Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:52:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoins to buy now for future  (Read 4880 times)
Alferdo007

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:07:08 AM

I am buy lots different coin that sell cheap lately.

Maybe 1 of them go big!
pablopsantos

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:21:50 AM

I believe that IOTA will have a great stake in the future of cryptocoins. They not only have an innovative idea that has proven to be able to get rid of all of us mining rates, but also has been improving the project every day with new partnerships with important companies like Bosh. The truth is that when IoT starts to grow a lot, IOTA will be there to be used by every existing device.
RieL

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:25:00 AM

i would like to prefer choose the ETH becuase there is a lot of ICO that use the platform of the ETH with a current price at 298$ this will be the best time to buy a becuase it has a big price and if you use it on the investment you will get a big profit and that way you won't regret investing

SupremeGoose

Activity: 168

Patience and wisdom is a key

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:30:08 AM

Hi. Learn more about XTRABYTES, this project and coin may become very big in the long term. And the price of XBY is ridiculously cheap now.

And it's not an ICO.  Smiley

richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:33:47 AM

Beside ETH, best altcoin to buy now for future is WAVES. Because this altcoin strong in fundamental and the founder of WAVES also actively promoting the platform and blockchain technology of WAVES.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:37:25 AM

I think Im pretty late for the ETH party. And ripple too bounced about 100%, missed that too. Is there any altcoin that is yet to born or just born, has a great potential as ETH or XRP? Your ideas?

It's not that late to join the ETH party. It can still pump to another ATH as many thinks that it is going to be the next bitcoin though I already deployed most of my ETH now. But don't be scared if you are going to get with ETH there's a lot of tokens that are created with it so I guess that will still make ETH do the pumping scene and to remove your doubts and worries, why not invest with both?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:42:45 AM

PIVX is undervalued right now, it's the most private Zero Coin proof of stake coin.  You can stake it, or run masternodes.  It's super fast and has a huge community. 

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:07:19 AM

But as many as you can! Like 20 for example!
Actually most of normai coins rised up in 2017. So you will have good chances to receive great amount from you 20 coins.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:16:20 AM

I am holding NEO, OMG, EOS and KNC as my future plays but Eth is always good to have.
Kardon-Finsh

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:27:06 AM

ETH and waves; bitshares just got kicked from bittrex, but as a decentralized trading platform it would be my favourite. Zerocash for it´s anonymity.
jamesdavidso2

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:37:16 AM

Currently every altcoin who lost 10% or more of his price after yesterday is a good buy. After the fork the prices will drop 20-30% at least.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:47:52 AM

NEO, ZEC, DASH are the best altcoin in my investment portfolio because all this altcoin are very well priced this year and there is always big community standing behind. I think the price will increase again next year and can achieve the best profit
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:02:17 AM

In my opinion, these coins  NEO, ARk, Waves, XRP and Deeponion have got a very good future. Buying some will be profitable.

Mehedi72

Activity: 760
Merit: 109

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 11:08:19 AM

II tthink Now the best altcoin is litecoin ethereum and Waves. I think those will be best profitable Altcoin in future. So So you should buy those alt. If you wanna make profit for it but before buying,  you have to know well about those Altcoin details

Bloody Mary

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:18:04 AM

it should be something with good real product and development, like these guys https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316185 really promising one!
moala

Activity: 96

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:31:36 AM

It's best to stay in BTC. It will make good returns and the safest coin to be invested in

ahasan909

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:39:11 PM

I think Eth is the best Altcoin For Future.Its Value grows up day by day. Next I years later I think Eth price hit 1000$ USD.so hold tight Eth altcoin.You can more profit in future
Dralarn

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:50:26 PM

When BTC was trading at $100 per coin, people were saying that they missed the BTC party as well, and now the price is at 6k Smiley

Just think of it, we've come from one dollar to six thousand, and ETH went from zero point three dollars to three hundred dollars plus. What this means is that the party is still going! Just because the coin hasn't increased in value for the past 3-4 months doesn't mean the party is over. It took BTC many years to reach to the point it is now, and the only thing that is stopping it are the users themselves, which they don't seem to want to stop this anytime soon. Remember that it's the people who give BTC value and as long as they believe in it, we'll be seeing a steady growth. Let the naysayers keep on complaining about BTC and ETH and saying it's all a bubble. When BTC will be 50k in a couple of years and ETH over 3-5k, we'll see if people will still be asking if they're too late for the party.
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:25:43 PM

It's best to stay in BTC (My Opinion). No Risk and safest coin on internet. Best value and increasing the rate Day by Day.

For altcoins I will prefer Litecoin & Ethereum coins. Ethereum’s data processing is much faster than Bitcoin and value is increasing day by day. I think those will be best profitable in future, Before buying altcoins you should study well about those coins. Its very important to know that, when should to buy those coins or not .

After ETH & Litecoin, best altcoin to buy now for future is WAVES.
Manojdaran (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

http://fpgadeck.com/

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:53:14 AM

Thanks for the ideas. I ve heard Dubai, and some other countries are launching coins officially for their nations. How good this will bring?

FPGA Mining Paradise - FPGA Deck http://fpgadeck.com/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: