Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: problems with desktop wallets  (Read 153 times)
Gian008 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:34:03 PM

Hi everyone, I'm new to this Forum, I would need help with some wallet wallet problems, if any of you can help me I would be very grateful, in practice the problem is on three different wallets, one and Dimecoin ( Dime) the second is Gcoin (GCN) and the third by Bytecoin (BCN) I presume that the first 2 had already downloaded and synchronized them, and then later placed both of them in the coin quantities, while for the bytecoin I had to I still want to sync my wallet, the problem is that after a few days I have not been able to open any of these wallets, I get some error messages, I've also tried to reinstall the various wallets, but nothing to do the problem remains. I do not know what to do anymore, can any of you be so kind to help me?
oliverTVG

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:40:59 PM

Open task manager and see if you have any copies of  Dimecoin.exe ; Gcoin.exe ; Bytecoin.exe still running. Manually kill them if you do, then try to open again.
When you open it dont click on it while its loading..give it some time !
Gian008 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:47:35 PM

hello Oliver, thank you for your support, actually i did this but the error remains ... i even uninstalled and reinstalled all three of the various exe files but nothing to do ... the error persists ..
Gian008 (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:06:33 PM

during the opening of Dimecoin the error message is as follows: MinGW Runtime Assertion Assertion failed! Program: C: \ Users \ gms76 \ Downloads \ dimecoin-qt.exe File: src \ main.cpp, Line 1807 Expression: pfork! = NULL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: