Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:48:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy now for future  (Read 4880 times)
Manojdaran (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

http://fpgadeck.com/

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:50:45 AM

I think Im pretty late for the ETH party. And ripple too bounced about 100%, missed that too. Is there any altcoin that is yet to born or just born, has a great potential as ETH or XRP? Your ideas?

FPGA Mining Paradise - FPGA Deck http://fpgadeck.com/
Whiplash Wally

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:03:03 AM

NEO and OMG look to be primed, the only question is when some news will be released to trigger the pump. Could be a week, could be a year.
Agozyen

Activity: 672
Merit: 252

Until the end

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:09:47 AM

You may want to look at staking coins.  They generate more coins over time which means that if the coin appreciates in value, you  get even more return because you have more coins than you started with.  There are risks though.  Staking coins are going to only get more popular.  I suggest looking at RAIN and GRWI.
gutshot5820

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:20:26 AM

NEO and definitely cybermiles or (CMT). NEO already has a . lot of hype going round.

The one you have to look into would be cybermiles. Great idea, market fit, and strong team. They partnered with 5miles to implement their blockchain and then commercialize it for other businesses. Their ecosystem contains sellers, buyers, and my favorite, arbiters. Objective people that get paid to solve disputes (like sort of what paypal does but the community is the mediator). There's so much more, but you can only really grasp the whole picture in their whitepaper.

https://cm.5miles.com/file/project/Project%20white%20paper_en-US.pdf
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:33:08 AM

NEO and definitely cybermiles or (CMT). NEO already has a . lot of hype going round.

The one you have to look into would be cybermiles. Great idea, market fit, and strong team. They partnered with 5miles to implement their blockchain and then commercialize it for other businesses. Their ecosystem contains sellers, buyers, and my favorite, arbiters. Objective people that get paid to solve disputes (like sort of what paypal does but the community is the mediator). There's so much more, but you can only really grasp the whole picture in their whitepaper.

https://cm.5miles.com/file/project/Project%20white%20paper_en-US.pdf

I've too heard a lot about cybermiles recently. And a bit of initial jump won't hurt. I bought XMR when it started to increase at $30 and still is in x3 profit.
cbob1911

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 02:46:09 AM

i'm going to echo what other's posted above and go with NEO.  I was late to the ETH and BTC train as well but i think there will be opportunities in the near future. 

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:15:42 AM

Ark have huge potential, all-in-one blockchain with so much money available for research and development.

trasindo19

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:25:02 AM

well in my country, people hype for electroneum, u can buy 1 nov when people going to dump it. well, i heard people said the coin have a future because it's in the online games & gambling business. it's a for a long term.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:32:36 AM

I think Im pretty late for the ETH party. And ripple too bounced about 100%, missed that too. Is there any altcoin that is yet to born or just born, has a great potential as ETH or XRP? Your ideas?

don't be regret because there is many coins that you can choose if you can analyze each of coins and I am sure that you can make other profit with other coins. but if you are still want to buy eth and ripple, then I think you need to wait for a while until the price is getting down because of bitcoin price is increase. I think for new coins that already born is too risky because we don't know how good the coins to survive in the market and we can not analyze with all the things we can because the data is not enough.

yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:51:56 AM

XRP now in low price, you can buy and stock this coin, hold for long term, because xrp will ne back to high price..
Dr0idGuru

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:56:21 AM

If you are looking for appreciation, you have to think more mid-term valuation.
My favourites are the ICO associated with projects with traction.
Kik was nice but it ended already.

These two will open soon:

Props: https://propsproject.com <- supported by YouNow and backed by Union Square Ventures (the same as Kik or Filecoin)

AppCoins:https://appcoins.io <- supported by Aptoide and backed by e.Ventures (San Francisco / Germany), Golden Gate Ventures (Singapore) and Gobi VC (China)

Compare them using Google Trends:
   https://trends.google.pt/trends/explore?q=kik,younow,aptoide
tukangkopi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:57:29 AM

Ark have huge potential, all-in-one blockchain with so much money available for research and development.
I think no one cares about ark but their feature is very good, coin that you must buy.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:03:19 AM

Most newer altcoins are still low in price. If you can take a risk and pick the good ones, chances are high that you will be rewarded with a huge profit. My personal favorites are:
1. Ardor (from the team that build up NXT in the past but with much more functions than NXT. This will be a big shit if accepted and used by other projects)
2. Verge (privacy coin with strong community and active development. Once they release their wraith protocol, price should start to rise sharply.)
3. Flik (very low market cap right now but a great team and community. Could be the next Netflix/Youtube hybrid.)

But you have to be patient until they deliver.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
Peasantfarmguy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:12:43 AM

XVG Verge. Wraith Protocol will allow user to choose between total private transaction or public like bitcoin is. It is at 86 sat right now which is really low.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:14:59 AM

Take a look closely to Waves, NEO, Neblio. And IMO my favorite long investment is BAT.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:15:39 AM

I think best altcoins to buy now this is ethereum,
because the price is still far from the price usually, I am sure you will get profit
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:19:17 AM

I think these coins are great for future holding: Neo (superb community), Omisego (great pr), Waves (perfect roadmap), Ark (nice project), Bat (great product). I am planning to hold these coins.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:22:27 AM

I also own some ARK and NEO. As for a smaller altcoin that is still developing a following (since ARK and NEO seem to be well known), I would put up Deeponion. I'm not going to mindlessly shill, but I will at least mention them. The dev team really listens to the community and it was trading at $4 for about a week a few months ago,  it's currently just below $1 so I would put some money into it if I were you. I really like coins with a strong team and this team constantly puts out "Wink" for the community. Plus their forum is really active. So you can't say no one told you about them now. Tongue
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:28:15 AM

For now I am interested to choose :
ETH because many ICOs use their platform and the current price is at $ 298 maybe this is a good time to buy

Electroneum I'm monitoring this coin.Electroneum mobile mining seems to be attracting a lot of people

PoSToken because this is the world's first POS smart contract token.The proof-of-stake mechanism on postoken is very interesting, easy to do minting to earn income

Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:01:31 AM

I think, ETH is a best altcoin to buy now for future.You may know that ETH is called Bitcoin of the next generation.Moreover, there are many exchanger have to exchange ETH to other altcoin.Many ICOs use ETH platform.Now ETH price is maybe $298.I think this is the best time to buy for future.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: