Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:21:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you think this would affect global extreme poverty?  (Read 357 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:50:39 AM

At the moment, we are the ones who know how to use bitcoin to invest, not many people in the world know about bitcoin, and only the rich and smart are brave enough to invest in bitcoin, so the rich will now be richer, so that our society is increasingly fragmented by rich and poor.

Which is why the current barriers stopping the world at large from using crypto need to be destroyed or circumvented. That's what The Saske Project is all about Cheesy
I love what your doing keep it up  Grin..

I LOVE YOU AS A HUMAN..

MASSIVE RESPECT who ever you are Wink..

Same here my friend. Feel free to keep in touch.
Jeez what do you need money for ?   you look like your doing better than me   you own a suit    i don't last time i wore a suit be gran died
20 years ago ..

I was expecting some Mexican in a straw hat any chance of a loan?   say 20 bucks..

Just joking  Cheesy..
your not religious are you because if you are i don't thinks you be my friend anymore Cheesy Cheesy Cry Cry Cheesy..

I call them all sorts of names Cheesy Cheesy..

Well religion divides people my way or burn forever Angry..
And that's why with a universal income we will all come together no more fairy tales SCIENCE and fact ..

The only reason for a fairy tale is to imagine ..

To imagine what you ask..

What does a goblin look like?    now you see my goblin is not the same as yours so you imagine all from a fairy tale Wink..

And if you ever want to become a writer or move producer then fairy tales come in very handy indeed..

Or if you want to become a CRAZY you can become a LIAR and that's what also fairy tales are good for..
Oh and getting what you want sometimes fairy tales will come in handy..

Like did you bomb them no it wasn't me FAIRY TALES..

I watch the news and it's getting me so pissed because of the complete lies and then people say they are in poverty because it's their own fault ..

POVERTY no such thing it's slavery that they need to blame..

Which country will work for peanuts SLAVERY ..

I am doing alright but the many are not far from it..
And the wastage of money knocks me sick ..

I see money wasted when homes can be built for the wasted money ..

Look at this RICHARD BRANSON he as 1 plane sitting in the desert in a massive hangar at a cost of 50 MILLION DOLLARS a year
1 stupid plane and it looks like it's from the 1960s Cheesy..

And guess what MEXICO CITY pays the 50 million dollars a year for it NOT HIM the Mexican people Angry

What a waste of money and the plane is FUCKING SHIT Cheesy..

Anyways take care                     live long and prosper ..

And good night

I SMOKE SOME GOOD SHIT ME MATE Cheesy Cheesy..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
September11

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 01:54:21 AM

Value exists if there is a shared belief that this value exists. So if you allow people of very poor countries to easily mine crypots, it wouldn't mean thet would be worth something, unless enough people start to believe that. Which is not as easy at it seems.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
BetBet

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:18:05 AM

Poverty is not caused by a  factor, nor does it occur linearly. Conversely, poverty is plural and is caused by multiple factors that are interrelated to one another. in principle there are three factors causing poverty, namely structural factors, cultural factors, and limited natural resources.

The social structure of society that causes a group of people to be in a poor layer. poor families with narrow land holdings, or even none at all. Children born from families like this, from the beginning have inherited the poverty. they have difficulty getting access to improving education and skills to improve their quality and life so that they fall into poverty situations that are not much different from those of previous generations.

economic practice is still far from human moral values ​​that are based on togetherness, kinship and justice. in the practice of life more leads to the practice of a free market economy that glorifies competition and individuals rather than togetherness, kinship, and is still far from the value of justice.

Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:35:48 AM

The poverty problems faced in every country will always be overcome by the problem of population growth rate which then result in unemployment, inequality in the distribution of national income and development, and education that becomes the main capital to be able to compete in the world of work today.

It should also be noted that international agencies for technical assistance, including the World Bank and the Regional Development Bank continuously emphasize that the objectives of the international aid program are to address "justice or equity" issues and address the immediate problems faced by "people the poorest of the poor. "It should also be noted that there is no universal agreement as to whether the program has been successful or not and whether the results are actually enjoyed by those eligible to receive the aid or not.

This implies that the problem of poverty is getting more and more attention, besides the problem of poverty is also increasingly complex so sometimes the government within a country to hatch the problem of poverty still need the help of other nengara or from the union of these nations because of lack of ability of the country to handle it in this case more material bersifata, especially for developing countries.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:25:02 AM

When you think about all of the awful things going on in our world today, starvation, malnutrition, disease, potable water shortage, inadequate sanitation, homelessness, deficient housing, illiteracy, overcrowding, civil war and even terrorism, there seems to be one common thread running through them all - poverty.

Now, imagine if communities all over the world could easily and affordably mine a crypto just with their smart devices and then turn around and use it as their de facto currency. How much of an impact do you think that would have on global extreme poverty and why?

You are misrepresenting the problem.

Poverty is a symptom that belongs with the things in your first paragraph, not the cause of those things.

What the cause might be is a philosophical question. Buddhists say the cause is a lack of awareness, desire, and different Buddhist schools have different paths. Christians say the cause is that not enough people have a boner for their Messiah, and their solution usually involves sending 💰 money to some pissed off preacher. Muslims don't care what the problem is but they think killing people will solve it.

Anyway, a basic tenet of common Sense economics is that a currency has to be associated with a commodity or something of value.

Cryptocurrency monetizes computing power, so useful algorhythms coins like gridcoin, primecoin etc are integrating a commodity, scientific advances, into the currency. But coins like Bitcoin and moroncoins that are simply airdropped on poor people are basically Fiat without gangster support, so they redistribute wealth only, not create it.

True, poverty is not the problem but merely a result of. But the main problem could be simplified to just overpopulation. Too many people fighting over very limited resources. Too much mouths to feed for our supply of both food and water. Not to mention land to live in and of course opportunities to be had for jobs. Crypto currency could help but doing this is just doling out money not a long term solution

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: