Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:58:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest bitcoin?  (Read 2678 times)
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:07:05 PM

I have two bitcoins
i need to invest them
I'm looking for where to invest
Any recommendation

Why do you need to invest them? You can just hold those 2 Bitcoins and that is an investment. You will probably be wealthy in about 10 years if you just hold them. Anywhere you put them besides and offline wallet and you are risking losing them. Don’t trust exchanges with much of what you have. If you get into trading, just use a small amount of your Bitcoins. You could diversify a little by buying some altcoins, but I still suggest that you keep them in a wallet where you control the private keys.
Investing is an initiative to make more profit in the future. So it is not bad for you to find new ways for you to invest your bitcoin out of something new, we should also think for the better so we could have the best decision we could ever have in time for us to have more opportunities for the better form of your earning out of your bitcoin. But it is true that you should need to try first before you invest a lot of your bitcoin out of other crypto-currency or altcoins.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 02:26:21 PM

Since you have your capital in Bitcoin then itself is an investment so consider it in that way. However, it is not recommended to hodl every egg in the single basket and hence maintain a certain amount in Bitcoin and re-invest another part of the fund in Stocks, ICOs, Alt-coins, Commodities in a diversified way and do spend as much as time in order to research about these investment options before making any investment decision.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:35:20 PM

If you have 2 bitcoins then that's already an investment if you have that amount. If I were you, I'd stick to investing bitcoins than spending it on an altcoin that's still fuzzy.
summer209

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:46:13 PM

I have two bitcoins
i need to invest them
Any recommendation

According to recent a few months market charts, it's better to hold bitcoin for a certain period.
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:57:58 PM

Bitcoin is an investment you can hold it and set your goal price or if you really want i suggest invest on gambling sites stay away from hyip.

hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:09:33 PM

You can earn from Bitcoin trading as well as altcoin trading and for trading you need some expert peoples guide line expert peoples are selling signals or providing free services for traders that is the good option for new investors they can get good result by observing signals with good manner and great mind set and in this way you can increase your Bitcoin with profit.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:09:47 PM

Playkey is my advice for you. This project creates a platform where gamers can hire PC to play heavy games. It has received over $10 millions. You should be hurry up to buy it

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:46:29 PM

If you have 2 bitcoins then that's already an investment if you have that amount. If I were you, I'd stick to investing bitcoins than spending it on an altcoin that's still fuzzy.
For someone holding 2 bitcoins earlier this year, at worst at the rate of $800 should be holding nothing less than $16000 right now (imagining the correction gets as low as $8000). That is a lot as far as I am concerned. As long as I am not vast in every other area I may want to invest, I try to discard them and concentrate on the less risky one like holding, until I am sure. So many people have lost their funds in ICOs, Alts or trying to lay their hands on trading without learning where they are putting their funds. Further investments are good, but it is important to always try as much as possible to learn  before going further in any form of investment, but at least, with holding of bitcoin, it is a guaranteed less risk and stable investment.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:18:35 AM

Since you have your capital in Bitcoin then itself is an investment so consider it in that way. However, it is not recommended to hodl every egg in the single basket and hence maintain a certain amount in Bitcoin and re-invest another part of the fund in Stocks, ICOs, Alt-coins, Commodities in a diversified way and do spend as much as time in order to research about these investment options before making any investment decision.
We always look for more ways to make more money and at the end most people are not always smart about their investment decisions. Like you said, holding bitcoin itself is an investment and so many people who did are having a nice time right now.

The thing is, if you are not sure where you are investing your money, don't ever invest it there. Most people try their hands on ICOs, trading and so on and they have regretted the decision because they did not take their time to understand the environment at which they are trying to invest.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:26:00 AM

I have two bitcoins
i need to invest them
Any recommendation
If you want to invest bitcoin there are so many option to invest your bitcoin. Number 1 is what kind of business do you like ? If you like Trading that means Crypto Currency Trading and Mining . Both are best for invest and make a huge money with a short time or if you buy altcoin and hold it so you can make a some profit.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:27:54 AM

I will invest in good ICO and wait for that particular coin to get listed on the trading site and once price starts going higher I will sell it at much higher price which can give me huge profits on my investments and that is the best place to invest your bitcoins.
jagmrx

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:11:40 AM

I will invest in good ICO and wait for that particular coin to get listed on the trading site and once price starts going higher I will sell it at much higher price which can give me huge profits on my investments and that is the best place to invest your bitcoins.

What do you mean by that question? If you want to invest Bitcoin, you do not have to transfer anywhere. You just need to collect Bitcoin, and keep it in your virtual wallet. Keep it for a long time, for example: a few years. And when the price of Bitcoin has gone up so high, you can sell your Bitcoin and you can get a lot of profit from Bitcoin. You do not have to send to various ICO or other online business. Moreover, to send to HYIP or similar investment programs. I think it's safer and more definite. That's just my humble opinion. Correct me if I am wrong.
BTC AND ETH

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:55:52 AM

Bitcoin (BTC) is a decentralized cryptocurrency payment system designed by Satoshi Nakamoto. The software-based currency was released to the public in 2009. Since then, updates and improvements have been made by a network of developers, partially funded by the Bitcoin Foundation.

It was not until 2013 that Bitcoin became a hot topic of interest. The virtual currency gained over 300% from 2011 to 2012 and since August of last year, Bitcoin has increased in value around 400%. While its recent performance has been lackluster, (down around 34% since January 1st), venture capital firms and investors around the world continue to bet on the cryptocurrency.

In the first 6 months of 2014, venture capitalists firms made Q1 investments of 57 million and Q2 investments of 73 million for a total of $130 million placed in Bitcoin, an increase of almost 50% from last year’s total of $88 Million. Interesting to note, back in 2012, Bitcoin firms were only able to raise $2.2 Million. Despite the price decline this year, the cryptocurrency continues to experience growth in both users and merchants that accept it as payment. So how can you be part of the action?

Investing in Bitcoin for the Average Joe

The simplest way the Average Joe can invest in Bitcoin is to outright buy some. Buying BTC today is simpler than ever, with many established firms in the US and abroad involved in the business of buying and selling bitcoins. For investors in the USA, the simplest solution is Coinbase. The company sells BTC to customers at a mark-up that is usually around 1% over the current market price.

For Americans, Coinbase has an option to link your bank account to your Coinbase wallet. This makes future payment transfers easier. The company also offers automatic bitcoin buying at regular intervals. For example, say you want to buy $50 in bitcoins every 1st or 2nd of the month, right after you get your paycheck. You can setup an auto-buy for that amount on Coinbase. Take into account a few caveats before you start using this service. If you issue an automatic buy order, you will not have control over the price at which the BTC is bought. Next thing to note is that Coinbase is not a bitcoin exchange, you are buying/selling your coins directly from the firm, which in turn has to source them from other buyers. This creates issues or delays when executing orders during fast market moves.

For traders that want a traditional bitcoin exchange, BitStamp may be a better option. With BitStamp, you are trading with other users and not the company, which only acts as a middleman. Liquidity is higher and you can almost always find another person to take the other side of your trade. The fees start at 0.5% and go all the way down to 0.2% if you have traded over $150,000 in the past 30 days.

Other Ways to Buy Bitcoins

Exchanges are not the only way you can acquire bitcoins. A popular route for buying BTC offline is with Local Bitcoins. The website pairs up potential buyers and sellers. When buying BTC, the bitcoins are locked from the seller in the escrow. The seller can only release them to buyers (in case of a problem, file a dispute after 24 hours). When buying bitcoins offline, you should take the usual precautions as you would when meeting a stranger. Meet during the daytime at a public place and if possible, bring a friend.

The Bottom Line

Bitcoin is hot right now and investors and venture capital firms are betting that it is here to stay. For the average person, numerous ways exist to get into investing and buying Bitcoin. In the U.S., the most popular avenues are CoinBase, Bitstamp and Local Bitcoins. Each have their advantages and disadvantages, so do your research to find the best fit for you.

Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:15:04 PM

Such matter could be looked over from different perspectives depending on how you earned your 2 bitcoins .
First , how did you acquire them ? If you just bought them i'd recommend that you keep them in an offline wallet ( and please avoid exchanges as they can turn to be scam at any given time no matter what good reputation they have  ) .
Keeping your coins will certainly make you get a decent margin of profit especially if you bought them before the explosion of the price and bitcoin reaching more than 6k dollars .

Secondly , if you invested money or got involved with trading deals , well that payed off and you gotta just keep what you're doing considering that you are doing it pretty well . Investing those coins in other alts might be beneficial too especially if you're investing in mass volume alts that are useful such as Ethereum or LTC , not just shitty coin based on a joke not a real project .

I'd go for the safer way and hold them if i were you .
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:15:59 PM

I have two bitcoins
i need to invest them
Any recommendation
If I were you right now and let me decide what thing to do with your bitcoin, for me I'll get 20% of your bitcoin invest in most top 5 valuable altcoins for long term the rest hold your bitcoin that's already an investing when holding your bitcoin. Because bitcoin price now was continuously rising up. But still the decision is yours.

sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:28:32 PM

I have two bitcoins
i need to invest them
Any recommendation
Holding your bitcoin is just like an investment, but I dont know your thought for a short term or a long term. Much better to keep your bitcoin in a long run or a year I'm pretty assure huge gained will comeback. Altcoin also have potential for investing but for those who have valuable coins in crypto market.

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀

INSTANT 
██████████████████████
████████▀░░░░▀████████
█████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀█████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████

NO KYC  OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES  
 BTC 

ETH 

LTC 
 DOGE 

TRX  

BNB  
 TRC20 

ERC20 

BEP20 

SWAP NOW   
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:41:13 PM

I have two bitcoins
i need to invest them
Any recommendation

Just what other people said, you should keep holding it rather than investing it because the longer you keep on holding your bitcoin, the more it will become bigger and bigger and you will surely feel happy about it when it reach a bigger price than this time.
hiVe

Activity: 254

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:02:56 PM

Wepower is my advice for you. It is a potential project to invest now. I has mobilized $3 millions in pre-sale. Let access its website to know more

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:23:44 PM

I'm recommend you just hold your bitcoin and you get profit in net 10 years.  Also you can find some traders who work with API and loan bitcoin to them to make some profit up to 10-15%. But if you don't know  where to invest them, just do nothing and hold. Because a lot new investor who invest in alts lost in the end a lot of money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:28:05 PM

I have two bitcoins
i need to invest them
Any recommendation
Two bitcoin is a huge sum of money at the moment. Holding alone for over a perod will yield some amount of money but investing some of your bitcoin will definitely some amount of satoshi on your bitcoin if invest in VLBToken.io , for more information VLBToken please my current signature for more detail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: