Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:42:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest bitcoin?  (Read 2678 times)
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:10:24 PM

I have two bitcoins
i need to invest them
I'm looking for where to invest
Any recommendation
I think you should not trade, invest in bitcoin at this moment, you can see that bitcoin girls in the past days are constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, now bitcoin price after touching the $ 9800 level has already adjusted to 8700 $. I think bitcoin has ended the bull run in the short term and has come back to its bearish cycle so you should not invest in this stock at this point.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:20:24 PM

I have two bitcoins
i need to invest them
Any recommendation

Why do you need to invest them? You can just hold those 2 Bitcoins and that is an investment. You will probably be wealthy in about 10 years if you just hold them. Anywhere you put them besides and offline wallet and you are risking losing them. Don’t trust exchanges with much of what you have. If you get into trading, just use a small amount of your Bitcoins. You could diversify a little by buying some altcoins, but I still suggest that you keep them in a wallet where you control the private keys.

That's right. Instead of taking the risky move that could make your two coins vanish. Why not just be patient and hold them, and then, get rid of it for profit when the coins up in value even more. Or, you can just hold it as a contingency, so that whatever happens in the market, you have some something big under your pocket that you can use anytime either as money or as a means to give you other assets to use to invest in projects. Having two Bitcoins is so significant nowadays, so you need to be smart with the mate.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:07:32 AM

you can invest in coins that have very fast price movements and have a very large volume of coin, or if you want to play long term then you can buy coins whose prices are very cheap but do not get too easy to panic so you do not lose.

has two bitcoins of course a very big value for me, and you can actually invest by buying other altcoin that have a fast price movements and a good potential for you to save with the long term, we invest or trade must have patience and not to experience panic when the price of coin you buy decreases, so do not you sell your coins when the price goes down, if you do not want to lose.

mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:11:10 AM

Mining is the solution for you
If you do not want to exchange
oxygensignature0

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:37:39 AM

Try out poloniex to trade one of them. You can get real time large profits for sure
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:07:31 AM

Bitcoin is good for investment and if we keep this with us just to hold this it is also a good way to make profit and in this way we can check the market movements any time so it is good for us to be in this currency and i would like to invest in crypto as from start to till now i have not sold my coins in the market with loss and i have to used crypto for a good future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:44:07 PM

I think the best and good option to invest is bitcoin instead of altcoins because it is the good option to invest and good thing for trading point of view by following signals or without signals because it is the good time to invest and have a good profit also,
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:58:28 AM

I have two bitcoins
i need to invest them
Any recommendation

If you have 2 bitcoinBTC I suggest you must hold 1BTC in a long term then the 1BTC must goes to invest in different alts like Ethereum, Neo, Trx, Tky, Xem/Nem, and Utk then hold.
I would suggest holding both of them at least until the end of this year. Bitcoin is just 10k dollars at the moment while it is expected to become worth 30k dollars in December so why not waiting a little longer and grabbing big profits. Selling out now can become a regret in the future. These two bitcoin can even make him millionaire within next three years. Holding is the right thing to do for now.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:03:54 AM

I have two bitcoins
i need to invest them
Any recommendation
You can use Bitcoin to buy other potential Altcoins to increase the amount of Bitcoin you own. Or you can look for great potential ICOs to invest in them. But I think you should hold your Bitcoin for the end of the year and then sell them, and redeem them early next year,

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

Some people in this forum are truly crazy I swear🤔😏 how can you be advising someone to hold their Bitcoin for like 10 years are you crazy? Why should you hold your Bitcoin for like ten years? Unless you have nothing to do at all, even if you don’t have nothing to do in life one or two years is already enough for you to hold your Bitcoin or altcoins.

By the way, to the op– you don’t invest Bitcoin, rather you invest into Bitcoin. Unless you mean where you can trade with your Bitcoins, maybe you can check out Binance, though they are not allowing frequent new user registrations.
JackdunR

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

Perhaps you are new to the Crypto market. This is a basic knowledge, but you may not know that you should learn more time to invest in Crypto. This will be less risky for you.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:09:24 AM

I have two bitcoins
i need to invest them
Any recommendation

If you have 2 bitcoinBTC I suggest you must hold 1BTC in a long term then the 1BTC must goes to invest in different alts like Ethereum, Neo, Trx, Tky, Xem/Nem, and Utk then hold.
If you have bought some bitcoins and that you want to make some good earning because of that investment, then the best thing to do to make all your dreams come true is to go for holding all your bitcoins for as long period of time as you can and that you need to keep a good control on your nerves and that you need not to lose your patience in every situation and to make some smart decisions.
luisell

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:18:29 AM

Hold the one , wait the high rate and sell. Invest part of another one to where you are comfortable.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

I have two bitcoins
i need to invest them
Any recommendation

I think the most suitable place for investing and storing bitcoin for the long term is in a place of exchanges that have a very high trust and in exchange places that have high trading volume, because with it your assets are stored safely and you will definitely get the benefits very much.

newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:54:09 AM

you can invest in coins that have very fast price movements and have a very large volume of coin, or if you want to play long term then you can buy coins whose prices are very cheap but do not get too easy to panic so you do not lose.

I also do think that the best investment here is picking other altcoins. Just make a simple exchange and pick the alts that are the most promising ones.
saberibm3

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

I would go for the neblio. They are on a hike now a days with just a few dollars to buy them
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:43:13 PM

I would go for the neblio. They are on a hike now a days with just a few dollars to buy them
A lot of promising coin in this forum, we can't predict in a future which coin will be overtake on fiat money but my analysis bitcoin is the most efficient and has a potential one than other.Better to buy a lot of coin because I believe it will take a good profit when the prices will range higher. Bitcoin prices regulates at certain time because of fluctuation and demand on the market.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:36:51 PM

if you want to profit a lot I think choose an investment in ICO, because in ICO can buy cheaply and also get a bonus, or you can choose coins that already exist in many exchanges such as BCH, BTG, BTD and Ethereum
boatswaincreditE

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:52:12 PM

If I would there, I would simple sell and get rid of the economy and buy myself some luxury items Wink
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:34:43 AM

if you want to profit a lot I think choose an investment in ICO, because in ICO can buy cheaply and also get a bonus, or you can choose coins that already exist in many exchanges such as BCH, BTG, BTD and Ethereum
And ICO price is always cheap but most of the project now are cheaper after the ICO as some may dump.
Know what you are doing by making a research, you can find good project that dump after the ICO and you can buy them cheap, that way
you will have a good chance to maximize your profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: