Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:11:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cash of Clans Builder Hall 5 Bases  (Read 129 times)
cocbase (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:23:11 PM

Defenses serve to protect your Builder Base and prevent as much damage as possible. Each defense has its own strengths and weaknesses, and its location in your village should reflect that. For instance, the powerful Crusher deals loads of damage to groups of units, but it can't attack air troops at all - so it should be placed in the center of your village with adequate protection from Air Bombs and Firecrackers. On the other hand, Cannons and Archer Towers deal lesser amounts of damage to groups (as they can target and hit only one unit at a time) but attack quicker and work as an effective first line of defense.

A new month means time for a new base design. This month, I’m happy to announce that I was able to build a partnership with one of the best base designers out there – Scorpion Gaming. I have followed his channel for a long time now and featured some of his base layouts here and there. He’s really one of the best out there and actively uploads new bases very frequently. In case you don’t follow him, I recommend you check out his channel here. COC Famous BH5 Anti Base

October 2017 Favorite Base Layouts for TH6 to TH7 All Best Town Hall 6 Base Ever
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: