Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:50:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes to avoid when starting a crypto?  (Read 642 times)
cryptomato

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:54:17 PM

First thing you need to keep in your mind that you should be far from main media.
They generall try to manipulate market in their favor.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:01:14 AM

IMHO, 2 important things about to lauch an ICO :

1. Marketting - marketing is the most important things to lead the ICO into a success, your idea is useless if people never know about it
2. Community - Do you know what makes doge still f*cking alive until today? Because doge has a strong community behind, Project devs should deeply understand about this.

Cheers for all of us!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rashmishetty344

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:40:55 PM

I really love and value this forum, good and the bad. I've been a lurker for a while but now feel empowered to move forward with my new project which I will eventually openly discuss on here.

When releasing a new project based coin, what advice would you give a start up before their ICO or coin release? I know a lot is obvious and some can even be found in the search bar in this forum but I'm never to proud to ask, and would love to hear about your favorite coins biggest failures upon release.

My idea isn't original but it will be implemented better and reworked with hopes of becoming the leader in said industry.

The project will be related to the sharing economy, room and lodging, with our own coin. The coin will have a use other than being just a pump and dump, which is where I believe we will stand out.

We will be rolling out our website sometime before the end of the year with the ICO to follow.

Where do ICO's go wrong in your opinion?

This is something that whale do,people that have enormous amount of coin what they do is they put a very big order under the current price and when people look at the order book they say woah! such a big order the price will surely pump and people start buying on the sell orders and when the price actually rises the whale start selling the amount of coins he already owned without buying any in the reality so you have to look out for that as well.
rashmishetty344

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:47:38 PM

I really love and value this forum, good and the bad. I've been a lurker for a while but now feel empowered to move forward with my new project which I will eventually openly discuss on here.

When releasing a new project based coin, what advice would you give a start up before their ICO or coin release? I know a lot is obvious and some can even be found in the search bar in this forum but I'm never to proud to ask, and would love to hear about your favorite coins biggest failures upon release.

My idea isn't original but it will be implemented better and reworked with hopes of becoming the leader in said industry.

The project will be related to the sharing economy, room and lodging, with our own coin. The coin will have a use other than being just a pump and dump, which is where I believe we will stand out.

We will be rolling out our website sometime before the end of the year with the ICO to follow.

With All the ICO that have been going on that like sell out in fifty minutes people are very greedy when even a coin is released on an exchange early ICO investor look to dump their coins quickly on exchange and makes short term profit on their investment they try to sell at double, triple the ICO price so as don't always try to buy the coin that are been released first on exchange always look up for the ICO price and determines what correct price is for you.
rashmishetty344

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:56:15 PM

Recognizing Pump and Dump, Pump is actually when all people are buying prices rises and dump is when the people have accumulated alot of coin and all of their coins so you should always be weary of coins that has no value, no future, not a proper developer's team around it.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:02:58 PM

I think that most common mistake that the newbies or the newcomers should avoid is investing in altcoins that they randomly picked because that is not a good practice to just randomly pick an altcoin or crypto then invest money to it because as a good investor, it should go to a filtered and strict process like make things clear first by researching then invest money afterwards.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
rashmishetty344

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:04:43 PM

Be wary of a coin that is hyped everywhere like on reddit, twitter, and troll box without any fundamental reasons you have people pumping the price spreading rumors and then suddenly the people who have lot of these coin just sell them and people who bought it just loose their money.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:07:03 PM

Putting all your eggs in one basket.
Listening too much to advice on bitcointalk.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:46:31 PM

Do your own research everytime. Also take a good look at the past news of the coin, i bought some at what i thought were a good price but missed some information and now im holding.
Always use dollar cost average methode and slowly buy in, dont get greedy and but everything in one basket

Cheers
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:10:07 AM

Putting all your eggs in one basket.
Listening too much to advice on bitcointalk.

Much better if you reseach at your own because your the one who can binefit with that in the future dont just fucos in some news you have to reseach with your own for your own investments

askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:14:20 AM

I made this list for many new comers to the world of crypto and have posted/replied the same to many fellow members of the community multiple times.

I learned from my mistakes and I would like to share these with you so that you don't fall for the same.

THINGS NOT TO DO:

1. STAY AWAY FROM PnD groups/channels. They are not meant for people to enjoy the pump, instead they are created for wannabes millionares to dump upon.
2. Dont be a FOMO buyer (you must know when the train left, dont ever try to chase something thats out of reach).
3. Dont be a panic seller (Always invest after you do research, understand the project and dev visions, its your money).
4. Dont be a loose bag holder.

We can discuss more things and help make the crypto community stronger then ever.

Cheers!!
hookcoin

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:43:05 PM

Do not just invest in one coin. Divide the capital into many parts. You can invest in bitcoin, altcoin and ICO. Doing so will avoid the risk for you very large.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: