Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next ICO To Go 1000x?  (Read 1363 times)
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:17:28 AM

stratis is not ICO anymore. hard to reach 1000x again. that mean 3000$. nothing can reach that price except bitcoin.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:20:05 AM

It’s too hard to predict most of the coins in my portfolio I kept it with high expectation atleast will make 10x growth but recent forks all portfolio value decreased upto 50% . So can’t prefict may it happen like happened with bqcx and Monaco . But it will be temporary.
sumit513

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:38:34 AM

What ICO is the one that you believe has the possibility to go 1000x like Stratis, Neblio, Eth and why?

I just can't seem to believe any of these new ICO's have that capability. Right after Stratis everyone started jumping on the ICO boat.

The best ICO that I invested in is ASSETRON ENERGY - Its currently in pre-sale.

Its verified rated 4/5 by Ico Bench, already on the WAVES Exchange for BTC / USD and WAVES.

They are developing a p2p investment platform for renewable energy assets - letting people invest with cryptocurrency and earn passive income!

The reason I think the price will go up is because their whole platform can only be used with their ASSETRON Tokens, including investing and getting returns, paying fees, etc. So once they have a lot of projects on their platform for crowdfunding, to be invested into using only their Tokens, the demand will be high and tokens have to rise.

The have a hard cap of like 15 million for 600mill tokens, if there is even 100 million usd worth of projects, which is preety small in the scheme of things, and only say 300 mill tokens are actually traded and not  hodled by people, that means the token price for those 300mil has to be 100 mil, so 200 million for 600 million tokens. Sure its only 13x profit, but thats a short term gain, and pre-ico buyers will get even more profit.

Plus think of the passive income you earn while you wait for your tokens to increase in value.

Just my opinion.

Nice explanation. Can I invest with Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Filmmmakerr (OP)

Activity: 490

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:51:43 AM

What ICO is the one that you believe has the possibility to go 1000x like Stratis, Neblio, Eth and why?

I just can't seem to believe any of these new ICO's have that capability. Right after Stratis everyone started jumping on the ICO boat.

The best ICO that I invested in is ASSETRON ENERGY - Its currently in pre-sale.

Its verified rated 4/5 by Ico Bench, already on the WAVES Exchange for BTC / USD and WAVES.

They are developing a p2p investment platform for renewable energy assets - letting people invest with cryptocurrency and earn passive income!

The reason I think the price will go up is because their whole platform can only be used with their ASSETRON Tokens, including investing and getting returns, paying fees, etc. So once they have a lot of projects on their platform for crowdfunding, to be invested into using only their Tokens, the demand will be high and tokens have to rise.

The have a hard cap of like 15 million for 600mill tokens, if there is even 100 million usd worth of projects, which is preety small in the scheme of things, and only say 300 mill tokens are actually traded and not  hodled by people, that means the token price for those 300mil has to be 100 mil, so 200 million for 600 million tokens. Sure its only 13x profit, but thats a short term gain, and pre-ico buyers will get even more profit.

Plus think of the passive income you earn while you wait for your tokens to increase in value.

Just my opinion.

Thanks for your opinion on Assetron Energy, I'll be doing some of my own research on that.

Neblio has 1000x return too? I don't think so, it may have 100x return, and it copied Stratis idea, if Stratis is not 1000x or 500x, Neblio would be nothing, just a hype stole the idea from Stratis.

Well, I believe investors got 25K neblio per BTC, NEB is at $5 each which makes it 125K for each bitcoin put in. You're right, its not a 1000x investments but its huge profit margin.

1000X is really huge

A 2M marketcap coin would result into 2B marketcap

1B marketcap would be from 1M

To be honest with the current ICO trend, where they usually raised min 5M - 10M + and even 100-200M.

Higher marketcap ICO = wouldn't really perform much.

5-10M x1000 = 5B marketcap which would took over Litecoin and be Top5

Lets look at old ico
By looking at 1-2M Marketcap right now, most potential coin i would say

1-2M marketcap
Indorse - Potential Project, good growth, but x1000 might be hard
Opus - 3 Times lower than its ICO price, Decentralized Music sharing platform
Darcrus - Blockchain based startup, 14M supply, Token burn time by time. Yet, very small team

3-4M marketcap
(NON ICO) Hush - Might be the most potential coin to go 1000x, Current price $2, Supply: Only 2.2M, Privacy Based coin

Thanks for the extensive review, I'll be looking into all those coins. I already own Darcrus, but I should be looking into Opus and Indorse. Hush has always been on my review list but I can't grasp myself to invest in it. The team behind it seems to be idle.

Stratis was able to give investors this huge return because it collected less than 1000BTC, if you are looking for such huge return look at good projects that you feel are undervalued and have huge potential. I will get into any ICO will less than $10 million marketcap

Great advice. Thanks.

Campaign Manager (2018)
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:37:57 AM

1000X is really huge

A 2M marketcap coin would result into 2B marketcap

1B marketcap would be from 1M

To be honest with the current ICO trend, where they usually raised min 5M - 10M + and even 100-200M.

Higher marketcap ICO = wouldn't really perform much.

5-10M x1000 = 5B marketcap which would took over Litecoin and be Top5

Lets look at old ico
By looking at 1-2M Marketcap right now, most potential coin i would say

1-2M marketcap
Indorse - Potential Project, good growth, but x1000 might be hard
Opus - 3 Times lower than its ICO price, Decentralized Music sharing platform
Darcrus - Blockchain based startup, 14M supply, Token burn time by time. Yet, very small team

3-4M marketcap
(NON ICO) Hush - Might be the most potential coin to go 1000x, Current price $2, Supply: Only 2.2M, Privacy Based coin

I am so glad that a lot of people are very clear in their calculation. Even at this stage, finding a x100 coin is extremely hard. However, i am very happy in the grow of market. A lot of x100 coins came from last year and this is because ICO used to raise about 100k to 500k. However, with the rise of crypto market cap this year, these low cap coins gain tremendous value.

BlockchainReserve

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:58:53 AM

times of crazy x1000 are over for now. ICOs need to become legitimate and that means accredited investors. Once they only collect 1-2 million in funding, which is sufficient and a good project, make sure to invest in those
vlad06

Activity: 537

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:08:15 AM

Maybe Red Pulse, but not instantly, I think over 3-4 years if you HODL.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:13:14 AM

1000x is so hard in todays market because almost all ICOs raise a lot of money so there isn't as much room to grow, you should search for ICOs that are only raising a small amount.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sappel99

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:19:22 AM

Guys more answers pls. Need ideas  Grin
BlazAlt

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:19:52 AM

I believe the time of 1000x ICOs are over. too many people are now interested in them to be so profitable now. You can still get 2x 3x 5x, but 1000x unlikely.
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:47:52 PM

My Last hope is Wanchain and Icon.

But i don't need x1000, now it's looks impossible.
yuhanongabor

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:50:26 PM

LAToken (ICO over and coins on exchange since 2 days) - Price below ICO price right now! Expect huge pump due to the Blockchain Economic Forum (http://blockchainforum.global/).

2nd Coin Electroneum ==> Many mobile users and good marketing!
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:37:34 PM

Have the same feeling about LAT

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:51:58 PM

1000x is so hard in todays market because almost all ICOs raise a lot of money so there isn't as much room to grow, you should search for ICOs that are only raising a small amount.

I completely agree with you, I think most of the ICO projects are very greedy and want to raise as much as possible, and the grow room is limited, and what we can see is the price will be below the ico price just after the ico is over.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Toregaa

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:05:39 PM

I agree. ICOS raise a lot of money so the room for potential gains for the investor is becoming way smaller.

I found an interesting article written by the CEO of Binance saying why he doesn't like big icos.

https://steemit.com/binance/@czbinance/5mm9uo-i-don-t-like-big-icos

interesting read and maybe consider this for your next investment.

paulmusa25

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:13:08 PM

update from westerncoin
Register and buy coins on 1st Day of Exchange Nov. 1
Click and Register: https://
www.westerncoin.co/paulmusa25

BlackasDay

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:41:38 PM

Next big coin will definitely be Binarycoin.  It has an excellent white paper going over ever detail of the project.  Give it a read for yourself, but I can see this coin blowing up.  Get it while it is still cheap, and if you use my referall link I will send  the 5% commission back to you! 

https://wallet.binarycoin.io/#/login/sign-up/amFrZXc4Mzc5QHlhaG9vLmNvbQ==
Cryptobosslady

Activity: 120

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:42:12 PM

To see icos giving you ×1000 is almost impossible bcoz most developers are greedy and raise much money during ICO. But some icos like regal coin and bitconnect gave people 50-100times . For now let look out for electroneum and see what happens cause the have good marketing plan and ICO was .01 cent so the price will certainly increase
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:28:10 PM

LAToken (ICO over and coins on exchange since 2 days) - Price below ICO price right now! Expect huge pump due to the Blockchain Economic Forum (http://blockchainforum.global/).

2nd Coin Electroneum ==> Many mobile users and good marketing!
this two can make a huge gain but I'm not sure if they can go 1000x as we see a lots of new coins that was been release and bitcoin value still moving
I guess many traders still love playing with btc and keeps repeating the drill, just buy and hold but don't expect too much sell when you already gaining.
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:34:16 PM

populous already make more than x10 and i think can ezly do another x100 in the next 2 years.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: