Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:00:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE][ANN]BITCOURSE-PERSONAL TEACHING AND CONSULTING PLATFORM  (Read 12742 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitCourseBTT

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:09:30 PM

Hello again! I'm just too interested with this project. Care to ask, How do you plan to solve the language barrier? It will not be convenient for me to receive consultations in a foreign language! Well, Crypto is all over the world now.

One of the main factors complicating the education process is the language barrier.
Unfortunately, obtaining a truly high-quality education in the UK, Germany, or the Netherlands is only possible if one is a native speaker of the language in which the teaching is done. The availability of education is limited by linguistic barriers, which sometimes can be overcome only by means of professional translation. Every language has its dialects, slang, and idioms. It is these stylistic quirks that impart uniqueness and historical individuality to a language. They are hard for a non-professional translator to understand; on the other hand, an absence of a precise and correct translation creates misunderstandings between people and, as a result, reduces the quality of teaching or consulting services. For example, someone might hear the phrase
"forget-me-not" and take it for a plea of a forlorn lover; in reality, it is just a common blue flower found in any forest. This is just one example of how the uniquely idiomatic nature of any language complicates the reception of information.
Professional lingo contains numerous scientific terms, and business usually employ highly specialized translators who not only know the language, but have mastered the specific vocabulary in a given area. There are dedicated dictionaries devoted to law, medicine, engineering, etc. Our platform allows the parties to use the services of a translator in the process of tutorship or consulting. Of course, such services will need to be paid for separately, but we have developed a market-like mechanism of interaction, enabling the parties to agree on the reward for a translator, to be paid in tokens, a rating, or a review, thus helping the translator build a good work history.

Hello! On your web-site i found info that you are going to develop platform (to BETA) for just 1 month?  Shocked
Is that right?

In December there will be a demo platform. In July there will already be a working alpha. We just need to refine the MVP.

Uragonz
Copper Member

Activity: 1047
Merit: 18

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 02:29:31 PM

What shortcomings did you find in your competitors and did you analyze your competitors? What are your advantages compared to them?

BitCourseBTT

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:20:40 PM

What shortcomings did you find in your competitors and did you analyze your competitors? What are your advantages compared to them?

Yes and we found the following advantages in comparison with competitors.

1. A decentralized system.
2. Transparent transactions and pricing.
3. Absence of commissions.
4. A system of ratings for both instructors and students.
5. An open history of teaching and consulting projects.
6. An arbitration system for conflict resolution.
7. An auction system for forming listings of services.
8. An adaptive and intuitive interface of the site.
9. Accumulation of all knowledge on one platform.
Mackenzie

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:55:32 PM

This will be exciting! But, What will the mechanism of the lesson look like?
Uragonz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:29:02 PM

Hi dev !! What about misinterpretation risks in the education process?

BitCourseBTT

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:01:34 PM

This will be exciting! But, What will the mechanism of the lesson look like?
First, a teaching or consultation area is created.
The customer transfers the company's tokens to the platform's wallet. Unlike FairPlay, for example, our platform will not charge a fee for storing tokens.
The service provider next contacts the customer via video, audio, or a chat, depending on the parties' agreement. Once the work is completed, the parties confirm that the service has been provided in full.
If a conflict arises between the parties, it is put up for arbitration to the users with the highest rating. For the terms and procedure of conflict resolution by rating arbitrators, see the next section.
If the parties manage to reach an agreement and click the button "I agree", a smart contract will be executed, and tokens will be transferred to the service provider. Thanks to the decentralization and the implementation of smart contracts, the system becomes truly independent, and the fee for its use is reduced to a minimum.

Hi dev !! What about misinterpretation risks in the education process?
Conflict situations that may arise on the platform will not be too complex or require specialized knowledge from the person authorized to resolve them. All the criteria that the desired education or consulting services must satisfy are described by the designated service provider at the start of a project. Thus, the instructor bears the risks related to an incorrect description of the service.
In the process of conflict resolution, members of the arbitration committee will need to determine if the education or consulting service has been provided. The question of its quality is subjective and cannot be resolved by the arbitrators. In order for the instructor to receive due payment for the education of consultation, it will be enough to determine that the teaching session in question has taken place.
Pipshunter

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:27:02 AM

Dev, what do you think about airdrop? Is there any chances this token will give any airdrop or not?
What do you think about it? But there a bad thing about airdrop too. They always a dumper.
Sweet_Angel

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:40:48 AM

Dev, what do you think about airdrop? Is there any chances this token will give any airdrop or not?
What do you think about it? But there a bad thing about airdrop too. They always a dumper.

Hello Pipshunter ... It's a good idea if BitCourse holds airdrop before its presale and I'm sure BitCourse will be a great ICO and a success project because BitCourse is supported by an experienced team and this ICO is about the education that people always need.
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 07:12:07 AM

Hello Pipshunter ... It's a good idea if BitCourse holds airdrop before its presale and I'm sure BitCourse will be a great ICO and a success project because BitCourse is supported by an experienced team and this ICO is about the education that people always need.

I think airdrop will definitely help Bitcourse (BCS) in the following ways:
1. Popularity
2. It will increase awareness marketing wise
3. It will help take BCS to a larger audience (both short-term and long-term)
4. It will help to build a very big community
5. Etc
However, if this option will be consider, it should be done before ICO.
BitCourseBTT

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:06:01 AM

I think airdrop will definitely help Bitcourse (BCS) in the following ways:
1. Popularity
2. It will increase awareness marketing wise
3. It will help take BCS to a larger audience (both short-term and long-term)
4. It will help to build a very big community
5. Etc
However, if this option will be consider, it should be done before ICO.

Yes it is possible. But will not this discourage large funds from investing? What airdrop in your opinion would be the most beneficial Bitcourse?
Sweet_Angel

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:15:47 AM

As an education and consulting services online, how you can ensure that a student is really understand what BITCOURSE teaches? Does BITCOURSE have a curriculum that adapted from students school? And for consultation, how to include parental role by online?

Please explain and thanks Dev  Smiley
Pipshunter

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:21:05 AM

I hope dev have good method of how to giving out the airdrop.
Smiley
imamkhoi9875321

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

Imam Khoiri

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:39:34 PM

Yes and we found the following advantages in comparison with competitors.

1. A decentralized system.
2. Transparent transactions and pricing.
3. Absence of commissions.
4. A system of ratings for both instructors and students.
5. An open history of teaching and consulting projects.
6. An arbitration system for conflict resolution.
7. An auction system for forming listings of services.
8. An adaptive and intuitive interface of the site.
9. Accumulation of all knowledge on one platform.

That awesome a decentralized system and very transparent transaction and pricing will be  more open and great advantages
BitCourseBTT

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:48:12 PM

As an education and consulting services online, how you can ensure that a student is really understand what BITCOURSE teaches? Does BITCOURSE have a curriculum that adapted from students school? And for consultation, how to include parental role by online?

Please explain and thanks Dev  Smiley

Unfortunately, we can not learn whether the student has learned the lesson or not. Perhaps each teacher will determine this independently through tests.
Parents will have a separate cabinet

I hope dev have good method of how to giving out the airdrop.
Smiley
in the platform and will be able to see their child's progress and grades.

So far we are thinking of making airdrop =)
Uragonz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 02:25:02 PM

How about airdrop in a unique way and at the same time attract investors ..

BitCourseBTT

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:51:41 PM

May be. We are thinking about this. What do you think about airdrop.
Mackenzie

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:30:01 AM

Bitcourse is a good project. It will surely help people especially to people like is that wants to be educate and be inform well about cryptoworld. Happy to be here.
Pipshunter

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:04:18 PM

I think you guys need to find a way how to not giving your airdrop to weak hand who end up dumping the coin.
BitCourseBTT

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:14:37 PM

I think you guys need to find a way how to not giving your airdrop to weak hand who end up dumping the coin.
I think that airdrop can greatly reduce the cost of the token.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:08:39 PM

I think that airdrop can greatly reduce the cost of the token.

An Airdrop can increase awareness for the coin. It can help create a community around it and you can bind the airdrop to some conditions such as joining your telegram channel etc. I would not suggest putting twitter or facebook related conditions in it though, because these mediums are not effective because its just a following cycle from the same people. Bitcointalk profile and Eth adress + joining the telegram group should do the job to be an attractive airdrop. You should make sure to ban cheaters from the airdrop by only letting jr. members and above participate and only accounts that are created before a certain date. Also I would suggest not to pay the airdrop until the ICO has ended, so weak hands cant sell their token on etherdelta before the ico is over. Also make strict rules to ban any people that try to shill other airdrops etc in your chatroom, it should only consist of on topic communication. Just my opinions on a successful airdrop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: