Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:11:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy bitcoins with paypal.  (Read 633 times)
CCRevoIution (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:21:48 AM

Hello there. I wanted to know if there is a way buy bitcoins with paypal, or if anyone here is willing to trade with me. I currently have 500$ on my paypal account and dont know how to buy bitcoins with them.. I only found one site called wesellcrypto but the fees are over the top.. which is bullshit. Is there any other way? If you are interested to trade I can go up to 10% of the current price, not higher than that. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Im new in crypto so keep it simple. Dont know a lot about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:27:42 AM

You might want to pull off a legit trade or you might want to scam here but you are a newbie and you can always reverse the Paypal payment once you get the BTC. So I don’t believe anyone would trade with you since it’s too risky with Paypal. Just read the sticky before posting.

So why don’t you just start posting in this forum and built up a good trust here. Once you gain trust people might start trading with you.

If you need to exchange urgently you can try virvox. But even their fees are a bit high though.

CCRevoIution (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:37:04 AM

You might want to pull off a legit trade or you might want to scam here but you are a newbie and you can always reverse the Paypal payment once you get the BTC. So I don’t believe anyone would trade with you since it’s too risky with Paypal. Just read the sticky before posting.

So why don’t you just start posting in this forum and built up a good trust here. Once you gain trust people might start trading with you.

If you need to exchange urgently you can try virvox. But even their fees are a bit high though.

Im not looking specifically for a trade.. Im looking for a way to turn my paypal into bitcoins.. I said, if anyone wants to trade, im up for it. Thanks for your suggestions, I will look into it.
zaeek

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:01:07 PM

try to buy they giftcard bnkwallet paypal
You buy it, and you use it on https://bnkwallet.com
You will buy for low fees your bitcoin
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:36:42 PM

PayPal is highly reversible. Unless you have a ton of feedback testifying to your trustworthiness, it will be difficult to find someone here willing to give you coins for your $500 PayPal. This is because you are eligible to dispute the transaction up to 180 days from the day you send that money. Six months. Imagine that.

So you could do the trade today and fast forward February 2018 you might be in a bad situation (financially) and decide to simply dispute this transaction and tell PayPal it was fraud or a bitcoin scam. PayPal will almost always rule in your favor when they see that keyword "bitcoin" on your transaction dispute request.

You can try Virwox. They do have horrible fees, yes, but then again they probably have a special relationship with PayPal because you will find it very hard to scam them and reverse the money (if ever you have such intentions).

Jblade

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:11:30 PM

You can message me if you can on 15%, hold time applies. 20-30hours.
blackdiamondloan

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:16:12 PM

Contact me if you can pay 15% fee.
TEMPLARCASHOUT$$$

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

Hello there. I wanted to know if there is a way buy bitcoins with paypal, or if anyone here is willing to trade with me. I currently have 500$ on my paypal account and dont know how to buy bitcoins with them.. I only found one site called wesellcrypto but the fees are over the top.. which is bullshit. Is there any other way? If you are interested to trade I can go up to 10% of the current price, not higher than that. Thanks in advance.

Edit: Im new in crypto so keep it simple. Dont know a lot about it.
i can take you up on that deal instant release as soon as i have seen the funds can withdrawn 20 miutes hols time but will chargr 30 percent above market price

escrow deal any of you choice but prefer loacal bitcoin

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/boyo112233/

contanct telegram#####@blackpanther255

cryptocointrade.com

Activity: 87
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 02:51:55 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2021, 01:57:54 PM by cryptocointrade.com

There are actually a few ways to buy Bitcoins with PayPal.

You can use a peer-to-peer exchange like

LocaltBitcoins (Only Bitcoin)
Paxful (Only Bitcoin)
Bitvalve (Low volume but lower fees and you can find Ethereum and Ripple here as well)

Also, now Bitflyer supports buying Bitcoin with PayPal money in their exchange.
monga789

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 02:55:50 PM

There are actually a few ways to buy Bitcoins with PayPal.

You can use a peer-to-peer exchange like

LocaltBitcoins (Only Bitcoin)
Paxful (Only Bitcoin)
Bitvalve (Low volume but lower fees and you can find Ethereum and Ripple here as well)

Also, now Bitflyer supports buying Bitcoin with PayPal money in their exchange.

This thread is dead, why are you reviving it?
cryptocointrade.com

Activity: 87
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 05:18:33 PM

Many people are still interested in this topic. Customers from PayPal seems to be the largest Bitcoin buyers at the moment.

It's not forbidden to comment in an old thread, is it?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: