Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:16:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Icecoin - Relaunch  (Read 7201 times)
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:15:10 PM

I wonder who stole those coins? They should be offering thoe bounties.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2013, 11:16:47 PM

Anyone else notice the total irony that the coin is called ICE - ice melts - his coins disappeared  Roll Eyes Huh Cheesy

Radix - DLT x.0

Web - http://radix.global  Forums - http://forum.radix.global Twitter - @radixdlt
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:17:57 PM

Anyone else notice the total irony that the coin is called ICE - ice melts - his coins disappeared  Roll Eyes Huh Cheesy

Fail by desgin?  Tongue
Nolo (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:18:22 PM

lol that's great.

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
AquaMan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:18:52 PM

No worries here, the coin will not be mineable soon, it will be completely un-operational -

Official re-launch of IceCoin will take place within the next two days - Smiley
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:21:05 PM

No worries here, the coin will not be mineable soon, it will be completely un-operational -

Okay so its launch, fail, relaunch, and another relaunch, all within a week? Most within a couple of hours.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:21:15 PM

I like how you keep trying to kill your own coin.

How will you make it unoperational?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:21:20 PM

I bet if we continue to mine this one, it will go to cryptsy, and it will be one that is really a fair start!
Nolo (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:21:43 PM

If you aren't worried about it, why are you giving me orders in PM to remove this thread?

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
emerefer

Activity: 338

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:23:09 PM

What happens if he doesnt remove it in the 10min? 
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:23:39 PM

If you aren't worried about it, why are you giving me orders in PM to remove this thread?

I felt a sudden shiver and heard creepy horror music.
Nolo (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:23:50 PM

It's already been 20 minutes.  I keep looking out my window, waiting for the mafia to arrive.  

faraway

Activity: 339

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:24:07 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2013, 11:37:01 PM by faraway

p2pool open again.

Here are the parameters:

cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8115 -u yourICEaddress -p . --queue 0 -s 1

statistics available here: http://next.afraid.org:8115. This pool uses a PPLNS payout scheme, and is stratum enabled. The PPLNS window is set to only one hour.

3% fee at this time. (it may be set to a lower value in the future)

emerefer

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:25:07 PM

It's already been 20 minutes.  I keep looking out my window, waiting for the mafia to arrive.  

I wish every coin release went like this.  Its a lot more fun
AquaMan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:25:47 PM

Okay so its launch, fail, relaunch, and another relaunch, all within a week? Most within a couple of hours.
We didnt re-release the coin, Nolo has nothing to do with this coin, he took it upon himself to re-release it after he apparently took interest in it, or maybe he attacked it and took those 250k coins, why else would he do it...

Also, Nolo, we are not worried about it, we havent re-released it, but you put up a post announcing its re-release.. Huh Shows what kind of respect and class you have I guess.....

I will be re-releasing IceCoin soon, no one else, anyone claiming to be releasing it is releasing nothing -

Back to work...
emerefer

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:30:08 PM

We didnt re-release the coin, Nolo has nothing to do with this coin, he took it upon himself to re-release it after he apparently took interest in it, or maybe he attacked it and took those 250k coins, why else would he do it...

Also, Nolo, we are not worried about it, we havent re-released it, but you put up a post announcing its re-release.. Huh Shows what kind of respect and class you have I guess.....

I will be re-releasing IceCoin soon, no one else, anyone claiming to be releasing it is releasing nothing -

Back to work...

Good Idea.  Re-releasing coins has worked out real good this week
BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:31:25 PM

p2pool open again.

Here are the parameters:

cgminer --scrypt -o next.afraid.org:8112 -u yourDNCaddress -p . --queue 0 -s 1

statistics available here: http://next.afraid.org:8112. This pool uses a PPLNS payout scheme, and is stratum enabled. The PPLNS window is set to only four hours.

3% fee at this time. (it may be set to a lower value in the future)

You sure? page is down on my end.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
ilovealtcoins

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:33:22 PM

Back to work...

Well if the coin was canclled and the binaries where taken down then it failed. Butsince Nolo released it again and it is working and people are mining it then technically it was re-released.
number37

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:34:44 PM

Also, Nolo, we are not worried about it, we havent re-released it, but you put up a post announcing its re-release..  Shows what kind of respect and class you have I guess.....

Back to work...
and premine more before you re-release it, no one will care about your premined coins, premine 100 mil instead of 250,000 this time, work harder (read: premine harder)

lmao  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Charles999

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 11:37:39 PM

Can I rerelease it also?  Let's all rerelease it.. It's kinda boring with nothing new to mine..
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: