Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:27:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM  (Read 12742 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Uragonz
Copper Member

Activity: 1047
Merit: 18

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:31:01 PM

How about airdrop in a unique way and at the same time attract investors ..
May be. We are thinking about this. What do you think about airdrop.
I think you guys need to find a way how to not giving your airdrop to weak hand who end up dumping the coin.
I think that airdrop can greatly reduce the cost of the token.

An Airdrop can increase awareness for the coin. It can help create a community around it and you can bind the airdrop to some conditions such as joining your telegram channel etc. I would not suggest putting twitter or facebook related conditions in it though, because these mediums are not effective because its just a following cycle from the same people. Bitcointalk profile and Eth adress + joining the telegram group should do the job to be an attractive airdrop. You should make sure to ban cheaters from the airdrop by only letting jr. members and above participate and only accounts that are created before a certain date. Also I would suggest not to pay the airdrop until the ICO has ended,
so weak hands cant sell their token on etherdelta before the ico is over. Also make strict rules to ban any people that try to shill other airdrops etc in your chatroom, it should only consist of on topic communication. Just my opinions on a successful airdrop.
Very well said !!! Take note of the cheater’s ...

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCourseBTT

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:43:46 PM

I think you guys need to find a way how to not giving your airdrop to weak hand who end up dumping the coin.

An Airdrop can increase awareness for the coin. It can help create a community around it and you can bind the airdrop to some conditions such as joining your telegram channel etc. I would not suggest putting twitter or facebook related conditions in it though, because these mediums are not effective because its just a following cycle from the same people. Bitcointalk profile and Eth adress + joining the telegram group should do the job to be an attractive airdrop. You should make sure to ban cheaters from the airdrop by only letting jr. members and above participate and only accounts that are created before a certain date. Also I would suggest not to pay the airdrop until the ICO has ended, so weak hands cant sell their token on etherdelta before the ico is over. Also make strict rules to ban any people that try to shill other airdrops etc in your chatroom, it should only consist of on topic communication. Just my opinions on a successful airdrop.

It's amazing description! Thank you so much!
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:24:47 AM

An Airdrop can increase awareness for the coin. It can help create a community around it and you can bind the airdrop to some conditions such as joining your telegram channel etc. I would not suggest putting twitter or facebook related conditions in it though, because these mediums are not effective because its just a following cycle from the same people. Bitcointalk profile and Eth adress + joining the telegram group should do the job to be an attractive airdrop. You should make sure to ban cheaters from the airdrop by only letting jr. members and above participate and only accounts that are created before a certain date. Also I would suggest not to pay the airdrop until the ICO has ended, so weak hands cant sell their token on etherdelta before the ico is over. Also make strict rules to ban any people that try to shill other airdrops etc in your chatroom, it should only consist of on topic communication. Just my opinions on a successful airdrop.

Yep true, Just look at bitcore.they are just airdrop coin. The price per coin is $30 currently Didn't that great.
Everyone who Hodl will get more airdrop for the next week. Nobody want to sell their coin but they buying instead. But I do believe bitcourse is very different from bitcore, because this project have different visions and target.
Sweet_Angel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:53:00 AM

I always liked the world of education, I was once a teacher.

And BITCOURSE as a personal teaching and consulting platform based on ethereum blockchain is a very exciting pilot project.

The project and concept are awesome lets support this.

Cheers  Smiley
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:18:18 PM

Thanks for your positive feedback to my comment. I appreciate it very much. I like to help and also helping fair distribution of a new coin!
Uragonz
Copper Member

Activity: 1047
Merit: 18

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 06:15:56 AM

And BITCOURSE as a personal teaching and consulting platform based on ethereum blockchain is a very exciting pilot project.

Cheers  Smiley
Cheers 😊 ready to help and support this project !!

Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:34:40 AM

Cheers  Smiley
Cheers 😊 ready to help and support this project !!

I once a student, but my teacher can't handle my creativity and drop me out. LoL
Just kidding.
Glad this project can help many problems for teachers.
Sweet_Angel

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:58:44 AM

BITCOURSE was created to solve the most pressing issues in the sphere of education and allow any individual consult with anybody else anywhere on the globe. This is so helpfull concept.

Always support for this project  Smiley
Mackenzie

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:30:30 PM

BITCOURSE was created to solve the most pressing issues in the sphere of education and allow any individual consult with anybody else anywhere on the globe. This is so helpfull concept.

Always support for this project  Smiley

I agree with you. This project is in demand nowadays. It would be really helpful and will open new knowledge for the rest.
Habib378

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:47:04 PM

I really like it, I see your project seems potentially big, I hope it happened, I support you.
rebel92

Activity: 616
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:47:29 PM

This project is very interesting. I think it is a very promising project. Hope it can be successful, but we need more information available about the team ? linkedin ?
JeremyB

Activity: 812
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:50:30 PM

Website & platform design looks great!
And the project subject is hot nowadays. Good luck to the team!
ernitetur

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:05:20 PM

this project is great, i hope that this will be a huge success . just need some info on who would be the preliminary target market and how would it benefit the investors?
mahbuboracle

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:26:46 PM

ease in running the online market speed up the online payment process😂😂

this is in need for digital money users now to buy and sell process

good job to projek market😂
Olis1000

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:49:38 PM

Infact I love the bitcourse project die to the fact fund will be refunded in one way or the other.. That is what people in my country want to hear. I love this ..great project
zt123

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:59:20 PM

Thanks! Bitcourse is great project.
lehuyit275

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:04:48 PM

I like the idea of teaching and consulting your online. Online learning is growing slowly, not new, but has not seen any successful projects with it. Hope this will be the first real success with blockchain education. Good luck project
triska23

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:06:45 PM

Everything that involves education and consulting it's always a good way to go, all my support to your project and good luck with your company, i'm in!
JungleJim65

Activity: 233

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:08:19 PM

I like the idea very much. As far as I’m aware, this is the first Crypto Token to have a platform for personal teaching and consultation. Everything is done very professionally too, I think you’ll have some success if you continue working towards your goals.
soljal543

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:10:58 PM

I love the fact this project is for education. As a student and a crpto lover, this is a great opportunity for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: