Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:06:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest bitcoin?  (Read 2678 times)
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:09:06 AM

Dear, sometimes its not necessary to invest your bitcoin in altcoins am saying this because back then in December 2016, bitcoin was around $650 and now it over $8k. So if you hold your bitcoin since then its definitely a huge profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HSRP

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:16:26 AM

I think the simplest way to invest with bitcoin is to buy bitcoin at a lower price then wait for it to double up and sell. Just leave the bitcoin in your purse and do not worry about it for 6 months then open up and see what's great.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:23:02 AM

I have two bitcoins
i need to invest them
I'm looking for where to invest
Any recommendation

Why do you need to invest them? You can just hold those 2 Bitcoins and that is an investment. You will probably be wealthy in about 10 years if you just hold them. Anywhere you put them besides and offline wallet and you are risking losing them. Don’t trust exchanges with much of what you have. If you get into trading, just use a small amount of your Bitcoins. You could diversify a little by buying some altcoins, but I still suggest that you keep them in a wallet where you control the private keys.
yeah right bitcoin it self is an investment so you dont have to invest it,with the price of bitcoin now that continues to grow.theres no need to go anywhere but to wait for its price to grow more and then take the interest.thats what im doing now getting interest day by day t
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:24:41 AM

I have two bitcoins
i need to invest them
Any recommendation

I dont really understang what investment you asking? By holding that 2 bitcoin is kind of investment.
So you can get income by just holding.
Or maybe you can split it into some altcoin also would be better.
zurc

Activity: 275

SOKOS.io

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:36:31 AM

Just hold it, it is also an investment because bitcoin keeps on increasing every month or if really want to invest go buy a token on an ongoing ICO and trade it to bitcoin, just be cautious there is a lot of scams today.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:50:28 AM

Dear, sometimes its not necessary to invest your bitcoin in altcoins am saying this because back then in December 2016, bitcoin was around $650 and now it over $8k. So if you hold your bitcoin since then its definitely a huge profit.

I agree on this. Before when I was new many are keep on suggesting me that I should transfer my bitcoin funds to other altcoins. But since way back that time, I'm not comfortable that I don't know what I do. I'm lack of knowledge about trading by that time. And this is also my observation that bitcoin's price is increasing very quick so we had to simply hold our bitcoin and not necessarily invest it to different altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:04:41 AM

Holding back the bitcoin you have now, is itself will bring back more profit than investing the BTC into something and profiting bit. If you still would like to go for an investment, better use half of your BTC. You can be on a safer side.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:41:18 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2017, 10:53:24 AM by bitcad4u

Holding back the bitcoin you have now, is itself will bring back more profit than investing the BTC into something and profiting bit. If you still would like to go for an investment, better use half of your BTC. You can be on a safer side.

Bitcoin is a digital currency system it can be convert in to altcoin and we can transfer first bitcoins funds to bitcoin to altcoin process and bitcoin to FIAT. The bitcoin rate was increased day by day so better we hold only the bitcoin wallet itself also so only invester get more profit so better we hold the bitcoin itself not invest in others .
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:53:15 AM

bitcoin is investment, just hold and keep ur bitcoin its already a investment cause the value of bitcoin is always increases
dont risk ur bitcoin to any web or place if u dont really trust them, too many scammer outhere.
Exactly, I think of bitcoin as the best investment of the present time and there is no need of going for some other investment once you are having this opportunity of investing your money in the world of bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin will help you earn a very good amount of money and you will for sure get what all you actually want to get by investing your money. You only need to believe in bitcoin.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:18:12 AM

I have two bitcoins
i need to invest them
Any recommendation

It would be best to just onto bitcoins only considering the amount of rise it is gaining. but if you want to invest then invest in top 10 coins to be on the safer side like ethereum, litecoin, dash. but make sure you don't cut short on BTC always consider giving bitcoin maximum percentage of your portfolio to be on the safer side.
fruitjay

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:22:27 AM

There's quite a number of choices to choose from, altcoins, capital, projects. You could also keep some for safety then sell bitcoin or invest just to be sure.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:29:01 AM

I consider bitcoin an awesome speculation itself. On the off chance that you are having bitcoin in your wallet, at that point there is no point of putting your bitcoins in some other sort of business. Truth be told, you ought to go for holding of your bitcoins and that for as drawn out stretch of time as you can.

It will help you in gaining a decent measure of cash toward the end. All you require is to take it easy regardless of what the conditions are.
amla

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:54:41 AM

The best thing to me is to hold your bitcoins with you like each day its pricing is going up so after a few days you will have handsome return so I will suggest that keep it with you and when some desirable price is gained then go for selling it.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:59:29 AM

bitcoin is investment, just hold and keep ur bitcoin its already a investment cause the value of bitcoin is always increases
dont risk ur bitcoin to any web or place if u dont really trust them, too many scammer outhere.
Exactly, I think of bitcoin as the best investment of the present time and there is no need of going for some other investment once you are having this opportunity of investing your money in the world of bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin will help you earn a very good amount of money and you will for sure get what all you actually want to get by investing your money. You only need to believe in bitcoin.
Yeah I agree that investing in bitcoin and holding it can surely make you a lot of profits. But we still can't deny the fact that diversifying your investments into many altcoins, not just investing solely in bitcoin, can let you earn even more than what you will earn in just holding bitcoin. That's why trading is proven to be more profitable. But this also depends on the person doing it. Of course you need the right knowledge and techniques in order to become an effective trader.
TradingCryptoTips

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:03:27 PM

We at TradingCryptoTips provide annual 40% returns on bitcoin deposit. We use the btc you deposit  for trading. To check our expertise in trading refer this,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2487851.0

Minimum deposit is 0.5 btc.

bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:49:33 PM

Yeah I agree that investing in bitcoin and holding it can surely make you a lot of profits. But we still can't deny the fact that diversifying your investments into many altcoins, not just investing solely in bitcoin, can let you earn even more than what you will earn in just holding bitcoin. That's why trading is proven to be more profitable. But this also depends on the person doing it. Of course you need the right knowledge and techniques in order to become an effective trader.

It's here.Bitcoin is the place to inverse your money.If you want to double your money in a couple of months??

Here it's the place for that.All the forum member know the value of bitcoin.If you need more money from your own money means,just inverse in bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:17:18 PM

If your not using your bitcoin for trading then just hold it. In a couple of years bitcoin will sky rocket. Wink

thulisman

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:25:38 PM

You can buy bitcoin and put it in your wallet, then do not need to do anything. Within 6 months I think when watching the value of bitcoin on coinmarketcap you will be extremely surprised about the value of bitcoin. I bought bitcoin five months ago when the bitcoin was $ 1800 and its current value is $ 11000.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:51:58 PM

It's here.Bitcoin is the place to inverse your money.If you want to double your money in a couple of months??

Here it's the place for that.All the forum member know the value of bitcoin.If you need more money from your own money means,just inverse in bitcoin.

But now the price is 10,000$,it's quite high to inverse for short term.If the price of bitcoin is moves to 8000$ means you can buy the bitcoin.If you are investing for long term means,even you can go with 10k$.After a month the price of bitcoin is above 15k $,at that time you will get profit sure.
jrrigs

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:00:11 PM

Try to keep and hold a good portion of your bitcoin. You can invest some in altcoins if you're interested and want to try it out. Some altcoins are very profitable. If your a risk taker, you can join exchanges site and other platforms where you can lend your bitcoin and get daily interest.

* * * Discover the Secret Formula used by billion dollar whales to TRIPLE or even QUADRUPLE profits!! Click HERE to know how. * * *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: