Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would anyone be interested in buying Monster Energy drinks for BTC?  (Read 2626 times)
Luciddd (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:24:21 AM

I have access to a warehouse that sells Monster Energy, is this something any of you might want to buy with BTC?

Let me know and I'll see what I can come up with pricing wise.

johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:27:54 AM

Red Bull (sugar-free) and I would be.
Luciddd (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:53:45 AM

Red Bull (sugar-free) and I would be.

Eh, the warehouse is for Coca-Cola products.. Red Bull is its own thing.. and I don't personally drink it..  Tongue

johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:51:46 AM

They sell full-size Monsters at the grocery store near me 4/$5
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 03:07:06 AM

What other coca cola products?

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
atomium
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 03:12:06 AM

Monster Absolutely Zero, you sell this?
Luciddd (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:13:25 AM

Monster Absolutely Zero, you sell this?

If I choose to do this that will be one of them, that is actually my favorite and only low-cal diet drink I like.

Sannyasi

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 05:27:13 AM

Don't know if rockstars are coke products but if you have them I may be interested

1DxP5iL6hN5Gd3cwmDz9uFSntW8ALBQaGK

http://gamerkeys.net/common/home.htm <- the best place to get games!

my portfoio: http://windowsofamind.com
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:37:02 AM

Sorry to shit on your thread - but I have a brother-in-law who did a monster a day for about a year... now he's got severe colitis and is in and out of hospital every few weeks. I wouldn't drink that junk even if you were giving it away for free.

Maybe offer other coke products?

Luciddd (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 06:29:28 AM

Sorry to shit on your thread - but I have a brother-in-law who did a monster a day for about a year... now he's got severe colitis and is in and out of hospital every few weeks. I wouldn't drink that junk even if you were giving it away for free.

I know people who drink 3 a day for the last few years and none of them have any sort of problem. Most of them go to the gym though and are active.

Chances are he was an unhealthy eater or just very unlucky. Personally I've cut back on them but I'm very healthy.

Xqisit

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 09:55:23 AM

Well obviously it's not good for you, but that doesn't mean that kind of stuff is going to happen to everyone.  Wink
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:02:19 AM

Moderation is good to have.  It doesn't apply to everything (like cigarettes), but a monster a day might be a bit much.  They also say that if you chug a 2-liter of diet soda every day, you'll eventually develop cancer Tongue  But doing anything too much these days causes cancer, it seems.

BBLotus

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:27:57 PM

I've been drinking 1-2 monsters every day for like the last 5 years. But I also do a lot of exercise, eat high protein foods, etc. It really is the worst habit I've got. And those "sugar free" versions that use splenda and other artificial sweeteners are much more unhealthy for you. They all have carcinogenic qualities and you'd be much better of just drinking the normal flavors. The body perceives "sweeters" as sugar and reacts the same way. It's like substituting sugar for corn syrup.

I like the green Monsters and the Assaults but what are the prices you'd be selling these at? I'd rather buy them for bitcoin than give Walmart the money.

Marketplace References:
====================
(Bought 4.2btc via Paypal.)
index.php?topic=115468.0
(Sold $70 in gift cards for btc. to "Btc Guy")
uMMcQxCWELNzkt

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 12:52:44 PM

I've been drinking 1-2 monsters every day for like the last 5 years. But I also do a lot of exercise, eat high protein foods, etc. It really is the worst habit I've got. And those "sugar free" versions that use splenda and other artificial sweeteners are much more unhealthy for you. They all have carcinogenic qualities and you'd be much better of just drinking the normal flavors. The body perceives "sweeters" as sugar and reacts the same way. It's like substituting sugar for corn syrup.

I like the green Monsters and the Assaults but what are the prices you'd be selling these at? I'd rather buy them for bitcoin than give Walmart the money.

This is the same with me, I do work out a lot which I think is holding back the fat but I must drink at least 5 a week over the last month or two.

OP I would have been interested but I need to cut out the habit lol.
atomium
Donator

Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:39:22 PM

let us know when you decide to start selling them
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: