Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:54:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Icecoin - Relaunch  (Read 7201 times)
Nolo (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:37:25 AM

New bounty added.  10,000 ICE for the first exchange to add this coin. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:38:42 AM

So, is the new trend? Ran out of ideas for shit coins, so now people just steal existing ones?

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:40:23 AM

So, is the new trend? Ran out of ideas for shit coins, so now people just steal existing ones?

Hard to steal what's free isn't it?

(It's a rhetorical question.  In other words, no answer from you is necessary.)

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:41:18 AM

Not really, stealing someone else's idea, is still stealing. And, you aren't even stealing a good idea. So sad.

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:42:10 AM

Not really, stealing someone else's idea, is still stealing. And, you aren't even stealing a good idea. So sad.

Cry so sad.  I'm crying for you.  

See the tear?

Cry Cry Cry

Besides, the first sentence in the OP, is that I didn't create this coin.  

He failed.  I picked it up.

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:43:39 AM

See the tear?

Cry Cry Cry

Besides, the first sentence in the OP, is that I didn't create this coin.  Learn to read troll.  

He failed.  I picked it up.

Which makes it a bigger joke than it already was. Search for Zenith Coin, read it, and then, go fuck yourself, idiot.

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:44:18 AM

See the tear?

Cry Cry Cry

Besides, the first sentence in the OP, is that I didn't create this coin.  Learn to read troll.  

Which makes it a bigger joke than it already was. Search for Zenith Coin, read it, and then, go fuck yourself, idiot.

Can I atleast use lube?  I was there for Zenith Coin.  It was hilarious.  This thread was hilarious.  Life's too short to be as angry as you are all the time.

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:45:29 AM

See the tear?

Cry Cry Cry

Can I atleast use lube?  I was there for Zenith Coin.  It was hilarious.  This thread was hilarious.  Life's too short to be as angry as you are all the time.

It was funny. The first time. The second time, it just makes you look like a loser.

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:46:52 AM

See the tear?

Cry Cry Cry

Besides, the first sentence in the OP, is that I didn't create this coin.

Can I atleast use lube?  I was there for Zenith Coin.  It was hilarious.  This thread was hilarious.  Life's too short to be as angry as you are all the time.

It was funny. The first time. The second time, it just makes you look like a loser.

Nolo (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:19:38 AM

Hashrate is extremely low.  Could even mine this successfully with CPUs right now. 

picasso

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:23:00 AM

Hashrate is extremely low.  Could even mine this successfully with CPUs right now. 
this is a nice coin, unique. request to be on an exchange!
The_Catman

Activity: 168

Captain Jack Fenderson

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 04:48:30 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: