

Because all i see is more and more PREDATORS and one day they will ATTACK in many many numbers and no amount of money will save your asses..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:30:36 AM

Slavery in Ancient China - Ancient China for Kids
china.mrdonn.org/slavery.html
Got it! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our ... In ancient China, some people were born in slavery because their mother was slave. ... But slaves who worked for the emperor, the royal family, and sometimes the ... When their master died, they were killed, and buried with their master in his ..

And then the masses have enough and kill the leaders^^^ ALWAYS HAPPENS^^^

You do understand that humans will die for freedom so if they are made to feel like slaves
we attack and the fact average humans are in many many more numbers than any army on this planet..

Like China the amount of people if they just RUSHED the army would kill them all in days EASY..

So if your country are cowards they will lay down like little BITCHES
if your country is strong they will fight anyone who tries to take there freedom away..

RUSH the ARMY and they are gone Wink Angry Angry..
They can only kill so many before you grab them and then PULL THEM APART..

The whole masses attack your FUCKED                 RUSH THEM ..

So china make sure your people have a good life and not be slaves or they will attack and you will be fucked with so many people not like 19th century anymore ..

I thinks these politicians are a disgrace and couldn't run a free piss up in a pub..

You only want to line your own pockets and that's it..

We need new rules to how politicians work for US..

REMEMBER we are the BOSS so lets change our factory rules for our workers I.E the politicians ..
WE CAN CHANGE WHAT WE LIKE ..

They work for us so as the bosses they do as we say Wink..

Like you can only donate 25 dollars to stop BRIBES we are the bosses of our country so lets change
it..
If you work for us we want to check your bank accounts for 10 years after you leave ..
just in case your taking contract for yourself..

We can change this we are the bosses they work for us to make all our lives better ..

So lets scream out loud top change the rules IT IS OUR FACTORY Wink..

When did you own a factory and the workers tell you the BOSS what to do?..

25 DOLLARS only as a donation to your chosen party..

No more big companies giving political bribes ..

And the CLINTONS will be so sad Wink Wink Grin Grin..They take bribes of the devil Cheesy
basecoop (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:50:58 PM

Finally it can be realized, a free basic income for all worldwide.
More info at www.basic-income-worldwide.info
Crankautist

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:02:04 PM

Finally it can be realized, a free basic income for all worldwide.
More info at www.basic-income-worldwide.info

Come again when you guys are actually distributing money.
 Angry
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:45:23 PM

In Finland they have started with a sort of project like that and apparently it is working fine. I guess this will become more popular in the future, one country after another.
zaq130

Activity: 280
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:43:18 AM

I think we can achieve BI by PoS algorithm.

They mine certain amount of coin everyday, and as long as there is a market for the coin, you can earn money without doing something. And some of the PoS coins have super high interest rate.

I know it is a kind of investment, however it is similar to BI, no need to work, get free money.

spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:09:56 AM

I am sorry it will not happen the ordinary way, the government way!
Because all governments are forced more and more into debts until bankruptcy.
That's the present system.
Just WE the people can realize it properly without the financial elites who are working systematically on the complete enslavement of the people.

This is a joke right? It would take for all the nations to actually set aside their own self interest and actually work for their constituents, which never happens by the way. I'd like to quote Donal Trump on this... "Good plan, doesn't work". If this should happen, super powers should start it, bit do you actually believe that China will ride along? Then after that, the super powers could actually strong arm the other nations to do the same (which is what they're good at) then actually monitor everyone and punish them who doesn't, Will North Korea follow? 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:38:19 AM

Well, this mission is good but don't know this will correctly work or not.
basecoop (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:35:15 AM

So what are you waiting for?
Maybe until the financial elite will be able to control your brain? You slave!

REGISTER and PARTICIPATE or WE ALL are lost!!!!

Stop wasting your time!

Please go to www.basic-income-worldwide.info

Thanks.
basecoop (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

All what is market and trading is part of the capitalist system (who has gets more).

Please go to the web site and read all about the present system that you will get an idea what is going on really.

Is registering for free really that difficult?

The financial elite is working hard to make us all dummy, maybe they have already succeeded?
paulwallyall

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 07:53:33 PM

I don't believe something like this will work in our lifetime. People are driven by self-interest and ultimately the only way to decide who gets the most desirable things is through competition.

Not everyone can live in a mansion by the beach. Not everybody can marry the prom queen. Not everyone can buy a Ferrari. This is why I believe in capitalism. Some people truly seek nice cars and fancy homes. Others seek simple lives. Let them decide what is for them.

I do believe blockchain has the potential to reduce poverty and wealth in the hands of the very few. Otherwise, what we can all personally do is be good to each other. Ask people how they are doing and really mean it, buy someone food who is in need of a meal, volunteer at a Boys and Girls Club or at a senior center. These are things that are in our control.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:48:21 AM

I don't think this is possible. Every country has its own labor laws. Currency might be an issue here because there are a lot of companies investing their business in a country where their money will worth more that it is in their own country. Telecommunication companies are a good example of this. Majority of their employees are from overseas because the wage is smaller. I think they are investing in India and Philippines. I know this will solve poverty but it is impossible to happen. We can just imagine it but it will never happen.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
buzzbeez

Activity: 90

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:03:11 AM

How  can this possibly work? All it will do is inflate the money supply. If everyone has 1000 dollars a month than one thousand dollars will become worthless. Money measures productivity; pure and simple. If everyone get's money for nothing then that is exactly what it will be. NOTHING.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: