Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altpocket - The best tool for tracking your cryptocurrency portfolio 🏆  (Read 664 times)
Onte (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:35:24 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 02:52:12 PM by Onte

Altpocket Relaunch - The best tool for tracking your cryptocurrency portfolio

Whats the big diffrent in the "Relaunch" version?

Before this, our site was growing faster than we expected and we got some growing pains (bugs overloaded server etc)

But now we have updated to one of the most advanced investment-/importing- system out there.

And as the altpocket community was growing we wanted to create a natural way to connect our (awesome) users with each other and this resulted in a social feed that we have had in the mind since we started our adventure.

Lastly, I would want to say big thanks to the community and everyone that have supported us in any way. Greatly appreciated!

Sing up free now  → www.Altpocket.io

Some more cool stuff about Altpocket:
  • Advanced API importing system (supports importing orders from Bittrex, Poloniex,Coinbase *NEW )

• Social Functions (Follow/impressed/live chat/social feed)

• Badges (On Altpocket you can also earn Badges based on your activity, engagement and earnings.)

• Discord Bot (@DePixel has created a killer bot for Discord that can do all of these commands: Printscreen)

• Supported Fiat (We are currently supporting over 15 fiat currencies which you can use to track your investment in.)

• Diffrent Price API (We are currently supporting over 5 different prices gathering API's.)

• Easy To Use (Even my grandma can use it because it's so easy to use.)

• Night Theme (For all hackers out there.)

• Showcasing (You can change the design on your profile too make it look really stunning when sharing it online.)

• Private mode (Your privacy is important to us, if you don't want to share your portfolio with the world there is a "private mode" in setting)

If you have any questions feel free to ask us below!
Best regards Jonathan Svensson Co-Founder at Altpocket.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:09:34 PM

I would definitely recommend Altpocket to anyone to build and track their crypto investment. I've been using this tool/platform since and the best thing to this is it's FREE.
Onte (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:39:34 AM

I would definitely recommend Altpocket to anyone to build and track their crypto investment. I've been using this tool/platform since and the best thing to this is it's FREE.

Thanks for the kind words!

Greatly appreciated, feel free to come with feedback in this thread or if you have any suggestion on what to improve on Altpocket.
Onte (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:57:19 AM

To add the Discord bot to you server, go here: www.altpocket.io/discord
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: